Forum › Chaosteam discussion

joined Oct 4, 2015

For the sake of others like me who were confused about ChaosTeam suddenly posting to dynasty, here's their message from facebook.

"Well hello fellow fans of the yurigenre. We have some news for you. After looking into the matter for a few times, we now came to the decision that we will, starting by today putting our works on Dynasty as well. So starting by today you can also read our works there. For now there are only the chapters of "My unrequited love" but we will add bit by bit all the rest(at least thats the plan). Still for the future you will find the new releases first here and then on dynasty. I hope you all enjoy this new possibility off reading our works somewhere else as well."

last edited at May 28, 2017 5:37PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well thank you very much, ChaosTeam.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Welcome Chaosteam! thank you very much!

Xevi%20ava2%20kopie
joined May 29, 2017

thx as well to u, we hope it won't take too long till we will be able to have everything on dynasty

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Regarding kimiaetara, there's no need for a negotiation. Chaosteam put the series on the backburner, whereas chapter 3, 4, and 5 have already been translated. I see no reason they shouldn't be put on this site when they have already been finished.

last edited at May 29, 2017 8:13PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Regarding kimiaetara, there's no need for a negotiation. Chaosteam put the series on the backburner, whereas chapter 3, 4, and 5 have already been translated. I see no reason they shouldn't be put on this site when they have already been finished.

I'm not sure what you mean by no need for negotiation, as we are currently planning on having Kimi Ni Aetara uploaded to the site, along with all the other Chaosteam releases. When those are uploaded, the /u/ translated chapters will be uploaded as soon as possible, but it would make a lot more sense to wait for the first chapters to be uploaded before uploading 3-5, seeing as we have permission to upload them now.

joined Dec 3, 2014

I'm not sure what you mean by no need for negotiation, as we are currently planning on having Kimi Ni Aetara uploaded to the site, along with all the other Chaosteam releases. When those are uploaded, the /u/ translated chapters will be uploaded as soon as possible, but it would make a lot more sense to wait for the first chapters to be uploaded before uploading 3-5, seeing as we have permission to upload them now.

Sounds ok with me. We'll have a little bit more time to work on the chapters until the release then.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I thought it was pretty clear in my post I was acting defensively due to these comments by Alextasha, and Xevia, who is presumably with chaosteam:

Alextasha said:

Maybe before you start negotiating here you two will go to chaosteam thread to keep this manga thread away from it :P https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12370-chaosteam-discussion

Xevia said:

Well, its not really low prio but when u have limited time u just can't do every serie u want. Also i don't really get why u picked it since we didn't really said we don't do it anymore. We kinda wanted to put all our translations bit by bit on dynasty what also includes "Ashita"

I'm quite anxious to let other people see the other chapters translated you see, and some people exclusively use dynasty-scans. I wouldn't want chapters 1 and 2 to be held hostage, causing a split in the readers.

last edited at May 30, 2017 5:11AM

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I'm quite anxious to let other people see the other chapters translated you see, and some people exclusively use dynasty-scans. I wouldn't want chapters 1 and 2 to be held hostage, causing a split in the readers.

we will post the first two chapters soon enough,we are not keeping anything hostage,

joined Dec 30, 2014

we will post the first two chapters soon enough,we are not keeping anything hostage,

Glad to hear that. Please do it soon.

joined Dec 26, 2014

Glad to hear that. Please do it soon.

they need to go through a better quality check today and they will be posted soon :)

Xevi%20ava2%20kopie
joined May 29, 2017

i dunno if its just me...but we have no intention to keep anything hostage at all. We just tink that the quality of the chapters we put on our FB page isn't enough to put them on dynasty as well. What means we need to look into it what takes time.

Fb_img_1533401192825
joined Sep 9, 2016

SHINI ,CY DUP AND ALL OF YOUR TEAM WE LOVE YOU

joined Feb 21, 2019

Can you translate "My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die" ??

joined Dec 26, 2014

Can you translate "My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die" ??

I think we were about to do that one but we didn't.....the title reminds me of something

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

sadhomu82 posted:

I think we were about to do that one but we didn't.....the title reminds me of something

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/my_wish_is_to_fall_in_love_until_you_die

Might be because someone's already translating it, it's just been four or five months since the last release.

joined Dec 26, 2014

sadhomu82 posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/my_wish_is_to_fall_in_love_until_you_die

Might be because someone's already translating it, it's just been four or five months since the last release.

We don't do titles that are already taken sorry. You don't know if this group dropped it is not. They might just be busy

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

sadhomu82 posted:

We don't do titles that are already taken sorry. You don't know if this group dropped it is not. They might just be busy

If this was actually directed at me rather than SassyCiel (I'm assuming that's the case since it was a reply to my post) then I was just trying to give an explanation for why the title might've sounded familiar to you.

joined Dec 26, 2014

sadhomu82 posted:

If this was actually directed at me rather than SassyCiel (I'm assuming that's the case since it was a reply to my post) then I was just trying to give an explanation for why the title might've sounded familiar to you.

It was a reply to you both and yeah actually we discussed of doing this manga but dropped the idea at some pi6

To reply you must either login or sign up.