Forum › Posts by Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf
Image Comments 01 Mar 04:07
Images
joined Sep 23, 2014
Victuuri_genderbend_2_by_laven96-daxhq23

It's not about the existece of girls with thick chin or large jaws, it's about the gender swap version, this is not a good gender swap work, when you do a gender swap, you have to think about the face line, the body proportions, the height difference and everything, and the artist didn't made a good job regarding this, look at their body and facial traits, it's nearly the same as the male version, and now look at Cosmic's version, here we have a good gender swap.

Alex Wolf
Image Comments 28 Feb 03:09
Images
joined Sep 23, 2014

@Nez @Vankomycin
I see a lot of girls in my every day, and it's not the art style, it's because tha artist didn't made a good gender swap, it looks like the artist just gave them longer hair and make-up and said: "Here, the two of them are girls now"...

Alex Wolf
Image Comments 27 Feb 04:17
Images
joined Sep 23, 2014

They don't look like girls, it looks like they are just crossdressing, I like the Morishima Akiko version better.

Alex Wolf
Images
joined Sep 23, 2014

But Mahiru was being raped, how is she not an adult?

They never said she was raped, she was just being held as a prisoner, what the bastard did to her is still a mystery, and seeing this chapter, is most certainly he did nothing sexual.

Alex Wolf
Images
joined Sep 23, 2014

Chapter 39 is translated already.

Images
joined Sep 23, 2014

anyone noticed the mistake on this page two akane !!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/riko_haru_irukawa_hot_springs_ch16#3

I have looked and looked but I do not see what you see. Are you sure you are seeing what you see.

observe the hair ribbons.

observe the hair, Aoi's hair is curly.