Forum › Posts by Juqu

Juqu
Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

#Torille

Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

In my first readtrought I didn't notice the het tag. As a yuri only story this was average, realising that MC was a man makes the story flow much better.

Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

Beginning reminded me of this, but looks like this might be going full circle.

Juqu
Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

RIP Hirari. anyone know whats gonna happen to this series yet?

My heart skipped a beat, and I had to double check whichever "Hirari" was author or the magazine. (−_−;)

Spoiler: it was the magazine.

First time I heard about it stopping publishing, I hope that the author finds some other way to finish the series.

last edited at Aug 3, 2014 6:04PM

Juqu
Stretch discussion 11 Apr 02:21
Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

Nice chapter. I'm actually liking the slow pace. I just hope that there will eventually be something more.

Also obligatory: Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan!!!

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 2:25AM

Juqu
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 16:07
Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

:DDDDD

This was good one.

Juqu
Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

it would only clutter the results for someone searching for manga tagged rape as it does not fall into what they would be looking for.

I can totally see this being interesting to someone looking for yuri rape, and it should be tagged as such. This same story even has "forced" tag on Fakku.

I enjoy both yuri and rape stories, but those are genres that I never mix. It would have been good to know what I was getting into.

Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

i like juli's short hair better than hiromi. anyways, i really wish to read maki's story in Ibara no Namida
(woot, woot, someone got a copy from the now down jmanga?)
Edit: wah. just found it on bakabt. xDDDD

Thanks for this tip. For so long I have gotten all my yuri from here, that I had forgotten other places exist.

Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'd say the fact that we only have the first 5 chapters here is an improvement over the real ending.

Not really, I looked it up and it wasn't that bad. Not expetionally good either but worth a read.

last edited at Nov 1, 2013 2:26PM

Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

Search function has problem with numbers. I was looking for 20, 21 and I had to use google to find it.