Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Oct 5, 2016

Yeah I don't think it's fair to class this in with "Will they or won't they" stories that just depend on constant misunderstandings and coincidences to keep the story in a state of status quo. Ssamba's really interested in depicting in close detail the growth of a relationship, and the two of them working out what it is they want from the other.

Like, they feel like a way more real couple than tons of other fictional couples who are officially together, and their relationship has deepened a TON since they first met, as well as their understanding of themselves.

Some of it is also just that Ssamba wants to write a story about restrained desire too, I mean she loooves Carol and The Haidmaiden, and she's plainly going for a similar sort of vibe. This is not some, "Oh we're just friends, tee hee!" bait and switch!

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

So we're nearing the end of November and nobody's said anything. Just wondering if anyone heard anything from SSamba. Is she doing alright?

joined Nov 27, 2016

I think someone mentioned somewhere at the beginning of this forum that theres a thing where ylu can write to her if you want

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Well yeah, except I don't speak Korean. ;) If I wrote her in English I don't think it'd end up being read.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Well yeah, except I don't speak Korean. ;) If I wrote her in English I don't think it'd end up being read.

IIRC Ssamba understands some English. You can comment on her blog and as long as you keep your message simple she should be able to read it.

last edited at Dec 4, 2016 8:48PM

joined Mar 9, 2015

I hope ssamba fully recovers thus finishing of the manhwa/webtoon. Don't want an incomplete story like Nana (apologies if sounding unsympathetic as that's not my intention).

joined Dec 8, 2016

If anyone interested, check the love doctor. That last panel reminded a lot about Fluttering Feelings

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Nothing's come close to this series for me. I'm not saying that there aren't other good manga or manwha or toons or whatever, but even this setting... It's more mature than the high school stuff, not about over-the-top angst or drama like some of the relatively fewer, other college-setting yuri stories and the art style...

Ssamba.

Geez.. .. 2017 is almost here. Crazy.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07

Nothing's come close to this series for me. I'm not saying that there aren't other good manga or manwha or toons or whatever, but even this setting... It's more mature than the high school stuff, not about over-the-top angst or drama like some of the relatively fewer, other college-setting yuri stories and the art style...

Ssamba.

I agreed!!!! *crying
There's nothing as satisfying and captivating as FF anymore.
I miss FF so much
I miss the fandom
I also miss you ffins07
I hope everyone is doing okay!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

ffins07

Ssamba.

I agreed!!!! *crying
There's nothing as satisfying and captivating as FF anymore.
I miss FF so much
I miss the fandom
I also miss you ffins07
I hope everyone is doing okay!

I used to enjoy reading everyone's comments every week so much. This was the best thread. Though really....I don't know of any threads that rose up to take it's place.

joined Apr 17, 2016

Hi everybody! I'm searching for some Fanfiction about this manga. Do you know where i can find them?
Thanks for your help

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

There is no section for FF in fan fiction or archieveofourown.
You can find some if you search on tumblr or via google though

joined Mar 9, 2015

Any one watching Night Life Kdrama? The two female characters remind me a lil of No-Rae & Seol-A. Think there are some moment of "yuri goggles" in this drama.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

FFF

Are you sure this Kdrama has yuri goggles? The only Kdrama I have seen that has a slight yuri goggles is "Please come back mister." Even then its not yuri as spoilers alert (the female character was previously a male character in a previous life.)

I have seen so many kdrama's there isn’t an ounce of yuri in any of them. Its surprising how samba made a yuri manwha when it seems in korean looking at their drama/tv being a lesbian isn't accepted.

joined Oct 5, 2016

I can't find a stream for Night Life, but certainly from reading the dramabeans recaps it sure sounds like it's got some yuri overtones.

Less in the script itself, but that the two female leads perform it with a lot of sexual tension

joined Mar 9, 2015

I can't find a stream for Night Life, but certainly from reading the dramabeans recaps it sure sounds like it's got some yuri overtones.

Less in the script itself, but that the two female leads perform it with a lot of sexual tension

Try kissasian.ru tho sub not great

joined Mar 9, 2015

FFF

Are you sure this Kdrama has yuri goggles? The only Kdrama I have seen that has a slight yuri goggles is "Please come back mister." Even then its not yuri as spoilers alert (the female character was previously a male character in a previous life.)

I have seen so many kdrama's there isn’t an ounce of yuri in any of them. Its surprising how samba made a yuri manwha when it seems in korean looking at their drama/tv being a lesbian isn't accepted.

TBH I've watched 2 episodes and so far not explicit tho the tension between the two female can set your imagination running down the fanfiction route in your mind ^_*

joined Oct 5, 2016

Haha, yeah, I've skipped through the first two episodes now and like

There's not really any overt romance between them, but there's hella sexual tension. I doubt it's going anywhere but it's not just fans with yuri goggles either, it's pretty obviously being done on purpose.

I've always been a sucker for those rich girl / poor girl or mistress / servant type of relationships, will definitely check this out properly once I have some free time.

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

So, does anyone have any news about ssamba? I've been re-re-re-re-re-reading ff and it makes me so sad when I get to the "end". I'm still really concerned for them and I would very much like to hear that they're still writing, or at least alive.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

So, does anyone have any news about ssamba? I've been re-re-re-re-re-reading ff and it makes me so sad when I get to the "end". I'm still really concerned for them and I would very much like to hear that they're still writing, or at least alive.

Most of the relevant posts from Ssamba's blog are translated on Halmoni's Tumblr,

Last update was a brief mention four days ago.

Hi. Do you have any news of the author of Fluttering feelings? If she's recovering? I hope she's recovering well.

yes she’s recovering

The last post on Ssamba's blog is dated the 26th of last month. Beginning January of this year, Ssamba has been making entries fairly regularly on a monthly/bimonthly basis.

By all indications Ssamba is not currently working on the series, and it's indeterminate when or if she will continue.

last edited at Apr 3, 2017 1:53AM

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

Alright. Thanks for the info. I'm pretty much beyond the "is ff gonna continue" stage and mostly just hoping that samba gets healthy again, and I'm glad to hear that she's doing okay.

Morgicon2
joined Apr 11, 2017

she also has an instagram, ssambasoul

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

she also has an instagram, ssambasoul

Woa, thanks for letting us know!!! I just checked and saw she's been updating frequently. I really wish the best for Ssamba.

P.S. I miss everyone in the old fandom so much!!! Even though I know life for us was never the same after FF's gone, I still hope it's treating you well :)

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Just reread Fluttering Feelings in its entirety up to Ssamba's prolonged break. Oh how much I enjoy this series. More importantly, I hope Ssamba gets better though and am glad to hear she is recovering.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

So Ssamba is recovering? Oh how I hope that continues!

I've finally decided to give up one of my secrets. I've posted before in this thread that I've come down with a cold when Ssamba did more than once. Well, about the time we found out that Ssamba had cancer, I myself was also diagnosed with cancer (though only stage 1). I had surgery for it last summer and they said they got all of it. So far since then, there's been no trace of a recurrence, even under a CT scan. (4 plus years to go before I'm declared cancer free.)

Since that time, I've been wishing my outcome on Ssamba with all my might, even if our cases aren't quite the same.

Many have said this, but... Ssamba, please take care of yourself and keep getting better. Keep up your hope; that seems to be one of the keys to recovering from something like this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.