joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh my God...

That sex scene at the ending... XD
Pretty epic stuff.

last edited at Feb 20, 2014 1:29PM

joined Aug 24, 2013

ugh.. another series cancelled :(
Well at least it got a bunch of chapters to read

Well, that was rushed. Too bad, I was actually interested in this continuing.

joined Jun 14, 2013

Lol Nana stuck her banana inside Ringo. If you know what I mean.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Rushed is certainly an understatement. I feel like there could have been a lot of potential, but their powers and stuff were seriously too amped up from the start. There wasn't enough space to build up any kind of emotional investment on the part of the reader. It's more like reading an abridged version of something like those long running series like one piece, naruto, etc. with the entire middle section cut out... Too bad... (but at least we have our imagination to try to fill in the blank areas)

37dd6a44617256a82f4674880d23097b
joined Feb 15, 2014

Should probably marked as something other than Cancelled because the story is "complete", per say.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Nn, this thing. I like the basic concept, but it moves at two or three times the speed that it really should

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

arrggh so much potential but it was cancelled first flower,flower then this ugggghh why does this keep happening with series

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

arrggh so much potential but it was cancelled first flower,flower then this ugggghh why does this keep happening with series

Her Trip to the Dentist is also cancelled, add that to the list.

I only enjoyed this because it was fast, not really the kind of manga I read. lol

last edited at Feb 20, 2014 8:26PM

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I only enjoyed this because it was fast, not really the kind of manga I read. lol

FUUUUUU AND I HAD FINALLY GOTTEN OVER AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT FLOWER FLOWER THANKS FOR REMINDING ME -sobs-

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

FUUUUUU AND I HAD FINALLY GOTTEN OVER AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT FLOWER FLOWER THANKS FOR REMINDING ME -sobs-

You will never escape it... It's not possible... :(

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I really liked the concept it has, but like you guys said it was a bit much rushed. I saw much potential but that ended in just one chapter.

I'm curious if this has a continuation or something? it was atractive, but the ending.. a little dissapointing. It was a like a really short version of a shounen long-run manga.

last edited at Feb 21, 2014 12:44AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

at chapter 2 pag. 21 i was sure that it was a claymore citation before read the TL note,
and about the TL notes, "now be good and throw away your banana" is really the best line ever.

continuing reading, i can't stop thinking that this manga's plot can be used for a comic/epic JRPG,
are there problems with copyrights if i do that ?

last edited at Feb 21, 2014 6:57AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Bet you forgot about Apocalypse too.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

lol well that was fun. too bad it got axed. but that yuri ending scene made it all good.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I hate you all.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I hate you all.

Prism.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Prism.

meh.

joined Feb 22, 2014

Should probably marked as something other than Cancelled because the story is "complete", per say.

Axed. That is the word.

Well, that was rushed. Too bad, I was actually interested in this continuing.

Can't tell if artist trolled us all or just sucks at endings. Although I enjoyed it quite a bit!

Considering the time he had left, I think the ending was pretty good. Better to go over the top if you are getting axed than to just let things fizzle out.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That... was certainly a thing. Funny to compare and contrast with One Piece and note where one succeeded and the other failed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Prism.

meh.

Gretel, then.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Prism was amazing, I feel bad for you not being able to enjoy it.

But... for as rushed this series was I still enjoyed it quite a bit. It certainly has it's moments, like where they were laying in bed together and she was holding her sleeve. Pretty sure that chapter was from being he got the notification the series was getting axed, though.

joined Feb 11, 2014

what does the canceled mean?
so this has more series??
oh my.. i thought it was the ending.. but i would really love to see the continuation of this.. nyahaha

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

what does the canceled mean?
so this has more series??
oh my.. i thought it was the ending.. but i would really love to see the continuation of this.. nyahaha

It was forced to rush the story to an end (it is complete, but not how the mangaka wanted it). The mangaka probably took notice half way where the pace suddenly snapped.

Music-note
joined Feb 28, 2014

This was really good fo what is was. Even if it is rushed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.