Forum › Posts by coconuts

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

He has some galleries of Madoka, Kyouko, and Sayaka getting dicked.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

I'd like to think you could probably say this about the majority of the artists on this site, unfortunately.

Most don't cross the lines this particular one does, though.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Erm... artist is not listed on the side of the title.

Oddly enough there are sources of information other than Dynasty. Besides, I already knew about this artist long before this was uploaded here.

Also, this is all ignoring the fact it says the authors website (in English) on one of the pages.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Fair warning: Unless you want to see something you really don't want to see don't go to artist's website.

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Is there more of this?

Yes and no.
These are part of an anthology, these specfic girls don't show up again. But there are more one/two-shots with other couples.

That being said. This was pretty bad. Character motivations are paper thin at best and events happen "just because".
Maybe if it didn't try to force in the "I'm going to pretend I'm straight" part it'd be better. Tried to do way to much with the little time it had.

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Did you even see Rebellion? There was a ton of HomuSaya moments especially because now they share something in common. With Sayaka who still retains her memories while Kyouko and Madoka don't remember anything. Of course it's not there fault, but they just don't understand.

Okay, I'm still not sure understnad what I am saying. The Houmra x Sayaka is misused because they are not attracted to each other romantically. And character x character imply that, not that just both of those characters show up in whatever is being tagged.

And it would seem you do take characters just interacting as shipping fuel. There were no "HomuSaya moments" in Rebelion however Homura and Sayaka do both talked to each other with no subtext between the lines.

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

I'm sorry did we read the same thing? You missed what Sayaka said at the end

Pretty sure we did. And unless you take all character interaction as romantic interest then there was nothing that suggested Sayaka liked as anything more than a person, and someone she should save. She wanted to save her because of JUSTICE, nothing more.

besides that yuri fights are the best fights

Besides? Besides what? And how does fighting have anything to do with the Homura x Sayaka tag?

Edit: And I don't know. Maybe my goggles are a bit to tight. But Sayaka thinking about whether Kyouko found someone she liked shows that she is at least thought about being interested in Kyouko.

last edited at Mar 24, 2014 12:28AM

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

This does not really need the Homura x Sayaka tag. Basically the whole manga is about Homura lusting after Madoka, and Sayaka clearly has no interest in Homura. The only Homusaya in it is in the title.

That aside whoever type set this did an awful job.

coconuts
Normal Love discussion 22 Mar 13:27
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

You can definitely tell this is unfinished.
Still, the art is pretty good.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

This was done by /a/, not /u/.
Was only posted on /u/ because /a/ is a sfw baord.

That aside. We need more IchiAoi doujins. Truly a great OTP, even more so after the latest episode, 71.

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

I think saw the poll in its early stages or something, since when I voted, the majority was for crack ships, or was neutral on the subject? I'm guessing that made a quick turn around? I'm sorry if I said anything invalid.

You can just go look at the blog, I'm sure the survey results are still around.

last edited at Mar 9, 2014 6:30PM

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Yuri-ism actually took a poll on whether or not they should continue doing crack ships

That poll was up for about four hours, and was proxy voted.
EDIT: And the in survey they did only about 5-6 people wanted crack parings possibly proxy'd those as well and there was an overwhelming request for more Kyosaya.

last edited at Mar 9, 2014 2:52PM

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

If anyone actually enjoys this story they have to have the worst taste ever. NTR is one of the lowest tier fetishes ever, on top of this being crack. Which is more often than not bad by default.

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Madoka doujin are great when the pairings ship the other pairings.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

This artist does some of the best KyoSaya. And boy do I love KyoSaya, second favorite only to NanoFate, maybe.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

That "delish" line actually has a pun behind it. As the "delish" is referring to both the drink and the situation they are in. That kind of gets lost in translation though.

last edited at Feb 28, 2014 3:48PM

coconuts
Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

Prism was amazing, I feel bad for you not being able to enjoy it.

But... for as rushed this series was I still enjoyed it quite a bit. It certainly has it's moments, like where they were laying in bed together and she was holding her sleeve. Pretty sure that chapter was from being he got the notification the series was getting axed, though.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

I actually like sempai more, her many faces make me laugh and they're pretty cute.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

That doesn't explain why she says she's going to wear it "anyway",
Because she had snot running down her face and there are still allergens in the air almost regardless of the season, plus why don't know the exact time of year the story takes place, we see leaved trees so it safe to assume it's not fall or winter. Plus, Japanese people where those masks all the time go.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 26, 2014

How do you know if you liked if you haven't actually read it?
She clearly says she has a hay fever in part one.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_aiu_station_on_the_hiragana_line#5
Great way to start the thread over.