Forum › Forever Girls discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I dunno how I've missed this one until now. I thought I had read everything by Amagakure Gido on the site. This was quite an interesting one, definitely going on my favorites list. I do feel it would've been a bit better split into at least two chapters though so some things could be expanded upon some.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Right, forgot there were threads for individual chapters.

This is an INCREDIBLE story. It really snuck up on me just how incredible it was. This is hands down my favorite from Amagakure Gido's Last Train anthology, and I pretty much love every other yuri work she's done. Really too bad I doubt she'll write much/any more yuri though.

The "climax", as it were, blindsided me and left me with tears in my eyes. Love it.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Beautiful story, and even as I was always caught up in my feels, I never really understood the scene when Misao was drinking water
When Misao pulled her down and gave her her uniform, why did Mizuki cry?

I think the next couple of pages explains that: Mizuki was never able to wear a school uniform "like other girls," and she thought she had accepted that fact.

However, when Misao basically forced her to wear her uniform, it brought back all that pain and regret she felt at not being able to wear the uniform, and it was too much for her, hence the crying.

Just my take on it.

joined Mar 28, 2016

This was so beautiful, especially the dresses :'>
I hope they will be forever together

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

They will be together forever until Misao "dies". (sob)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Whoa, glad this popped up in the forum or I probably wouldn't have found it. Fantastic.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Introducing a friend to yuri right now, just knew I had to send this her way, and might as well read it again myself and die a little bit inside again, such feels
Much like the two girls, their story never gets old :')

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

This story never loses its impact no matter how many times I happen to come back. It's such a great and emotional read.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Read this one again for the first time in a while. This is one of the very best. So dang sweet. Makes me cry every time.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Oh wow, early 2012 was clearly a great time for ghost yuri

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Oh wow, early 2012 was clearly a great time for ghost yuri

I see, I see what you mean -

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I love ghost stories like this, and it actually reminds me of Itoshi no Kana. That part where Kana is finally able to put that dress on is just so sweet, and this elicits similar feelings.

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 4:14AM

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

I keep on rereading this and everytime it hits me that their relationship is quite painful. No one else will see them together - no one knows about Mizuki so it looks like she's on her own all the time. And another thing - what happens when she dies? What happens to Mizuki? Does she pass on with her or does she remain?

ANYWAY ---- I will probably keep on rereading this because it's so awesome and cute :D

I thought the same thing about when she dies.. what will happen with mizuki.. but about no one seeing them or thinking she is alone.. I really dont think it matters much since she can feel and see her.. what others think or know is not really important I guess.. but that's just my opinion XD this is a really cute story - I also come here to reread ^^

I know this is a old quote but i believe even though no one will ever see the two together, that no one will ever see how truly happy Mizuki is with the one she love is also a beautiful thing as the only person who will ever see is those two and those two alone. For love i dont think it really matters how other people feel and see things as long as you yourself is happy.. She continued even after 60+ years of her life of being with a ghost to keep a wonderful smile on her face, and that makes me tear up in joy for her.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

In the middle bits there, I was expecting the sudden accident/suicide/whatever that would allow Misao to die and be together with Mizuki forever. Was nice to see that the author didn't go that route.

joined Apr 8, 2016

I...I can't...when they are both in the wedding dress...the tears don't stop! T.T
I love this Doujin.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

One of my firsts yuris, and I keep coming back here :3... I always read this one when I feel like I want to cheer up, and then read Honey Crush when I want to cry my eyes out xD

last edited at Apr 27, 2017 12:12AM

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

But what will happen after Misao dies? Will She become a ghost too and they both be together forever? Or she won't become a ghost and Mizuki will be alone for eternity. Alone in a whole world. Only precious memories wiil remain.

Sigh
It's a great story, but too sad for me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

But what will happen after Misao dies? Will She become a ghost too and they both be together forever? Or she won't become a ghost and Mizuki will be alone for eternity. Alone in a whole world. Only precious memories wiil remain.

Sigh
It's a great story, but too sad for me.

They've been bound together for a long time, and pretty deeply given their relationship. It's entirely possible that they both move on together afterwards.

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I cry every time

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I'll ruin the 69 number of comments by posting this but this is honestly one of the best one shots ever. I'll always come back to this.

joined Apr 27, 2017

Spending the rest of your life with someone you love... This one is really good.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Good ending

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Damm ninja cutting onions again
Cried too hard what a story art and Setting

last edited at Apr 3, 2018 1:50PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

They will be together forever until Misao "dies". (sob)

Dont think it about that way you stupid :)
Maybe she becomes a Ghost too and they live together into eternity

last edited at Apr 3, 2018 1:52PM

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Beautiful... but damn she doesnt look like she's in her 60s lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.