Forum › Club discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

So yeah, it's not Malena, but he said that we'll see more Malena? Meaning that a sequel is not out of the question.

she ;)

Goddammit all to hell and these stupid blrahasg..

Fine, I'll think of every author/mangaka now as female. And even if they are male, they will be forever female. That's that.

last edited at Jul 28, 2016 3:00PM

joined Jul 27, 2016

Guys, the author is Female. https://vk.com/public49031886

P.S. the most of russians are not homophobic, angsty or heartless.

last edited at Jul 28, 2016 3:39PM

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

That was a great read, the ending was bittersweet. For some reason I liked the ending as it was, I never got the impression a relationship was going to happen based on the first two chapters.

Love the art style and the "bridge" analogy in the final chapter.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

That was a great read, the ending was bittersweet. For some reason I liked the ending as it was, I never got the impression a relationship was going to happen based on the first two chapters.

Second. I don't feel that every romance needs to have a happy ending, and bittersweet stuff like this is a welcome counterbalance the fluffier stories.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

From the first two chapters it was kind of obvious that a relationship between the two women wasn't going to happen. The interactions are too "realistic" - the blonde was irritable in a way that wasn't really fixable by really good sex. And the dark haired one wasn't romantic. They both decided that sex together would be fun, or at last more fun that what they were doing, but they wanted different things the next morning. The blonde wanted marriage and kids, the dark haired one wanted to see if they could have a romantic relationship. Their goals were just not compatible. That tends to be what comes of one-night stands more often than finding your soulmate.

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

Well that was pretty heartbreaking but I'd consider the bittersweet taste as a sort of wine. Kinda burns the throat with truth (cuz of that ending) but gives the head buzzy warm feelings. (damn those sexy moments!)

joined Oct 23, 2016

Oh man.. So that's how sexy Imma look when I lean down next year?! I'm gonna be a beast! lol
This can't be the end, we don't even know muscle woman's name! Surely there will be more!

last edited at Oct 23, 2016 4:24AM

joined Oct 23, 2016

I really want that butch women's body type but there are two things keeping me from getting that; will power and height (I'm barely 5'2").

I'm 5'6". Already got the shoulders and abs in just gotta lean down some, but this woman looks to be about 5'9". lol
Wish I got taller, but my growing days have long been done.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

Glad it's here!! Club is great.

joined Dec 19, 2016

This feels REALLY incomplete.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Well that's a downer of an ending :/

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

anybody who's saying they don't like the art needs to stop jerking it to sakura trick and start getting used to the sight of real adult women with real bodies. and anybody who's saying they look too manly should really stop reading fiction about lesbians until they fully accept real life lesbians, cause masculine lesbians deserve respect as much as your pretty feminine idealized versions of lesbians.

anyways, i find it weird how they had sex twice and spent the whole night together without even learning each other's names. when the boyfriend calls her "malena" the butch girl says "malena...." as if that's the first time she heard her name.........wow

and i cant believe malena isnt going for the butch girl, she's fucking loaded. look at that car and that apartment holy fuck

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 8:56PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Really nice.

One of the more realistic and better representation of lesbians.

Though sometime the woman looked like a man

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I still think she looked like a man in some scenes.

Her breast at times were drawn similar to that those of men.

Even reminded me of a little muscular Orochimaru.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

I still think she looked like a man in some scenes.

Her breast at times were drawn similar to that those of men.

so?? she's still a woman no matter what she looks like.

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 1:57AM

joined Feb 9, 2017

This is wonderful work you shuld continue I would like if you do

joined Nov 15, 2016

anybody who's saying they don't like the art needs to stop jerking it to sakura trick and start getting used to the sight of real adult women with real bodies. and anybody who's saying they look too manly should really stop reading fiction about lesbians until they fully accept real life lesbians, cause masculine lesbians deserve respect as much as your pretty feminine idealized versions of lesbians.

anyways, i find it weird how they had sex twice and spent the whole night together without even learning each other's names. when the boyfriend calls her "malena" the butch girl says "malena...." as if that's the first time she heard her name.........wow

and i cant believe malena isnt going for the butch girl, she's fucking loaded. look at that car and that apartment holy fuck

Art is an aesthetic, telling people to stop liking what they like and start liking something else isn't really going to work.
I agree that people of all shapes deserve respect, but someone could have the utmost respect for people in real life and still much prefer moe style art in their comics, the two really are unrelated.

joined Oct 10, 2016

I like the style. Something different than those overflowed with cuteness (even if not tagged "moe up the butt"). And calming.

Btw I see some language mistakes (even if english is not my native language) and by http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/club_ch02#14 I can see some strange letters, I mean, I suppose author was Russian, cause we see word шурх (shurkh) what we can translate quite as.. um... (kay, my sound translations are bad) "woosh" but like, smooth. You get my point?

joined Mar 4, 2017

This is great work. Love the drawing too. But the ending......argh.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I really want that butch women's body type but there are two things keeping me from getting that; will power and height (I'm barely 5'2").

I'm 5'6". Already got the shoulders and abs in just gotta lean down some, but this woman looks to be about 5'9". lol
Wish I got taller, but my growing days have long been done.

I'm almost 5'10" and it takes so long for me to grow muscles (I'm naturally an ectomorph and I used to be stuck at 125 pounds for many years).
I did used to go to the gym, but because of a very busy work schedule (and at that time I didn't have a vehicle) I just stopped going. BIG MISTAKE THOUGH. A lot of my hard work slowly went away. I used to be naturally lean, but after gaining a little bit of pounds I lost my 'skinny abs', as my friend insisted calling them. I had decent sized biceps, and my chest was squaring a bit (like the muscle chick!), also I don't have much boobs so I was able to get it shaped quicker.
I would definitively go back again and work out every night like I used to. But hey, I'm proud and happier with the extra mass I gained (I'm currently 143!). I want to continue gaining. That's always been my goal.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Way more masculine than I am...but overall if I was a female I'd be drooling over that butch. However the ending was great, I admit. It wasn't your typical "And we loved eachother and flew away to a new country" yada yada. Of course at first it kept me wondering "did melena go back to her, did she become homeless, etc", like it's the cliffhanger and your imagination that really drives a good ending. Sometimes I don't like an expected or already seen ahead ending. Makes it ever more so intriguing, like you need to quench ya thirst for that yuri!

joined Dec 28, 2017

That first chapter was some classy yuri.

joined Dec 28, 2017

That second chapter with the bridge thing was 2deep4me. Wasn't expecting that!

joined Dec 28, 2017

Wait, THAT'S IT?! THE END?! Dang it.

It was good.

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 2:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.