Forum › Posts by RickyOtaku

joined Dec 9, 2016

Hey, I was wondering, I sent chapters of a doujins series I scanned and translated myself a couple of days ago and I was wondering when it will be uploaded. And if for some reason what I sent doesn't respect the rules, will I be informed so I can fix whatever issues it may be? Thank.

RickyOtaku
Image Comments 15 Aug 18:09
joined Dec 9, 2016
Tumblr_ouc9hakzdv1ruyji8o1_1280

Sounds more like the author of this drawing just wanted to make a reference to pride and prejudice because he/she found that it was fitting for Diana. Doesn't make it an AU.

RickyOtaku
Image Comments 13 Aug 22:32
joined Dec 9, 2016

elevown - I've no idea who's Austin and Darcy, I assume they are from some TV show. But quoting doesn't not equal AU. It could only be a reference or a parody. The pride and prejudice quote could fit in the LWA world. And that still not explained the reference of the bee incidence, which is clearly from the original serie.

RickyOtaku
Image Comments 12 Aug 11:16
joined Dec 9, 2016

Why is it tag as alternate reality? It seems to be a continuity of the original anime, Akko even mentioned the bee incident.

RickyOtaku
joined Dec 9, 2016

I've talked with the translator, "advenge" was a typo. The actual word was supposed to be "avenge". So the girl Otoya killed was the person Shiena needed to avenge. But since she is now dead, Shiena is freed from her debt, since this girl probably had already avenged her. This is why Shiena "owes" a favor to Otoya.

This is also probably why Shiena went to Class Black. Since she can't repay her group, she decided to try to get a wish for them.

RickyOtaku
Image Comments 19 Apr 22:44
joined Dec 9, 2016
52479138_p1

I think Yuri is 30 years old, according to this draw that seem like a concept art: https://31.media.tumblr.com/6746aa308c4c655693edcea103309c1d/tumblr_inline_n9qj1qHJLc1scyfln.jpg
and also 168-170cm tall.

RickyOtaku
joined Dec 9, 2016

My fav pairing!!! Guys I recommend u ppl read a fanfiction called (The bully and the bullied) it's so awesome!!!

I'm the author of "The bully and the bullied" and I want to thank you for your support! :)