Forum › Fragtime discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Actually zaqwsx you are being rather hostile. It's just my opinion of her, and i said it could change if she proves me wrong. I'm not resorting to insults and cussing to make my point across, unlike you. Maybe you should chill out mate, time stopping lesbians seem to get you heated lol

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

If you need to think I'm being hostile and I'm mad in order to feel better about me proving you wrong, go for it.

Because believe it or not; your opinions don't effect facts.

I would say that calling someone "dense as fuck" rather offensive, or i might just be strange. Also nowhere have you precented any "facts" just theories like everyone else unless you happen Sato in disguise and if that where true i would probably drop this manga.

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

No, not really. You can determine absolute facts without them being flat out stated. It's almost like you've never heard of foreshadowing or symbolism.

Hmm, think i've might once or twice passed by some people using those words.But i do believe there was some kind of mentioning aboutit often being open for interpretation and giving false leads to watch the fanbase squirm.

And too be honest i don't really know what you guys are arguing about except that you are going about it in a bit too rude way.

Also if you are who i think you are haven't you already been banned like 10 times, please pardon me if i came too the wrong conclusion?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

^^^

Tumblr_lh8gel1cne1qcry41_thumb
joined Oct 11, 2010

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

"You're face is totally red"
Series ruined.

cracks up

Le pfft. Well.. we all do make mistakes. :>

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Series ruined.

I think you're feelings about this are too strong.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Series ruined.

I might be wrong, but I think they were joking...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Series ruined.

I might be wrong, but I think they were joking...

exactly correct! you get a gold star.

to add to this point, if someone were really that anal retentive over spelling and grammer mistakes, then they might as well stop coming to readers like this.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Guys, I was joking as well by making the same mistake as the editor. :<

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I can't wait for the next chap , this manga is so good.
By the way i know this my seem random but would you girls mind checking out, some manga from my scan group please!
http://goezvxwfjygekqbapg-isjphyi-bg8daa.blogspot.com/
so far we only have 5 series we are currently doing

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

ah a squeal of joy when I saw a new chapter. I wondered what the new development would be but something to do with her powers wasn't what I was expecting. Anyway, they looked so cute laughing together! I shall be waiting for the next installment!!!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... I do wonder. Will Time-stop girl choose her time or the girl? It would be more angsty if she made an unintentional choice of picking Time.

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

Hm...I'm curious how Murakami's going to react when Moritani's powers disappear.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

the second she decided to come over (or do it) Murakami's house, her power fades out....

I need more angst !

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 7:26PM

joined Dec 29, 2013

Well, it was a nice run while it lasted. Pretty sure the series is going to end soon, there's not much the author can do after this.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Wow I didn't even know they were dating lol guess I'll have to reread the chapters.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Hmm...man...what a manga >_< dammit why her power disappearing~

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Welp, she's losing her powers. I wonder if she'll become super self-conscious and think black-haired girl is gna dump her once she loses it all.

Well, I still find the black haired girl's behaviour strange. I guess I'll need to reread.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Because she is interacting with others more, means that she doesn't need her power... The power to isolate herself from the rest, to scape.

I think.

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 10:54PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Because she is interacting with others more, means that she doesn't need her power... The power to isolate herself from the rest, to scape.

I think.

I also agree with your thought. I really want Time-stop girl to be worried more on her time-stop ability. Angsty stuff makes me happy~

joined Jul 17, 2013

what

joined Dec 29, 2013

Art evolution much?
The change is so drastic.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

I'm guessing shes going to start avoiding Murakami, and then we get splashed in the face with a bucket full of angst.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Art evolution much?
The change is so drastic.

@csx - ya think? the art has changed, but I wouldn't peg it as drastic. actually, I rather like the was Moritani was drawn back then. the expressions seem softer, but that's just my opinion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.