ForumNews Welcome to the new reader!

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I just have one thing that's troubling me. You know the reading lists we made before the site got the new changes, well it's not offering the edit and delete button for them so basically, how do I delete them? I'm completely stuck +,+ sigh

Editing a list is only changing the name or making it public/private. The 3 default lists are excluded from that so that in the future more functionality could added to them. Like I am most likely add some visual indicator for when browsing chapters if one is already one of those lists.

I probably should a page to edit all the items on a list at once. That will essentially be a list of items with checkboxes next to them, and ability to remove all checked items.

last edited at Feb 1, 2013 2:10PM

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Thank you very very very very much!! The new reader is awesome!!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I guess it's another defect to add to the list known as IE9

It's not working in Netscape3 or IE5-unix either. Not that that matters but compatibility seems to be where it counts server side.

I would like to reiterate my point about the moderators not being NEET hawkpeople and that the forums needs some way to report advertisers etc.

Sumika
joined Feb 1, 2013

The new reader is AWESOME, thanks a lot !

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I would like to reiterate my point about the moderators not being NEET hawkpeople and that the forums needs some way to report advertisers etc.

Why do you think it is important? I think previously all reports were just for spam, and as MrE mentioned previously we are going for other solutions to fight spam.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

I would like to reiterate my point about the moderators not being NEET hawkpeople

Speak for yourself.

joined Jun 19, 2012

I'd recommend having the chapter location listed for releases on the recent page (ex: Doujins: Touhou) like how it was before so it could be a little easier to look through what chapters could interest you. (This may only apply for mobile devices, not sure since I'm never on a comp)
There is an issue with landscape mode on mobile devices as well, as the page gets very large but the area to click to change pages stays small. Going in to fullscreen has the same problem and the small close button and resize button end up near the center of the page.

joined Feb 2, 2013

Like the new getup, slick and smooth, awesome xD
Also, can't wait to see all the new updates you didn't have time to upload yet, although if you waited just a bit longer(like a month maybe) I might finally get bored enough to actually learn the Japanese language)))

Advocates
joined May 15, 2011

Very lovely indeed, you've done very well after all these years. :D

joined May 23, 2012

Thanks so much for everything. I adore your site.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So it no longer exists as Dynasty Scans... I'm certainly impressed at how popular the reader was to make all this changes around it.

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Just want to say what a lovely new layout! Things are easier to locate and search now, so thank you so much!

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

where is the download button????? m(ToT)/

joined Dec 6, 2011

nice revamp!! XD

i just would like to suggest that the navigations will be alway present.
i'm using an ipad and i need to tap on the upper right corner everytime i want to navigate.

but all in all, thank you for the revamp! XD

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

where is the download button????? m(ToT)/

The download icon is one of the icons in the upper-right corner of the page when you're reading a chapter.

joined Apr 13, 2012

Hi, are there any plans of making an option that allows favoriting authors/artists? I think it may be useful. I would like to see an option like that.
Thank you for your hardwork, i love having the page back and the changes you're aplying are just marvelous. (Sorry for the bad english xD)

joined Feb 9, 2013

Is it possible to put that same download button on the Recently Added page? I'm ok with going into each chapter to download, but this loads up the first page and probably also the next several pages in the background which I never look at, since I'm downloading it. If the button is on the Recently Added page it'd save your server some bandwidth.

joined Dec 14, 2010

I just noticed that the notification of "You already read this chapter/series" ... Would it be possible to return that feature? I mean, if I add it to "Read" list.

Currently the item in the dropdown menu has an X instead of + if its already on your list, and clicking it will remove it. It might need to be made visually distinctive if that case (red tinting maybe?).

That'll be great :)

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Oh gad.. I haven`t visited this site for months.. I was surprised :D hahah nice

joined Dec 6, 2011

Hello again,

Just like to voice some thoughts :)

I noticed that when I use the search function. It will only search the scans. Will it be possible to add that function in the forum? I'm trying to look for a topic but I will have to plough through the thread. :P

But if it will make the reader suffer in the backend. Its fine.

PS:
btw, what happened to Kawaii Scans?
their site is down. :(

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Hello again,

Just like to voice some thoughts :)

I noticed that when I use the search function. It will only search the scans. Will it be possible to add that function in the forum? I'm trying to look for a topic but I will have to plough through the thread. :P

But if it will make the reader suffer in the backend. Its fine.

PS:
btw, what happened to Kawaii Scans?
their site is down. :(

Their glorious leader disappeared and didn't pay the bill. So for now they're just releasing straight to the reader.

joined Dec 6, 2011

aw... :(
I hope they find their leader soon.

But Kawaii Scans, keep up the good work!

And Thank you too for your hard work! :D

Same as Dynasty.

Keep going guys! :D Thanks again! :D

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Liking the new reader, pretty much. I'd like to edit what I see a bit more... like blocking certain tags. lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.