Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ melevas

I'm gay.

(´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ
Me too!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it! We have soooo much in common!

Are you more of a "super-duper every day gay" or more like "the occasional weekend gay"...?
I'm totally the "only when I'm drunk“ gay! And only when no one's looking! Squeals hysterically ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

(◦’ںˉ◦)

@ Old Fart

Its funny what pops up on your YouTube suggestions. Given I really am an old fart, I love the music of my teenage years - the 1980s. If any of you is a fan of Retro New Wave, might I suggest this song:
https://youtu.be/nC8uM7LKS6s

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)
Very nice!
Please feel free to continue posting those! ;)

@ Es0teric

I get into a little bit of "synthwave" but since my interests lie in 70/80/90's horror film soundtracks and metal i prefer the darker side of this broad genre.

I wouldn't mind some examples, if you feel like sharing...
✌(◕‿-)✌

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Quake 3 Arena is a MOBA.

Multiplayer
Battle
Arena

It fits 100%.

joined Mar 21, 2017

@ Es0teric

I get into a little bit of "synthwave" but since my interests lie in 70/80/90's horror film soundtracks and metal i prefer the darker side of this broad genre.

I wouldn't mind some examples, if you feel like sharing...
✌(◕‿-)✌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO29ROFQmT8 for a more horror aesthetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fDvxlK2FMc (NSFW) Video is a little objectifying but for reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM (NSFW) for a more dark cyberpunk/noir aesthetic

To get you started

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 4:24PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ none

Incredible job, sharp as ever, anon

More like as sleep-drugged as ever ^^
I find the worst stuff funny whenever I'm dead tired but still kinda hyper at the same time ;)

@ Galich

Hey Anon! Good to see you as well. As soon as I start posting, all the cool people like Oliver and you (plus plenty more, so many it's hard to keep track of!) come to the cafe. It's good to see it thriving.

Hey! ^^
Nice to hear you consider me one of the cool kids ;)

Now all we need is Rina, CCL and Blackkitty to post more!

And I absolutely wouldn't mind that!

Can't wait to be back at university! A few days ago met a friend from highschool, we're set on a meeting next week. Life is good.

That sounds great! I hope it will continue to go your way!
Just with a little less “dropping expensive things“ maybe... ;)

The only negative about that is the fact that the meds mess up with the density of my blood, so even the smallest of hits cause huge scratches that I'm yet to get rid of (1,5 months already..)

Sounds tough... Didn't know that it had a blood-thinning effect... Then you really have to be careful not to accidentally cut yourself...

And how are you doing?

I'm doing good, don't have any reasons to complain.
Rediscovered some other hobbies recently. Been doing some painting. And also took care of some stuff I wanted to do for a while now... And for some reason I turned kinda mute in between ;)

@ Blackkitty

yeey!!! ^_^ welcome back Anon!

Hey there, gorgeous! ;)

I missed your verses! Spring has indeed arrived!

My idiocy marks the beginning of spring..? (・o・)
I had no idea! ;)

But you are not a buzzing bee.. your slightly infused with darkness rhymes resemble the chirping of a nightingale, and are a good omen of better peaceful times ahead for the thread ^^

Still think that you're the real poet around here reading comments like that! ^^
No idea whether or not this will turn out to be true but it sure as hell does sound good! ٩(♡ε♡ )

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Es0teric

Great taste!!! I love Carpenter Brut and Perturbator!
It's stuff like that that keeps me going sometimes... (♥͡_♥͡)
Especially in the middle of the night, when you're all alone and the whole world turned quiet... Pure bliss!
Thanks for sharing!

Still listening to the first link...

Maybe you'll also like those (but you probably know them already...):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f25R9Gl6FWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t83ODGv0E90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEpGtjXwQtg&list=PLMUcTdMRFDx3vmS4KHH25XNkDbNKEepwl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyuY0GWqVKE

Just can't get enough of this stuff... ( ̄▽ ̄)

joined Mar 21, 2017

Man that video clip from that Gunship link looks real familiar. Quite enjoyed that Zombie Hyperdrive band, the others were a little too bright(?) for my tastes but thanks : )

Synths and Electric guitar are what really do it for me.

This guy is good too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU76Z4YkaO8

Check out Gost as well.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 5:37PM

joined Mar 23, 2017

Um.... so Nevri brought me here. What is this about if you mind?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Sending nudes

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

a place unrestrained by a specific topic, to converse, meet ppl, chichat, all that
You seemed like you had some stuff on your mind.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 7:21PM

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Sending nudes

:snicker:

Tits or GTFO?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Utoptia

Seriously, No truer words have been said. Thank you for creating this thread, This might sound reeeeealy lame but believe it or not, This thread got me through some though time's ;u;

Hearing this is really heartwarming, and it somehow makes me feel proud of the cafe. It would be a waste to delete it, don't you agree, Oliver ?

Yes, I agree. Luckily I'm not mod, otherwise, it would have been too late because I'm sure I would have clicked the delete button the instant I looked at the thread yesterday.

@Galich

Well, the problem is those were not mine xD those were on the display, I was trying to get rid of the dust on the shelve it was displayed on.

Well, already the situation has been solved. My company will cover those financially. The little weasel of the shops manager (working outsorcing, their shop employs the company I work for) wanted to go for a higher price than the one discussed with my boss. Fortunately, it's hard to bullshit with me.

Well, doing as good as they come^^ working right now, as I was forced to drop out of uni due to depression. I'm fine these days tho., the degree was a miss anyway. I wanna do something I always wanted to: teach history. So goodbye Mandarin language and welcome history in a few months!

Truth to be told, already passed the requirements for history at the same uni the previous year, just chose a different degree.

I thought you were going to eat noodle for a whole month (in my country, we usually do that when we are facing financial problems because noodle is cheaper than any other food there.) :D

Has it been a year already? I can't really tell the time now, a day does seem like an hour to me. I never knew that you always wanted to teach history. My history teachers, from my primary school thought out my high school, were always scary. Galich is going help change my personal assumption about history teachers, right? :'D I assumed they ate raw meat for living.

You can study at the university you like too, that's cool, Galich. Good job!

Anything cool you're up to these days? :D

Does it have to be "cool"? xD

My life is boring as it's always been the same. You can't turn my life into a good manga/drama since it has no plot. :D I will graduate in this summer, and after that I will have to attend courses in Teaching which will take me a year more. After that, I will have to start working as an assistant professor for my university in my home country for a year or two before I will be allowed to take my university lecturer entrance exam. However, this plan of mine may change. I will have to reconsider about whether I should go directly toward my future career, as a uni professor, or spend a few years working for a company first.

Recently, I have a roommate, my first roommate. I started getting to know her not from our first self introductions to each other, but from a conversation I had with her at night after she came back from her welcome party with her friends. I knew that she was drunk since her face was red. But since I never interacted with any drunk people before, and as she kept talking to me, and she was not like any drunken in the dramas I've watched, I couldn't avoid replying to her. On the next day, I was surprised by how different she was from last night. The truth is she is a kind of person who doesn't remember anything she says when she's drunk. Actually, she is so unfriendly, inconsiderate, and as cold as a fridge when she's sober, but she turns into the opposite when she's drunk. By now, I have already become friend with the drunk her as she had a party almost every night, and so she's almost always drunk at night. However, I'm not close to the sober her at all though. :D I will move in a single room in an other hostel next week. What a nice experience having a roommate for a month. She is still outside even at this hour, 1:35am. Knowing her makes me want to try drinking too, who knows, I might be able to bring out my hidden charms if I were drunk. xD

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

This is a site wjere we are making weapons that turn any straight girl into lesbian..

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

This is a site wjere we are making weapons that turn any straight girl into lesbian..

I thought that was stuff they were "putting in the water to turn the friggin frogs gay!"?

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I thought that was stuff they were "putting in the water to turn the friggin frogs gay!"?

kek

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Clearly you don't play Dirty Bomb enough. Seriously though, give it a try, it's free2play so there's no reason not to. And it's really fast paced which seems to be your thing judging by you enjoying Tracer way too much.

I heard orisa is on live now though. Might give Overwatch another go until I switch back to Dirty Bomb again like a week after that.

I do think I've tried it out a few times.. it was okay, I liked it, but got bored of it I guess. But yea, I do like me some quick paced action.

Yup, she is live and appears on every game. Thank god I have an SSD.

@ Galich
Hey! ^^
Nice to hear you consider me one of the cool kids ;)

Oh, you were always part of the cool kids group in my book :)

Can't wait to be back at university! A few days ago met a friend from highschool, we're set on a meeting next week. Life is good.

That sounds great! I hope it will continue to go your way!
Just with a little less “dropping expensive things“ maybe... ;)

Yea, that does sound like a nice agenda. More of positive things and less stress. And less unsuccesful attempts of me dropping smoking. In my defense, reduced the number of smokes to a consistent level.

Sounds tough... Didn't know that it had a blood-thinning effect... Then you really have to be careful not to accidentally cut yourself...

Ah, just noticed I screwed up when writing that post. Meant chronic depression, not the clinical one. Well, looks like I have myself a dark passanger for many many years. Still, with the meds, I'm more than fine.

Yea, recently counted, around 20 on my legs alone. I now look like a low-key domestic abuse victim.

I'm doing good, don't have any reasons to complain.
Rediscovered some other hobbies recently. Been doing some painting. And also took care of some stuff I wanted to do for a while now... And for some reason I turned kinda mute in between ;)

Painting? Does sound nice! Also, rediscovering hobbies is quite nifty, brings some nostalgia and makes you change perspective on things. What are you painting? Any good looking ladies? ;)

I thought you were going to eat noodle for a whole month (in my country, we usually do that when we are facing financial problems because noodle is cheaper than any other food there.) :D

Ah, trust me, don't need for me to be broke to eat only noodles xD A few years ago I've managed to eat them for every single day for roughtly 15 months. I do think that my salt level is still over the average after that experience xD

Has it been a year already? I can't really tell the time now, a day does seem like an hour to me. I never knew that you always wanted to teach history. My history teachers, from my primary school thought out my high school, were always scary. Galich is going help change my personal assumption about history teachers, right? :'D I assumed they ate raw meat for living.

Ah, will do my best to change your view on the topic then :) Yea, it's always been my passion, teaching and history. Guess I inherited it from my family, always was surrounded by teachers and professors, so things turning out the way they are right now is hardly surprising ^^

And don't be worried, I don't eat meat at all :P

You can study at the university you like too, that's cool, Galich. Good job!

Thanks Oliver! :D

Anything cool you're up to these days? :D

Does it have to be "cool"? xD

Well, it can be "uncool", but my definition of cool is really broad xD

My life is boring as it's always been the same. You can't turn my life into a good manga/drama since it has no plot. :D I will graduate in this summer, and after that I will have to attend courses in Teaching which will take me a year more. After that, I will have to start working as an assistant professor for my university in my home country for a year or two before I will be allowed to take my university lecturer entrance exam. However, this plan of mine may change. I will have to reconsider about whether I should go directly toward my future career, as a uni professor, or spend a few years working for a company first.

Wow, the time surely is passing quickly (I have 3 hours of work every single day of the week, got to wake up at 4:50, so I honestly never have an idea what the day of the week is). Doesn't surprise me that you'll be working as an assistant professor, you have the brains and personality for those things! Hmm, so in case you go working for a company before that, do you still consider teaching as your career of choice?

Recently, I have a roommate, my first roommate. I started getting to know her not from our first self introductions to each other, but from a conversation I had with her at night after she came back from her welcome party with her friends. I knew that she was drunk since her face was red. But since I never interacted with any drunk people before, and as she kept talking to me, and she was not like any drunken in the dramas I've watched, I couldn't avoid replying to her. On the next day, I was surprised by how different she was from last night. The truth is she is a kind of person who doesn't remember anything she says when she's drunk. Actually, she is so unfriendly, inconsiderate, and as cold as a fridge when she's sober, but she turns into the opposite when she's drunk. By now, I have already become friend with the drunk her as she had a party almost every night, and so she's almost always drunk at night. However, I'm not close to the sober her at all though. :D I will move in a single room in an other hostel next week. What a nice experience having a roommate for a month. She is still outside even at this hour, 1:35am. Knowing her makes me want to try drinking too, who knows, I might be able to bring out my hidden charms if I were drunk. xD

Wow, thta sounds like a first rate manga plot xD I never met such a person. Usually it's the opposite in my opinion, then again, drunken people annoy me greatly. So it's kind of like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde.

Well, having to put up with a constantly drunken roommate doesnt sound that nice, but if she's more bearable when intoxicated, maybe it is for the better.

Well, you may want to try out drinking, but do so under a controlled environment! Wow, I almost sounded like a responsible adult here xD

Also, lol, my uni friend's told me she'd pay to see me "mopping the floor" (I'm cleaning a lot at work) or "pole dancing". Dunno if I should treat is as a complement or an insult.

Random side note number 2, anyone has any clever ideas of storing books? Shelves, window sills, chest of drawers where I keep my bedding and my desk were/are all used.

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 10:13AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ hey Sista !
My bro uses sometimes his car as a storage room for his old stuff... Ive tried telling him that it's better to throw away old things, but he is stubborn xD ^^"

About your uni friend ... if you ever consider participating in a gag, I wouldn't mind paying to see you dance swing ^^ It would be funny!! ^_^ xD

Since I am the only of all the three people who don't smoke at work, my co-workers sweard to covert me to the dark side ^^"

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 10:39AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon

My idiocy marks the beginning of spring..? (・o・)
I had no idea! ;)

Your idiocy matches perfectly the madness that spring is ^^

Still think that you're the real poet around here reading comments like that! ^^

Not really ^^...

But since I couldn't help reading your reply to Galich... Hmm, would you share some of your paintings with us, if you feel comfortable with it? ^^ I bet you are also good friends with colors :)

Kako Yuri

Welcome to the thread!

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 10:58AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Since I am the only of all the three people who don't smoke at work, my co-workers sweard to covert me to the dark side ^^"

That's terrible of them. Doing something to yourself knowingly is one thing but making others to do that same bad stuff is... well terrible.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That's terrible of them. Doing something to yourself knowingly is one thing but making others to do that same bad stuff is... well terrible.

Yeah, they're terrible for making a joke.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Yeah, they're terrible for making a joke.

I didn't realize it was a joke.

As long as it remains a joke, it's fine.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ they are actually serious beause they concluded that they can't teach me anything good xD so I've been offered a cigarette every other day

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^ they are actually serious beause they concluded that they can't teach me anything good xD so I've been offered a cigarette every other day

Wow, good thing i'm away from such jerks.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

More importantly, I'm watching Jane the Virgin right now and holy shit, there is so much stuff going on in that show. And turns out there is a lesbian in the supporting cast so it may be in most people's here best interest to check it out.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hey guys! Watching Kobayashi san chi no maid Dragon and in such a happy mood nyah =//w//=~ Don't forget its mothers day tomorrow, make sure to give your mama's plenty of love >w< !

last edited at Mar 25, 2017 11:20AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Watching Kobayashi san chi no maid Dragon and in such a happy mood nyah =//w//=~

Kobayashi always puts me in a happy mood ;>
How have you been, kitten?

To reply you must either login or sign up.