Forum › Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cannibal posted:

It was to be expected so the main character can play too, but ... ouch, to be destroyed like that :x

FYI the match isn't over yet, they are 1-1.

Ah... I guess she needs to show some strength, but the death flag was raised long ago

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakunetsu_no_takkyuu_musume_ch19#15
Is this a sign of yuri??? I'll take it, there are so many potential ships in this manga but none of them are actually official

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakunetsu_no_takkyuu_musume_ch19#15
Is this a sign of yuri??? I'll take it, there are so many potential ships in this manga but none of them are actually official

If you are referring to the president saying "my Kumami" then you will be pleased to know that Agari has said "my Koyori" and Hanabi has said "my Hokuto" in the anime.

joined Mar 17, 2017

RIP A-CHAN

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NSFW HORROR GORE

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Please don't go the predictable route and let a-chan win this... ><

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wouldn't A-Chan losing and trying up the score be the more predictable route?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Win or lose, some people will be surprised and some people won't.

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

The predictible rout would be Agari losing but saying something like. "That was af un game, lets play again sometime."

joined Apr 1, 2017

She's obviously not good enough to actually win, plus we still need the two doggo lovers to play since they're on the cover and everything. The only thing that could happen is Aguri scoring a few points, making Kumami look the fool for declaring that she couldn't score any.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That's what I'm saying. For Koyori to have a turn, A-chan need to loose, so it's pretty much a given that she'll loose in the end, hence why I wish it'll actually surprise me by having her win and not give Koyori a turn in that tournament.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chantelune posted:

That's what I'm saying. For Koyori to have a turn, A-chan need to loose, so it's pretty much a given that she'll loose in the end, hence why I wish it'll actually surprise me by having her win and not give Koyori a turn in that tournament.

They can play a friendly match after, that way everyone wins... Except Kumami lol
If A-chan loses, she has to at least manage over 3 points or else her mind will break.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I don't get why everyone thinks that Koyori needs to be play. She has no conflict at all with the captain and the only thing that could happen is that they bond over the dog character after Hokuto points out what underwear she is wearing.

If Kuma beats Agari then that means she's better than Koyori too since she and Agari are on about equal footing. Then when Koyori beats the captain then Kuma will forever be seen as the best player because they won't play her again to prove otherwise.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Koyori is the main character of this manga, so it's expected that she's going to have the last and decisive match. Me, I'd rather A-chan win her match, but I've read enough sports manga to know that it's kinda unlikely.

joined Dec 28, 2016

I came here to see the main character have orgasms while playing ping pong, thats why.

Koyori is the main character, thats more than enough reason for her to fight the captain. It's about her and the opponents she faces, the others are just a bonus.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

How is Agari also not the main character? She gets more screen time than Koyori.

joined May 19, 2016

My feelings while reading this chap: KOYORI!!! DO SOMETHING!! SHOUT ENCOURAGEMENT OR SOMETHIN" KOYORI I ALSO LOVE YOU... then I realize that Koyori, when she's that serious, won't need words to convey her feelings. She did place her power in that bracelet and her feelings reached Agari.

My favorite though, gotta admit Koyori saying with full confidence "I'm better than her." Got my heart thumping...

joined Dec 28, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakunetsu_no_takkyuu_musume_ch20_2#24

Did she just had an orgasm?

I'm really hoping that Agari wins this match, not that I would be surprised if she did at this point. I guess we will see a friendly match between Koyori and the dog panties captain.

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

which version is real kumami??

joined Mar 17, 2017

i want to see the real ping pong god koyori

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Still no chaps 2-6.... so I'm not picking this one up. But honestly from the 5 or so pages of the last chapter I've read, I don't like the art at all. So not really a big issue for me. But watching them "play" table tennis I thought this definitely needs a "supernatural"-Tag...

last edited at May 10, 2017 12:46PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Still no chaps 2-6.... so I'm not picking this one up. But honestly from the 5 or so pages of the last chapter I've read, I don't like the art at all. So not really a big issue for me. But watching them "play" table tennis I thought this definitely needs a "supernatural"-Tag...

Chapters 1-6 are covered completely by the anime, so if you are still interested you can watch it and then continue with chapter 7. Also, this isn't Saki, there is nothing supernatural going on. It's purely symbolic representations.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Koyori says she's better than Kumami? I am understanding that properly, or not?
But yeah I also feel that Kumami's feelings towards playing table tennis is pretty unhealthy.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh look, she lost. What a surprise. :/

Well, that was pretty much set in stone, but wish I was proven wrong. ><

CitizenJoestar
joined Jan 28, 2016

Oh look, she lost. What a surprise. :/

Well, that was pretty much set in stone, but wish I was proven wrong. ><

If Hokuto's match was anything to go by, u have to win 3 out of 5 games to win the match.

Kumami has only won 2 so far, so Agari can come back and win still.

To reply you must either login or sign up.