Ohh kotori's face T^T painfull... But atleast they cobveyed their feeling.. ~

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

i love gay dorks

Homura E.N.D
Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Hah...Kotori's sad face makes me gonns cry...

At least it was a good doujin, even when Umi was not exactly like how her personality was (“That's shameless!“), but since this is a more serious story, I can accept that.

Oh and prince(sssssss) Umi is saving a bullied princess Kotori? Please more of this.

last edited at May 16, 2017 3:18PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Stuff like this revitalizes my love for Kotoumi.

joined Aug 23, 2013

This whole story reminds me of the saying 'parallels intersect in infinity'.

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

tbh I was kind of hoping that at the 23rd page Kotori would run away and it would have been Umi's role to go after her. Maybe have an ALMOST bad end with Kotori crying on her own and Umi shown as if she's not even going to go after her but just at the very last page have Umi actually come. I think I just like bad endings better since we already have so many good ones everywhere.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Shouldn't that be My Yesterday and Your Tomorrow, not the other way around?

last edited at May 16, 2017 5:38PM

joined Feb 21, 2017

Nope. Try not using Google to translate things.
It's also a reference to the order of events on page 38.

Skljfkdsl
joined May 16, 2017

How sweet!! Good Kotoumi doujins are always nice to find

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Sad that Honoka is only shown in the background oh and I think this need an angst tag cuz they both unknowingly hurting each other until the end

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Try not using Google to translate things.

You must be knew here.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

they both unknowingly hurting each other until the end

Me too. I was hurt until the end ;_;

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

My fragile heart. </3

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Nope. Try not using Google to translate things.

It literally says it that way on the front cover.

joined Feb 21, 2017

Question, did you look past the front cover? Maybe to page five?
Either way, you don't even know Japanese. You just use Kanji Tomo OCR to grab text then throw it in Google to try and guess what's said. It's why you can never "translate" things that are hand written.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Question, did you look past the front cover? Maybe to page five?

The Japanese title is still in the same order. And I don't really see why a badly attempted Engrish title on page 5 has more priority over the one of the front cover.
And try not to make it completely obvious who you are

joined Feb 21, 2017

The Japanese title is still in the same order. And I don't really see why a badly attempted Engrish title on page 5 has more priority over the one of the front cover.
And try not to make it completely obvious who you are

Make it obvious who I am? There's only one person who sees you as a total moron? Obnoxious name fags from 4chan are never liked, why do you think you're special? It's sad how you've actually deluded yourself into believing this.

Would you like me to go into the comment section of all the things you've "translated" and start pointing out the dozens and dozens of translations errors?
Edit: Dozens PER "translation" I might add.

last edited at May 17, 2017 10:03AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Aaaand it's time to cut it out Gearz. Take a walk, switch to decaf, etc. You're getting way too invested in this and it's coming off as you being nasty at this point.

joined Feb 21, 2017

I didn't start it. And as a matter of fact, Goggled Anon is an extremely rude and spiteful person.
I'm not being nasty, I'm just not treating him nicely, because he's not a good person. Sorry for being honest.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The totality of him not being a good person was asking a simple question and making a mild, spoiler-hidden side comment after you gave a belligerent reply. You're the only one calling names here ("obnoxious name fags", etc.) and going on about incompetence, after they simply asked a couple of questions. It's not like I can't scroll up and see exactly what was said you know.

I say again, cut it out.

joined Feb 21, 2017

It wasn't a simple question, he was trying to fault other people. You clearly know nothing of how he acts on 4chan.
And it's not "calling names", it's stating facts. An apple is an apple. Simple as that. It's not like he isn't obnoxious, so why shouldn't I say it. You defending him will only make him act worse because he'll feel validated.

And of course, he is incompetence, and he is going around trying to act like a know it all correct other people when his knowledge of Japanese goes as far as Google translate.

Ideally: I wish you would just delete all of my posts and Goggled Anon's post from this thread. You don't know what he's really like when he posts on 4chan, and that's how you can tell what his intentions are here.

last edited at May 17, 2017 10:54AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I DON'T CARE how he acts on 4chan. Or how you act. Or anyone else. This isn't 4chan.

There's one person being a dick here and now, and it ain't him. I will not be deleting the existing posts, but will delete any follow-up. Save yourself the trouble and don't post any.

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

dayyymm that escalated quickly

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Love this pair <3

joined Apr 28, 2016

That was cute...

there was one part where Umi wore a Honoka smile though.. made me think it could've easily been Honoka instead.
I'm not against this ship, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.