Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ I do remember reading this before (have the pics of tiger Yuu saved) & I think you're right about it being from Toranoana. Tho yeah, it's not on here. Thanks for bringing this back up. This reminds me I need to set chibi tiger Yuu roaring as my ava somewhere...

Ava%20100
joined Jun 18, 2016

^ I do remember reading this before (have the pics of tiger Yuu saved) & I think you're right about it being from Toranoana. Tho yeah, it's not on here. Thanks for bringing this back up. This reminds me I need to set chibi tiger Yuu roaring as my ava somewhere...

Yeah, this seems to be one of the last bits of YagaKimi stuff which has not been translated so far. The only other thing I remember off the top of my head would be the guest artist entries in this litte anthology:

http://imgur.com/a/oPo0x

I once read some rough translations on /u/ or Facebook, but these were very rough. So a revision would very much be appreciated.

(have the pics of tiger Yuu saved)

That was the first thing I did when i stumbled upon them back in the day. Tiger Yuu is precious. Just like any other Yuu out there.

Oh, by the way. I want to kiss you just because of this paragraph:

For the love of God, the one thing I truly hope for by the end of this manga is that Yuu will be very VERY HAPPY. She's such an angel for putting up with Touko for so long. [...] She's not just going along with what others ask her to do anymore and definitely not even Touko at this point. & I hope things will eventually work out for her, so we can finally get to see this girl smiling genuinely and happily and not feeling lonely and distant for once. JUSTICE FOR YUU.

last edited at May 17, 2017 5:22PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ Yeah, I do remember reading some rough TLs of those, too.

Tiger Yuu is precious. Just like any other Yuu out there.

She is best girl, after all.

Oh, by the way. I want to kiss you just because of this paragraph

I hope I didn't give you nightmares for this

joined Oct 10, 2016

Lol, I see nearly 2000 comments here. Is it somehow popular? Some drama was made by basing on this manga? Just asking, cause I'm not very in anime/drama things.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Lol, I see nearly 2000 comments here. Is it somehow popular? Some drama was made by basing on this manga? Just asking, cause I'm not very in anime/drama things.

AFAIK there is just the manga. But it's really good, I guess? Someone please confirm that, I'm not sure...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

AFAIK there is just the manga. But it's really good, I guess? Someone please confirm that, I'm not sure...

It's good. You just need to have a lot of patience since this maga is a very slow burn but it all feel natural so people like it.

joined May 18, 2017

I never saw them translated anywhere, so I thought that this thread would be a great opportunity to share them. I've no idea where or when I found them, but they're very similar to the first Toranoana Extra. So maybe another one of those?

Chronologically it seems to be a part of Chapter 8, but I'm not entirely sure. Though one thing's definitely for sure: Yuu ist the best.

This is so cute :O
Sadly I can't read chinese, now I really wanna know what that says. And yes, Yuu is best.

joined Apr 7, 2016

I highly recommend it because it's not like a lot of yuri/romance/shoujo manga and actually subverts some tropes associated with those genres. Some people find it frustrating because it's a slow burn romance, but a lot of people also enjoy that. It also gets surprisingly deep and emotionally complicated later on.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Yeah, this seems to be one of the last bits of YagaKimi stuff which has not been translated so far. The only other thing I remember off the top of my head would be the guest artist entries in this litte anthology:

I once read some rough translations on /u/ or Facebook, but these were very rough. So a revision would very much be appreciated.

Some of these are translated in the extras like volume 3 extras. There is also these http://imgur.com/a/SPaHX.

There is also this https://youtu.be/JohoCyOiT1A.

last edited at May 20, 2017 6:15AM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

The first volume is the number one best seller in the yuri/yaoi genres on amazon.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Some of these are translated in the extras like volume 3 extras. There is also these http://imgur.com/a/SPaHX.

There is also this https://youtu.be/JohoCyOiT1A.

bless you all

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Raw 4 this month's special chap is up: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5134543787

Also, here's a preview for vol 4's cover:

Rough TL of possibly the obi's phrase: "We're selfish. Both you & me." (Rlly love the line breaks in the original Jap which leaves a break in between "you" & "& me")

last edited at May 26, 2017 11:43AM

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

Raw 4 this month's special chap is up: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5134543787

Also, here's a preview for vol 4's cover:

Rough TL of possibly the obi's phrase: "We're selfish. Both you & me." (Rlly love the line breaks in the original Jap which leaves a break in between "you" & "& me")

I guess the both you and me means Touko and Yuu? although I don't see how Yuu is selfish in any way. Maybe it refers to Yuu and Sayaka ? lol

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ I think it is Yuu's perspective. She's calling Touko selfish, but also recognizes that she is, too, or at least thinks her desire at the end of chap 22 is (since she believes that Touko doesn't want to be changed in the first place)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I guess it's cus Yuu recognises that she wants Touko to change, the same way Touko wants her to stay as she is

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Btw, if anyone is interested in what the obi for all the other vols have said so far, here r more rough TLs:

Vol 1: "The one who loves me, my senpai"
Vol 2: "Love has yet to come to me" (or "love has yet to sprout within me" for a less as literal TL)
Vol 3:

Actually, it's "I want to stay like this. I mean it."

joined May 19, 2016

Btw, if anyone is interested in what the obi for all the other vols have said so far, here r more rough TLs:

Vol 1: "The one who loves me, my senpai"
Vol 2: "Love has yet to come to me" (or "love has yet to sprout within me" for a less as literal TL)
Vol 3:

Actually, it's "I want to stay like this. I mean it."

I feel so guilty for laughing

joined May 19, 2016

Just asking out of curiousity (and some anxiety) but we will get to see chapter 23 this month, won't we?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ No, since ch 22 is the last of vol 4. New chap of new vol is always released together with the tank release, so we'll be getting ch 23 next month along with vol 4 & Eclair 2. Nakatani only draws a short special chap in between the wait, so that's all we'll be getting this month.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Colored version of the cover: https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/868409733845139458

Vol 2 cover is still best cover, aesthetically-speaking, but this is a night scene by Nakatani so I do like it a lot. I also like that she started using particular scene from the vol itself as the cover rather than just drawing random illustrations like with vol 1 & 2, cuz man this scene, how it's composed here, along w/ the obi phrase summarize some of the major points in the vol rlly well.

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

Colored version of the cover: https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/868409733845139458

Vol 2 cover is still best cover, aesthetically-speaking, but this is a night scene by Nakatani so I do like it a lot. I also like that she started using particular scene from the vol itself as the cover rather than just drawing random illustrations like with vol 1 & 2, cuz man this scene, how it's composed here, along w/ the obi phrase summarize some of the major points in the vol rlly well.

actually volume 2 cover seems to be the end scene of chapter 10 :0
edit: yeah I really checked the details and it is from ch 10. And maybe you could argue that volume 1 has that last scene from chapter 1, since both of them show Touko and Yuu staring at each other while next to the student council's window

last edited at May 27, 2017 10:45PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Actually, each cover highlights a significant scene from the volume, and each obi too. It's been a while since I've read the earlier chapters tho, so I might not entirely recall the importance of each of those scenes.
V1 was likely Touko's confession at the end of chapter 1
V2 was them walking home together at the end of chapter 10, after they've come to a minimal mutual understanding of what Nanami wants, and Yuu accepting her requests, + "Is it okay if we hold hands while walking home today?" Plus Touko had just asked her to never change lol. Touko is feeling relieved and all, but Yuu's lie weighs on herself.
V3 and V4 were a bit more obvious in their references to the volume's contents, but yeaaah those scenes tho.
V3: Yuu realising what Touko's requests meant, and realising she couldn't cross those lines, even if it's what she would personally truly want.
V4: After Touko has opened up about her worries, I guess? Sayaka feeling close to Touko, Yuu feeling the distance she'd like to cross.

The covers designs are wonderful imo, it all matters! :D

last edited at May 27, 2017 10:50PM

joined Apr 7, 2016

Actually, each cover highlights a significant scene from the volume, and each obi too. It's been a while since I've read the earlier chapters tho, so I might not entirely recall the importance of each of those scenes.
V1 was likely Touko's confession at the end of chapter 1
V2 was them walking home together at the end of chapter 10, after they've come to a minimal mutual understanding of what Nanami wants, and Yuu accepting her requests, + "Is it okay if we hold hands while walking home today?" Plus Touko had just asked her to never change lol. Touko is feeling relieved and all, but Yuu's lie weighs on herself.
V3 and V4 were a bit more obvious in their references to the volume's contents, but yeaaah those scenes tho.
V3: Yuu realising what Touko's requests meant, and realising she couldn't cross those lines, even if it's what she would personally truly want.
V4: After Touko has opened up about her worries, I guess? Sayaka feeling close to Touko, Yuu feeling the distance she'd like to cross.

The covers designs are wonderful imo, it all matters! :D

I also feel like V4's volume is kind of foreshadowing that some dark stuff happened in this volume, what with the revelation of how deep Touko's self-esteem and insecurities run.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

You guys r right. I'm ashamed to have not noticed vol 2 cover's connection to chap 10 for this long of a time. Forgive me, Nakatani, I'm a terrible fan. That cover is so happy-looking compared to the heavy shits that ch 10 threw at us lol Welp, I guess it's about time I reread this series again & pick up all the visual details I've missed ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Btw, here's another parallel that I thought is as great as the one between ch 1 & 16 (Appreciate the fact that Yuu is holding onto the physical object of her love rather than grabbing for stars, which, IMO, symbolize her initial idealized love)

last edited at May 28, 2017 12:12AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Btw, here's another parallel that I thought is as great as the one between ch 1 & 16 (Appreciate the fact that Yuu is holding onto the physical object of her love rather than grabbing for stars, which, IMO, symbolize her initial idealized love)

IKRRR
That chapter with the lights projected, she says something like, how she'd like to fall in love/reach for those stars right? Iirc, the chapter was titled "I can't reach the stars" symbolising that whatever she thinks love is, what it should feel like, she can't feel it, she can't reach those feelings.
But here we have her holding the projector, the stars shining on her. She's finally reached them

To reply you must either login or sign up.