Forum › Flower Picking discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I suggested RAPE on the tags. Also reading the comments a "wtf am I reading" tag should be added!!

It's pretty clear what is going on, WTF am I reading is reserved for bizarre, confusing, or nonsensical stories, and it doesn't have enough physical coercion to justify the rape tag.

That's a total myth. Rape doesn't require physical force, it just needs to be sex without consent. False beliefs like this are one reason why it's so hard to prosecute rapes, and gives apologists one more justification to belittle victims. Educate yourself!

Not to mention, there's actually quite a bit of physical coercion here, with the little girl trying to get away and being restrained at various points.

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

For some odd reason I didn't see this as rape. If I saw blood gushing everywhere and she's in pain and uhhh fuck. >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Every age gap + lolicon manga (and even some others) should technically be tagged that way because of statutory rape. Manga is typically tagged with rape only when it's at least somewhat violent or obvious because that's what people interested in that tag are looking for.

These comments did not disappoint, let's keep them coming.

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Every age gap + lolicon manga (and even some others) should technically be tagged that way because of statutory rape. Manga is typically tagged with rape only when it's at least somewhat violent or obvious because that's what people interested in that tag are looking for.

These comments did not disappoint, let's keep them coming.

Have to agree about the comments, not the best thread but decent.

On the first point i have to disagree though, any form of non consentual sex is legaly rape even if you disregard statuatory rape. So the rape tag should really be used to warn those who feel bad about readign a manga where you see a girl who screams and cries whil trying to desperatly crawl from someone sexually abusing her, as lolicon in itself doesn't imply darker content.

What about those that feel bad about reading statutory rape...? (like a couple people in this thread: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/2392-the-beauty-of-a-mother-discussion Another great compilation of silly people that get me hot and bothered.)

last edited at Feb 5, 2014 4:19PM

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

What about those that feel bad about reading statutory rape...? (like a couple people in this thread: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/2392-the-beauty-of-a-mother-discussion Another great compilation of silly people that get me hot and bothered.)

Well, if they feel bad about statuatory rape and don't have lolicon blacklisted they deserve too entertain us.

Edit: and I really miss the original Oshikko sensei thread that was glorious.

last edited at Feb 5, 2014 4:26PM

joined Jan 4, 2014

I suggested RAPE on the tags. Also reading the comments a "wtf am I reading" tag should be added!!

It's pretty clear what is going on, WTF am I reading is reserved for bizarre, confusing, or nonsensical stories, and it doesn't have enough physical coercion to justify the rape tag.

It doesn't take physical coercion to be rape; I agree with the rape tag.

Indeed. To claim that there is consent here would be completely delusional.

While a lot of manga do indeed display relationships that would be at the very least problematic if they were real, the complete and utter lack of consent contrasted by intense predatory behaviour is what pushes this one over the border for me, clearly dumping it into the rape category. Would very much want to see that tag here to be honest.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

That's a total myth. Rape doesn't require physical force, it just needs to be sex without consent. False beliefs like this are one reason why it's so hard to prosecute rapes, and gives apologists one more justification to belittle victims. Educate yourself!

Not to mention, there's actually quite a bit of physical coercion here, with the little girl trying to get away and being restrained at various points.

And since children can't give concent, it is rape. Agreed.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think rape is inherent in most lolicon. I thought it would be ok since the art looked more like age gap, but I agree that page 75 was very uncomfortable for me, and it did look like a struggle. I'd say that would warrant a rape tag included with the lolicon.

I'm also very disturbed by peeing on the carpet. Do you know how hard it is to get pee out of a carpet?

last edited at Feb 5, 2014 5:30PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... Water is difficult enough but also pee? I'd probably have to wash said carpet for about 2 hours. Of course, I don't do that since it would be generally disgusting. Excluding my pervertedness and focusing more on the rape-y thing, yes, there was no consent. The girl clearly showed... no, expressed her "un-want", shouting and even struggling to get out of sensei's girp. However, Sensei simply ignored that and continued to "do" things and "massage" her.

I agree that it is rape also. I'm probably messed up for enjoying this but whatever... Off to read this again.

joined Jul 17, 2013

what

joined Apr 10, 2013

Well, after I read this again, there was no carpet but I guess it was the pillow that was peed on? It was a wooden floor.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

I dropped at page 4. WTH ?

seems like a (bad) H one from that-site-whose-name-shouldn't-be-mention-here.

the teach' looks creepy to me. :/

Well, if they feel bad about statuatory rape and don't have lolicon blacklisted they deserve too entertain us.

Edit: and I really miss the original Oshikko sensei thread that was glorious.

I love you so much.

Well, Beauty of a Mother doesn't have a lolicon tag because...loli is 12 and under or something like kids' meals at a restaurant. Regardless Usagi is still underage and it is still rape no matter how consensual.

And yeah, that was an amazing thread. Nothing could top it.

Also, she's totally not struggling to get away because she doesn't consent to the sex, she just doesn't want to piss herself. Any kid knows how much trouble you'd get in for pissing yourself at that age, you'd try to make a mad dash for the toilet too.

joined Apr 10, 2013

Also, she's totally not struggling to get away because she doesn't consent to the sex, she just doesn't want to piss herself. Any kid knows how much trouble you'd get in for pissing yourself at that age, you'd try to make a mad dash for the toilet too.

... That makes sense so much that it's scary. You have altered my imagination, person! Indeed, peeing on stuff other than the bathroom really is scary, usually when mothers are involved. shivers

-obey-suzumiya-haruhi-fresh-new-hd-wallpaper---225x160
joined Feb 6, 2014

Made an account just so I could suggest the Rape tag.
Anyone who doesn't think it is should take 10/15 minutes to read/play this little beauty: http://hypnoticowl.com/theday/play/
As you might expect, trigger warning for the tale in the link.
If you have even more time I suggest reading the background information and the creator's motivations here: http://hypnoticowl.com/the-day-the-laughter-stopped/

Edit: I am aware of 'struggle love' scenes and stories, but I firmly believe this one really needs the tag.

last edited at Feb 6, 2014 6:45AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I already suggested the rape tag, but the suggestion was apparently rejected. I'd love for whoever made that decision (or some staffer who agrees with it at least) to please give an official justification for not labelling this as rape. It wouldn't solve anything per se of course, but it would be good to at least have something to point to as the site's decision.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I already suggested the rape tag, but the suggestion was apparently rejected. I'd love for whoever made that decision (or some staffer who agrees with it at least) to please give an official justification for not labelling this as rape. It wouldn't solve anything per se of course, but it would be good to at least have something to point to as the site's decision.

Because it does not contain violent rape, or rape at all in my opinion, it would be pointless to tag it as such since it would only clutter the results for someone searching for manga tagged rape as it does not fall into what they would be looking for. The tagging system mainly exists for categorical purposes and as a warning for readers, if you look at the tags it says lolicon and age gap which should together show you that it is statutory rape and does not need the rape tag since the work does not really contain any material to support it.

joined May 9, 2013

so, even the teacher at home is woman, it still not safe -_-

Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

it would only clutter the results for someone searching for manga tagged rape as it does not fall into what they would be looking for.

I can totally see this being interesting to someone looking for yuri rape, and it should be tagged as such. This same story even has "forced" tag on Fakku.

I enjoy both yuri and rape stories, but those are genres that I never mix. It would have been good to know what I was getting into.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

seventy one comments that just say about why they saw it. its time to end the drama.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

I have no interest in this story one way or another. Art was decent, story was semi-pointless. Simply put, it does need a rape tag. Lolicon and Age Gap are not enough to let us know a girl is going to be raped. If it can't be tagged as rape, then some tag to let people know she's going to be forced into a sexual act against her will (aka rape) would be nice.

I miss your angrier rant...

(looking up lolicon and age gap it seems a lot of the situations are similar to this one)

joined Aug 1, 2013

]=( THIS WAS WRONG, one thing is if you like little girl and she likes you back and other if you abuse of your power to use a child it dosent matter if is fiction this happen outside and deserves rejection

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Well, that wasn't awkward at all... or creepy.

((/sarcasm))

To reply you must either login or sign up.