Forum › The Secret Recipe discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I can't believe how utterly disappointing the latest works from Morinaga Milk are.

This is hardly new - its been going like 4-5 years- since well before girl friends finished - and alot of us realy like it for what it is - a comedy manga / yuri .

Not everything she does can be an epic love story.

As for Mare- i didnt read any of it because its totaly not my kinda thing - but im sure the art etc is still great. It shows though that she isnt a one trick pony and can do horror etc- its not her fault its a genre i dont like.

I'll agree at least so far school police has been pretty mediocre.

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 6:20PM

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

I can't believe how utterly disappointing the latest works from Morinaga Milk are.

I-I-I like them.

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

In the end, i think Wakatsuki did not kiss president because she thought something like this "Sorry President, I don't want to force you to kiss me. I knew the one you liked is Kanbe-senpai. After all, i am just your problem."
Kinda sad....:<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In the end, i think Wakatsuki did not kiss president because she thought something like this "Sorry President, I don't want to force you to kiss me. I knew the one you liked is Kanbe-senpai. After all, i am just your problem."
Kinda sad....:<

Of course, given that the root of most of Wakatsuki's problems is trying way too damn hard, pulling back a little might make things better. If she's not overwhelming President all the time that should change the dynamic. So a good road towards getting yuri into the mix again.

joined Jan 12, 2014

I really like this new chapter, even if i was kind of "frustrated". It's really refreshing to see how this manga evolves, wich isn't common...

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 6:49PM

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

Morinaga! (/ロ゜)/

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

(*ノ▽ノ)

no ghosts no yuri ?
・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Pfft,,, I love Morinaga's work. All of it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU COWARD!!!! You kept talking and thinking it over, but finally you didn't do anything... [hablas mucho pero al final no haces nada, imbesil! T-T]

If you are refering to her not kissing the president- it makes me wonder if you have taken anything in at all- and most people are happy she DIDNT- its major significant progress towards a relationship - if she'd kissed her nothing would have changed from chapter 1.

please see various peoples previous posts on the issue.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...taste the bitter president...i hope you will finally realize your true feelings...nice chapter...

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Damn.... Fangirling for a while~
like elevown said, even when Wakatsuki didn't kiss Prez, I was kinda happy! Although, I do not know the reason as to why. And man, that calculating face of Prez is kinda hot!

The "not-kissing" part really triggered something inside me and it made me excited but not in the lewd kinda way.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPLEEASE!!

Can't wait for the next chapter~

joined Mar 23, 2013

Wow, did not expect the prez to go on the offensive like that.

I'm filled with warm feelings right now!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

CELEBRATORY FLAILING!!!
(((\(゚▽゚)/)))
WOOHOO!
(also, fangirly squealing)

last edited at Mar 10, 2014 6:35PM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..yeeesss!!!..new chapter...I'm expecting something like this...but...I wish she confess her feelings to the president...there still dissapointment...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actual progress? In MY Secret Recipe?

Blasphemy!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I enjoyed it and it was progress :) It was kinda a missed opportunity to confess i think, but as we thought, her pulling back would lead to progress for them that being aggressive couldn't.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Now that was a really satisfying chapter. Only a few left, right? I can't wait for the next one.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Wish Wakatsuki would confess already! Lol the president is so clueless too.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

ASLDJAKSJDKS I'm slowly dying that was so cute. I hope the president figures it out so that it's easier for Wakatsuki aha but that's not how manga works lol

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

NEED MOAR!!!

joined Nov 30, 2011

That middle panel on the last page XD

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Loved how ch 14 turned out. :D

Bacon Pancakes
0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

If I got a kiss like that to go back to a club activity, I definitely would

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Goddamit president! What the heck are you doing? Maybe it's just my sense that are confused but you just triggered a VERY high flag that was supposed to go away. Goddamn you! I just REALLY hope you know what you were doing president. And for Wakatsuki, FUCK YEAH! Good for you!

I LOVE THE TWO OF YOU! KEEP UP THE SILLY TO-BE ROMANCE!!

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

After an eternity, there was some progress.

To reply you must either login or sign up.