Forum › Posts by Xevia

Xevia
Citrus discussion 19 Jun 14:42
Xevi%20ava2%20kopie
joined May 29, 2017

We will probably do Ch 19 and 20 as well. It's more the question when we might do it.

Xevia
Chaosteam discussion 30 May 12:31
Xevi%20ava2%20kopie
joined May 29, 2017

I'm quite anxious to let other people see the other chapters translated you see, and some people exclusively use dynasty-scans. I wouldn't want chapters 1 and 2 to be held hostage, causing a split in the readers.

i dunno if its just me...but we have no intention to keep anything hostage at all. We just tink that the quality of the chapters we put on our FB page isn't enough to put them on dynasty as well. What means we need to look into it what takes time.

Xevia
Chaosteam discussion 29 May 14:51
Xevi%20ava2%20kopie
joined May 29, 2017

thx as well to u, we hope it won't take too long till we will be able to have everything on dynasty

Xevi%20ava2%20kopie
joined May 29, 2017

I'm from /u/ scanlation and we already finished chapter 3 and 4 of KimiAetara (with translation up to chap 5).

We pick this series up because the series is low priority for Chaosteam and we didn't expect them to upload it to Dynasty, but now that it's here maybe we can negotiate. I already request it to be uploaded but haven't heard anything back yet.

Well, its not really low prio but when u have limited time u just can't do every serie u want. Also i don't really get why u picked it since we didn't really said we don't do it anymore. We kinda wanted to put all our translations bit by bit on dynasty what also includes "Ashita"

@Rest: thx for kinda welcoming us on dynasty :3