Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Hmm, what does that "drawing job" thing in the end mean?

It's a pun, you can find the explanation in the release post on Lazylily's site.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is Kotone x Shizuku incest? Since Shizuku is a part of Kotone's extended family.. I doubt it is, but I just want to make sure since I'm really dumb.

They are cousins but I can't find anything stating how closely they are related. I believe first cousins gets tagged Incest, so I think it's assumed that they are more distant than that.

I assumed It was first cousins - we only really call first cousins cousins here - we would just say he is your dads cousin - or your 2nd cousin for further removed cousins (at least in my experience - it might differ in other parts of the uk).

I know it might be different in Japan and they use a generic cousin word for all of them but that's how I thought of it.

Also in the uk it wouldn't be officially incest if they were first cousins - they could legally marry - most people here would be more or less ok with cousins marrying - though many would kinda think it incest-y and a bit weird, it wouldn't be a shock or outrage type thing - so from my perspective an incest tag can be left out - or used equally accurately.

Not sure what the incest laws are in Japan though I heard they are fairly relaxed?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Just because they are allowed to marry doesn't make it not incest, a child of first cousins still has a slightly higher risk of birth defects than one of more distantly related parents.

When it comes to tagging on this site I could have sworn that I have seen cousins dating tagged as incest before. I don't know if it's actually needed but I just like the idea of consistency.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

No, she tends to end sentences with "no ja".

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

yooo I love whoever did the latest credit page

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Just because they are allowed to marry doesn't make it not incest, a child of first cousins still has a slightly higher risk of birth defects than one of more distantly related parents.

When it comes to tagging on this site I could have sworn that I have seen cousins dating tagged as incest before. I don't know if it's actually needed but I just like the idea of consistency.

There's definitely at least one, but it's an interesting question since so little of the world bans cousin marriage(let alone criminalizes relations).

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

"Whatever happens I will always be your friend"
Right, "Friends".

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I feel like this series didn't get enough love AT ALL. It really snuck up on you till Episode Eight, which, if you were following the series, was like a sucker-punch. After that it was not just a yonkoma slice of life with a little yuri, it was a very awesome love story about two teen best friends suddenly in love with each other and no one really helping them figure it out.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

There may not be all that many social advantages out there for same sex marriage, but surely - surely - not worrying about incest from a reproductive standpoint can be assumed to be one of them? I mean the fact that most countries allow it to begin with, aside.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I feel like this series didn't get enough love AT ALL. It really snuck up on you till Episode Eight, which, if you were following the series, was like a sucker-punch. After that it was not just a yonkoma slice of life with a little yuri, it was a very awesome love story about two teen best friends suddenly in love with each other and no one really helping them figure it out.

The anime needs a second season. I think that would make people realized what a gold-mine this series is.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

A second season would be more than welcome! Haruka and Yuu are one of the cutest couples out there. Would be great to see them again.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Kaede, one day....

joined Jul 31, 2013

I love this series and its quirky sense of humor; Haruka and Yuu crack me up. As well as the dedication to yuri.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SF posted:

Right, "Friends".

Right? that part bothered me too... Their naiveness
But the rest of course it was sooo cute

joined Jun 11, 2016

SF posted:

Right, "Friends".

Yeah, But I wouldn't worry to much. I think there they'll realize how much they love each other eventually ;)

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

SF posted:

Right, "Friends".

Haruka was afraid Yuu would accept the third party's feelings, but was willing to forgive her and stay friends with her. How is that naïve?

joined Jun 11, 2016

SF posted:

Right, "Friends".

Haruka was afraid Yuu would accept the third party's feelings, but was willing to forgive her and stay friends with her. How is that naïve?

They still refer to each other as friends. They should know that they're in love by now.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That special was really cute. Good to see the gay is being increased over time.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

They still refer to each other as friends. They should know that they're in love by now.

It's probably because they started kissing to remain special to each other, literally on par with having desks right next to each other. Our lovable dunces are just too thick to have noticed things changed.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Oh my, how lewd!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Bad idea reading this on the bus. Couldn't keep a straight face at all

joined Jun 11, 2016

Bad idea reading this on the bus. Couldn't keep a straight face at all

How'd everyone around you react?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

oh my that got kind of lewd at the end there o/////o I wonder if this manga is ever going to go there?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

oh my that got kind of lewd at the end there o/////o I wonder if this manga is ever going to go there?

Oppai kisses have been a thing for a while.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Glad to see that Haruka & Yuu are taking their relationship another step further.

To reply you must either login or sign up.