Forum › Cross Heart discussion

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Release Post links broken!!
And P1 and P2 of Ch Ex1 are duplicate.

Is there anyone finding Yoko to be annoying other than me?

last edited at Dec 7, 2013 8:37AM

Naruto11
joined Dec 8, 2013

Love all the cross heart chapters there my favorite manga.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

looovvveee the ending!!! >.<,.
That extra part at the end was hot and touching!
Both of them grew up so sexy and hot.
Wish I have also a very supporting friend like yoko-chan. hehe.
That last extra chapter, Haru-chan kinda looks like shinobu from shojou sect... maybe it was because of what haru-chan was wearing? a black long sleeve and a tie...
Yuri manga are awesome!!!

last edited at Dec 12, 2013 10:28AM

Mayakuro%20(twt)%20-%20lowqualityjpeg
joined Jan 12, 2014

I really love this manga! I never get tired reading it no matter how many times i reapeat reading it! It's so adorable! XD When Haru grew up i thought she is really cool and I thought Kotomi is really cute when she grew up and they really suit each other! It was really touching and sweet that I almost cried when they met again and of course the events before meeting up again! I hope that someone can draw another manga that is very touching and sweet like this! :D This is the best! Yuri manga banzai!!! XD

last edited at Feb 2, 2014 5:01AM

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Ok, so after reading thousands of yuri manga (at least it seems like thousands), I finally made an account and had to come back to this page and leave it as my first post. I love the series so much. How much love Haru had for Kotomi to pretty much save her from herself. I won't go on about how my thoughts of her parents, but if I'm ever lucky enough to find someone who loves me half as much as these two, I'll die happy.

last edited at Feb 8, 2014 12:26AM

Download%20(1)
joined Feb 9, 2014

I cried when i was reading it.

joined Feb 4, 2014

Thank. you very much to show this wonderful manga to me

last edited at Feb 10, 2014 9:05AM

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

That last extra chapter, Haru-chan kinda looks like shinobu from shojou sect... maybe it was because of what haru-chan was wearing? a black long sleeve and a tie...

I thought I was the only one who thought of that!

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Omg cross heart! That was so....awesome...i just love it...you can not love it? Its so cute! And the end, dawwwww that extra bit XD

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

waaah the feels!! the part when kotomi had to go, i could relate to haru, but not at the train station it was at the airport lol! not a lover, but a friend of mine left xD..this manga deserves more attention and it is written really well. the characters, and the plot are damn awesome! i think this will be after girlfriend..i love this manga!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Jesus o_o
I'm surprised that this manga was this well accepted, so out of respect i will not share my thoughts, but i didn't have happy times with this one

joined Apr 9, 2014

That was a nice read o u o

I'm curious about Haru not being a real daughter, is there any chapter that explains this?

and also, I honestly felt some feelings from Yoko to Haru. I was expecting her to go "I know what it feels, because that's what i felt when I saw you being together!" when they were having some serious conversation in cubicle when the teacher officially announced that Kotomi is indeed leaving and switching schools.

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

yea this series is one of the rare gems you come across now and agin and yea id love a chapter about her not being there real daughter ( im asuming adopted from a reletive or something) like that.
this series is easy in my top 10 f fav yuri stories

I've been worn out with angst, need more fluffy yuri like this >_<

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Hey guy, why is it in crossover tag? It crossover what anime?

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Hey guy, why is it in crossover tag? It crossover what anime?

It didn't crossover any anime. o_o I think.

last edited at Jun 23, 2014 10:39PM

joined Jun 19, 2014

That was a very pleasant reading. Super cute!
I strongly recommend it.

Lick
joined Jun 20, 2014

Aww sht. This story is sugoi _ At first I was like, ehh?it went to fast ths has no good stry line but then i kept reading then the ending is the best part!!! its awsome!! I really7x like the story.. :">

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Serially this is to emotional and very touching I was about to cry for real 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 so cute

last edited at Jul 7, 2014 5:16AM

joined Jan 6, 2014

Read this the first time today and I'd be lying if I said it was perfect but damn it was good (look at my pilow, look at all my creys). But (oh no a 'but') how it started (ch01) put me off a little (sorry I didn't mean to). Just... I felt like there was something off about the story telling at the beginning, the way the author went about it (probably the rape thing and the parents not caring thing, sigh these things get to me, sigh).

Still, I thought this story deserves more love! Hence the comment. Yay for first post?

joined Jul 31, 2014

Hi author, I just come to your manga recently and I really love it. I've been reading manga recently and lots story I had gone through. Honestly, your manga make me to sign up from silent reader. I love your story plot. The relationship start with patient and passion...everything seem to be take it slowly and understanding. Unfortunately, you only have 1 story. I hope I'm not too late to know you author. Thank you for your wonderful story.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I've had this on my "to read" list for the longest time now, and I'm really glad I finally got to it. The art is great, and the story only seemed to get better the later the chapters went. Based Yoko doe. Not necessarily the most gentle friend, but that girl really cares about Haru.

joined Dec 29, 2014

ce manga est une vrai perle rare j ai beaucoup aimer kotomi et haru je me suis beaucoup reconnu dans le personnage de haru et kotomi et tout simplement mignone ^^ sa fait fait un peu rire dans l'extra 2 quand kotomi saute sur haru et que haru lui sort " tu na jamais etais comme sa avant " ^^ sa ma fait bien rire avant c 'etais haru qui emrasser toujour kotomi et maintenant c est le contraire ^^ bref cross heart et un super mnag yuri qui figure dans mon top 3

Yuri is the best
Sans-titre
joined Oct 3, 2014

Enfin un francophone !!! : ) J'ai failli croire qu'il n'y avait aucune personne de la communauté fan de yuri francophone qui était sur ce site !!!! : ) Je suis plus seul !

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 3:11PM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Ohkygodohmygodohmygod! I remember reading it on DA!

To reply you must either login or sign up.