Forum › Small Riddle of Evil discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 5, pg 9, “this ones have a lot of padding” (is either “this one has” or “these ones have”, I think the former is correct)

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

very nice...

also, was http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/small_riddle_of_evil_5#4 <--this a loveless reference?

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 12:39AM

Before I was against Otoya x Shiena becoz if they are in love, Otoya will kill her just like what she did with her victims.

After reading this, I come to understand and start to ship them a little. We all know Otoya can only feel sexual pleasure by cutting the woman but she only does that with attractive and pretty face. That is why Shiena is not her type, but she took an interesting in her and curious. And also you can see Otoya's eyes on page 28 it means she wants to kill her. And she realized that she can't (she tested to see when she put her fingers as a scissor on her mouth) because she found that Shiena has a pure heart rather than having a pretty face.

So I thought maybe Shiena is the only one who can heal Otoya.

joined May 19, 2014

You can't heal psychotics

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Maybe this two can have some of (not really) SM-relationship xD

Otoya in this art in a towel, made my day...or night since it's night at the moment :D

Otoya in her underwear on Shiena...that was something xD JUST DO IT! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! :D

I hope the next one will be finally SumiBanba. Only them and NioAnpan eh NioYuri haven't got anything right? (I need a SumiBanbaaaaaaaa ;D)

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 4:35PM

joined Oct 15, 2014

My fav pairing!!! Guys I recommend u ppl read a fanfiction called (The bully and the bullied) it's so awesome!!!

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

On a side note, "advenge" isn't a word. I'm not sure I get it either.

Pretty sure they meant 'assassinate' just from the context. Goodness knows where they got 'advenge' from, maybe Shiena was supposed to be taking revenge on her for her organization?

joined Dec 9, 2016

My fav pairing!!! Guys I recommend u ppl read a fanfiction called (The bully and the bullied) it's so awesome!!!

I'm the author of "The bully and the bullied" and I want to thank you for your support! :)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

On a side note, "advenge" isn't a word. I'm not sure I get it either.

Pretty sure they meant 'assassinate' just from the context. Goodness knows where they got 'advenge' from, maybe Shiena was supposed to be taking revenge on her for her organization?

I know what they meant. What I didn't get, is mentioned in the next sentence

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Before I was against Otoya x Shiena becoz if they are in love, Otoya will kill her just like what she did with her victims.

After reading this, I come to understand and start to ship them a little. We all know Otoya can only feel sexual pleasure by cutting the woman but she only does that with attractive and pretty face. That is why Shiena is not her type, but she took an interesting in her and curious. And also you can see Otoya's eyes on page 28 it means she wants to kill her. And she realized that she can't (she tested to see when she put her fingers as a scissor on her mouth) because she found that Shiena has a pure heart rather than having a pretty face.

I agree with you.
This pairing is caught in a twisted game of whether Shiena could fix / heal Otoya first before she 'grew up into a pretty girl' and allow Otoya to satisfy herself with both her appearance and pure heart (As in, her naivety) #imo

14691071_1841356816099777_6969853052067242903_n
joined Mar 10, 2016

Always nice to see the guest art by Sunao's yuri making friends.

Yeesss it iiisss ❤❤❤
It's always such fun recognizing the art styles too!
Ah, and about the art of Otoya; I like her character, I find her quite badass, but that drawing of her holding a bloodied body/corpse was really unsettling to look at. Definitely can't forget that she's a sadistic killer

The corpse is Shienna :(, I really like Otoya but of all pairings her and Shienna its the only one completly impossible, the doujins always make me forget her true colors(the scary thing about her is when she acts nicely to get closer), to be honest this drawing is what would happen if those two were a couple D=

Have you forgotten what Shiena looks like? (the hair at least)

Braids are cut off, just look at the hair falling and in the scisor(also Otoya mentioned how she wanted to cut her braids remember?), the cloths look like Shiena's, it can be a random person but it's more likely her indeed.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 6:34AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The corpse in the picture has grey hair, Shienna has light brown.

14691071_1841356816099777_6969853052067242903_n
joined Mar 10, 2016

It's freking strange how i can't hate her despite she invading homes, raping, cutting and slowly and painfully killing women, that's Takechi Otoya for you. It's indeed really interesting the contrast between the authors art styles and mood. From my point of view, like others have said, Takechi doesn't want to kill Shienna not only because she is not her type, but also because she's pure hearted, it seems like she wanted to wait until Shienna grows up into a pretty lady(and loose her pure heart?) to be able to kill her, if you think about it, it can be a form of normal and true love/affection from Takechi, since she had no mercy on Haru(who i can't think not being pure hearted as well) but spared Shienna

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

I'm still having many problems trying to understand the "advenge" part. Probably because it's not a word.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

It's freaking strange how i can't hate her despite she invading homes, raping, cutting and slowly and painfully killing women, that's Takechi Otoya for you.

She's got that unhateable (is unhateable even a word ? doubt it lol) personality that never fails to lift moods XD.

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 4:20PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I was excited to see this but now I'm just confused.... they're trying to kill each other? Sumireko needs to get over this power tripping bullshit. This pretty much confirms they won't be able to find solace in each other. A bit disappointing.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Sumireko has feelings for both Mahiru & Shinya. She like's both Mahiru's passive side & Banba's aggressive side, And she get's most of both worlds when she take's away Mahiru's treasure & having banba to come over to fight her.

That's how I see it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't like the fact that in the manga she defends Mahiru against takechi bullying her but here she's doing the same thing... These characters are too messed up I have no idea what goes through their heads honestly

joined Jun 11, 2016

We know what goes through Banba/Mahiru's head at least.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yeah... because Banba is pretty simplistic. Sumireko is just a character I can't really figure out. All I know is she always tries to over compensate for her lack of limbs and has some massive power trip.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

These art books are wonderful. I really really like them. Thank you so much to the scanlators!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Since it was made by the author herself, it's definetely canon right? xD

joined Jun 11, 2016

Since it was made by the author herself, it's definetely canon right? xD

I'm 90% sure it's cannon.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

But Mahiru was being raped, how is she not an adult?

Images
joined Sep 23, 2014

But Mahiru was being raped, how is she not an adult?

They never said she was raped, she was just being held as a prisoner, what the bastard did to her is still a mystery, and seeing this chapter, is most certainly he did nothing sexual.

To reply you must either login or sign up.