Forum › Pulse discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

Ep.44 - No,no,no Lynn won't die. Come on people be a bit more positive :) I highly doubt it. Specially becouse of all they have been through. I think Lynn's death would only cause Mel to completely shut down and lose all faith in the world . So no. Not in this story :)

Yeah, I'm more concerned about Sue messing with or threatening Lynn during times when she may be alone in her hospital room without Mel there 24/7...

Grace came by.

I just want her and Mel to hug...with all the emotions that went on during her saga-- between Grace's actions of being with an abusive dude and Mel's guilt for practically being the reason for that, they both could use a hug.

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 7:23PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Ep.44 - No,no,no Lynn won't die. Come on people be a bit more positive :) I highly doubt it. Specially becouse of all they have been through. I think Lynn's death would only cause Mel to completely shut down and lose all faith in the world . So no. Not in this story :)
I think the name Pulse maybe something like getting pulse back after almost dying during operation. Or our pulses going crazy with every episode lol . It's a good name for this story :)
Sue fantasizing about Mel. Well that's all you gonna get from her >:( And I wonder how Renny will react to the relationship. Grace came by. Maybe she can lift Mel's spirit a bit .As a friend ofcourse :)

That is true, just been reading and watching too much Korean media so start to expect the worse : /

joined Mar 24, 2017

Yep. I also dont want Lynn to die... she is a sweetheart and an achor to Mel. Without Lynn, Mel will lose direction again. But like i said, it just what I got after I read latest chapter. I hope it's not the case.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Aug 22, 2016

Setting Sue aside as while I worry about her messing with Lynn, I do not think she'd put a patients life in danger.

The person I worry about right now is Renny since Lynn will be okay for a while. He has already shown twice that he is disapproving. Hope he does not add onto the drama.

It was good to see Grace, I like her most out of this bunch and wish she had more involvement in the story. I'm glad she's moving on, Mel was never any good for her, but I really want to see her find someone.

last edited at Mar 31, 2017 1:23PM

joined Sep 22, 2016

So, Anything Happened In Today's Chapter? Anything Going On With Grace, Renny, And Sue?

joined Feb 10, 2017

Lynn and Renny are both adults. They should be building relationships. Perhaps there's even a girl at the university who's interested in Renny and feels a little resentful that Renny spends so much of his attention on Lynn. =)

I loved the conversation about family. I wonder what other topics they've shared. Will Mel have issues exchanging rings with Lynn after her experience with Sue? Is Marriage even on the radar?

last edited at Mar 31, 2017 5:14PM

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

So, Anything Happened In Today's Chapter? Anything Going On With Grace, Renny, And Sue?

Grace is chill and wishes Mel's happiness.
Renny looked kinda worried about Lynn's future may or may not be agenced Mel and Lynn not sure why in hell anyone would be given the cercumstances.
Sue is Sue and still probly wants Mel to bow down to her.
Mel gave Lynn a plushie with stiches over its chest (abit on the nose but cute nonethe less)
Thats about it.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Maybe next chapter there no cliffhangers Lynn get heart she need and Mel fine way to take sue heart so she could give it Lynn And Renny sister complex will be fixed

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 11:14AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Renny is a great brother. Sue on the other hand creeps me out

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 11:14AM by Alextasha

joined Sep 22, 2016

Anything Happened In Today's Chapter Of The Series?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Es0teric - spoilers are allowed here ;)

joined Feb 10, 2017

Yet another great chapter, but between the conversation with Renny about respecting Lynn's decisions and Lynn's expression when Dr. Adam made his announcement, I'm feeling apprehensive. Is Lynn really happy about the announcement?

joined Mar 21, 2017

I feel like Lynn already had a similar expression just before the news too? I'm just hoping it's because she is worn out or possibly because she isn't trying to get her hopes up.

I do get where you are coming from too. I feel it'd be a waste having the whole love game thing they had if Lynn went back on her word.

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 12:06PM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

This is a phrase I use frequently with my romantic partners.

joined Feb 10, 2017

I feel like Lynn already had a similar expression just before the news too? I'm just hoping it's because she is worn out or possibly because she isn't trying to get her hopes up.

I do get where you are coming from too. I feel it'd be a waste having the whole love game thing they had if Lynn went back on her word.

https://www.facebook.com/ratana.satis/photos/a.788935964499217.1073741832.786519024740911/1270862422973233/?type=3&theater

She posted that back in November...

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

The game is over, and they both win?

joined Jan 6, 2017

https://www.facebook.com/ratana.satis/photos/a.788935964499217.1073741832.786519024740911/1270862422973233/?type=3&theater

Lynn seems nervous with the "good news." I mean, In the beginning of the story, she didn't fear dying because that's just how her body was-- never able to live life normally due to constantly being in the hospital-- and she was willing to accept her fate having never experienced much beyond her youthful years. But now, she's fallen in love with Mel which has given both of them a new purpose in life and reason for living, and I think Lynn's starting to get scared and feel more vulnerable that she may actually die as heart surgeries can go wrong.

I think the upcoming drama and tension should be good no matter what happens!

joined Feb 10, 2017

Lynn seems nervous with the "good news." I mean, In the beginning of the story, she didn't fear dying because that's just how her body was-- never able to live life normally due to constantly being in the hospital-- and she was willing to accept her fate having never experienced much beyond her youthful years. But now, she's fallen in love with Mel which has given both of them a new purpose in life and reason for living, and I think Lynn's starting to get scared and feel more vulnerable that she may actually die as heart surgeries can go wrong.

Agreed. I'll always have my own preferences for how the story plays out but Ratana Satis, has won my loyalty as a reader and I'll gladly follow the story where ever it may go. I only hope that she'll re-release the books so I can get complete series. Artists deserve our support $ support whether it be online, like Lezhin, or in physical goods such as books and other merchandise. I would even jump in on a Kickstarter project if she started one. =)
(Like MAYBE an artbook??? HINT HINT HINT LOL or anything else she had in mind. ) -_^

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 3:50PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

That's why i said "the whole love game thing they had" not "the whole love game thing they have" : )

(Unless i made a grammatical error somewhere in my comment then in which case I'm sorry for the confusion)

Agreed. I'll always have my own preferences for how the story plays out but Ratana Satis, has won my loyalty as a reader and I'll gladly follow the story where ever it may go. I only hope that she'll re-release the books so I can get complete series. Artists deserve our support $ support whether it be online, like Lezhin, or in physical goods such as books and other merchandise. I would even jump in on a Kickstarter project if she started one. =)
(Like MAYBE an artbook??? HINT HINT HINT LOL or anything else she had in mind. ) -_^

I think we all have our preferences for how it plays out in the end but I agree and will keep reading no matter what direction it goes.

Definitely one of my favorite series and a great job is done with the translation. Hopefully spending this much money on Lezhin will also mean they'll get more GL stories translated to English.

joined Feb 2, 2016

If is only me that think sue have dark plan
I don't why last chapter when Lynn found she was move top of the list and then Mel left room you see sue evil laughter so it leave you like there going some cliffhanger

Going be piss sue dose some thing to Lynn

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 8:21PM

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

ep.45,46 - Cute talk about having kids.They would make great moms but like Mel said "Kids don't necessarily make a family". Grace and Mel get a nice closure. Though I wonder if Grace will appear again. As for Lynn I don't think she knows she had a heart attack and that is why she must stay in hospital a few days. Judging by how dr. Adam and Renny don't really say it. I like how Renny feels about Mel and Lynn :) Lynn has better chances for transplant now but remember the spoiler pics from during the hiatus "The game is over" and Sue's "You will loose everything". Drama coming. BTW where is Crystal ? I miss her. She should pop around to check up on our couple :)

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 4:31PM

joined Jan 8, 2017

Let us give the "S" title to Olivia tonight, and the "M" title to Sue. Hahahaha.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.