Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Wow to start with a cat fight ... Kinda having a hard time following ... So like, what is happening again? I re-read twice but I'm not getting it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wow to start with a cat fight ... Kinda having a hard time following ... So like, what is happening again? I re-read twice but I'm not getting it.

What exactly don't you understand? Which pages of which chapters? Maybe someone can help you out

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

There are these two girls, and they're attracted to each other in a sexual way.

joined Sep 2, 2015

@People saying remove the guy;

I get your point but I also don't, were like nowhere in the manga yet so there's no reason to call it bad just because your impatient. The guy is actually super important since he's the catalyst for the relationship, he allows the author to develop the characters and he creates a turning point ie the newest chapter and one soon to come 8/9 depending on where you read.

Soo shh

Anyways I think this manga will be super cute I just hope it dosnt run into the same problem of Tamen De Gushi that has 105 chapters before ANYTHING happens.

@Faust I totally agree, it super nice how the author has set up the relationship as its a love triangle of confusion.

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 10:01AM by Nezchan

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was fantastic. So many good moments. I'm the last person to complain about a love triangle being blown up. Early love confessions can be so refreshing, but the leads are so downright fun on top of that. Especially the silver haired mc. that prologue was killer! Fight moves!

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 12:35AM

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

She's a Joestar!

joined Jun 14, 2013

I get your point but I also don't, were like nowhere in the manga yet so there's no reason to call it bad just because your impatient. The guy is actually super important since he's the catalyst for the relationship, he allows the author to develop the characters and he creates a turning point ie the newest chapter and one soon to come 8/9 depending on where you read.

Soo shh

Anyways I think this manga will be super cute I just hope it dosnt run into the same problem of Tamen De Gushi that has 105 chapters before ANYTHING happens.

@Faust I totally agree, it super nice how the author has set up the relationship as its a love triangle of confusion.

I doubt it's going to be that slow with development. And how bout you shush cause that guy sucks and needs to go away forever. ^_^

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 9:41PM by Nezchan

Ss%20(2016-01-19%20at%2001.51.36)%201
joined Aug 19, 2014

Soo shh

Wasn't calling it bad, I've got no complaints about it so far, just glad to see the guy is so irrelevant to the love triangle and got immediately thrown out in favor of the two girls being more interested in each other.

Regardless, remove boy for immediate improvement to any love triangle.

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 9:41PM by Nezchan

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

The quality of Korean manhwas is why I have spent a stupid amount of money on Lezhin.

Dude. I have to limit myself so that I don't spend all my money on there. It's nice though, finally being able to give my money to the people that create the series I love. And the fact that Lezhin is doing the translating to English means that they're almost always top notch quality in translation and editing.

I spent almost half of the money I get from financial aid for college on Lezhin... Literally I only have $10 bucks left in my financial aid account right now because whenever there's a sale on Lezhin I'm buying the coins everytime. Which is so dumb and stupid of me but I can't help it their GL stuff is really nice... I may have a problem

joined Sep 21, 2014

Don't spoil :(
And nah, what I mean that it's 100% more significant because that IS the plot: a boy being removed from the bait love triangle. He's important to the plot ofc, his fuck up is what gets them to meet and create an opportunity for them to interact. He's important, just not as a potential love interest, and that's nice, cus that's the whole twist of the first chapters :')
When I mean to remove him, I mean from a love triangle. Not as in "fuck het love triangles", cus well, that's just unrelated to our yuri series lol, but the actual removal of the guy being a key point to the story tho, that's pretty amazing, I've only seen this once before, and it wasn't played out as gloriously like this. (if you write out the guy in a love triangle, than it's just the usual f/f romance, it's quite different from this case, where the guy is present, and him being pushed out to favour the girls' growing interest in each other is A+)
Think about it, it legit started with mc realising that her boyfriend was two-timing her. What was the highlight of the scene? Legit, how his date was absolutely gorgeous. The 'climax' of running into her boyfriend and the "other woman", was literally getting to meet the other girl :')
When they meet the 3rd time, it seemed like MC is going to tell her to fuck off, and keep dating him, but SIKE. She was legit warning her why SHE ALSO shouldn't date her ex, cus he was "probs friendly at first, but he's actually worthless af". The other girl's response seemed like she wanted to fight and date him, but SIKE TOO, she actually misunderstood MC's intentions and was against her dating him as well, rather, wants to date her herself :^) Accidentally lost her cool and asked her out lmfao, I love it, who does that :')
What was supposed to be a conversation about "the guy", once again, turned to focusing on the girls instead :D
They're good twists and cliffhangers. They're the kind that truly make you nervous, make you wonder if this will turn out like how you'd want it to, and it achieves that, and more. And I think that's great :)
So, about the guy, that's why I love this plot so much, cus it's so fresh. The guy's significance to the story is legit being removed, making place for another relationship to grow, and that's wonderful.

I spent almost half of the money I get from financial aid for college on Lezhin... Literally I only have $10 bucks left in my financial aid account right now because whenever there's a sale on Lezhin I'm buying the coins everytime. Which is so dumb and stupid of me but I can't help it their GL stuff is really nice... I may have a problem

Holy fucking shit

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 5:46AM

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

The quality of Korean manhwas is why I have spent a stupid amount of money on Lezhin.

Dude. I have to limit myself so that I don't spend all my money on there. It's nice though, finally being able to give my money to the people that create the series I love. And the fact that Lezhin is doing the translating to English means that they're almost always top notch quality in translation and editing.

The coins go on sale?! I need to start looking out for those sales!!!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Yeah they do XD And also I would recommend using their app and use the Korean version to buy coins because it's somehow cheaper.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Yeah they do XD And also I would recommend using their app and use the Korean version to buy coins because it's somehow cheaper.

Now, you have to give us a list of their GL stories

Slap-slap-kiss, amped-up with belligerent sexual tension is life! Looking forward for more

Livingcosmos_icon003
joined Jan 9, 2017

I just love how their eyes meet while the dude is like smack in the middle of them. Got my heart pumping. *doki doki @///@

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

The art is nice and the girls are really cute buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the story is kindaaaaaa not as good.

joined Feb 7, 2016

The art is nice and the girls are really cute buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the story is kindaaaaaa not as good.

LOL y'all be patient development wise and story wise it's great!! I read the Raws and they even make out in a couple chapters! It's great!!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I am really a bit confused over the story now. So the main character still has lingering feelings for her ex-boyfriend, which she doesnt consciously realise or is trying to suppress, and she dumped her boyfriend becaus,e she thought he cheated on her with this girl, except the girl actually likes her instead. But her first thought isnt oh shit i misunderstood poor ex-boyf, but dw im not getting back with him anyway? If this is the case, bit of a dick move on the main characters part

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Holy fucking shit

to be totally fair she might be talking about discretionary/left-over financial aid funds (which you aren't supposed to save, anyway).

If she's talking about spending thousands of dollars on lezhin, we need to stage an intervention though.

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 11:25AM

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

LOL y'all be patient development wise and story wise it's great!! I read the Raws and they even make out in a couple chapters! It's great!!

Where can I find the raws? I can sort-of-maybe understand reading Korean, but I don't know anything about actually translating Eng>Kor to get anywhere.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

There they go crashing my dreams of them going out XD noooooooo come on come on hehe

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Free up to chapter 21.

Thanks a lot! Time to practice my rusty Korean, lol.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm only on chapter 4 so far but this is amazing. It moves faster than Their Story ...
Man I'm soo in into this teasing sly girl getting under main character's skin. XD

joined Sep 21, 2014

I am really a bit confused over the story now. So the main character still has lingering feelings for her ex-boyfriend, which she doesnt consciously realise or is trying to suppress, and she dumped her boyfriend becaus,e she thought he cheated on her with this girl, except the girl actually likes her instead. But her first thought isnt oh shit i misunderstood poor ex-boyf, but dw im not getting back with him anyway? If this is the case, bit of a dick move on the main characters part

He did cheat on her, both girls realises that he was two-timing them, hence why theyre both pretty done with his shit/ignoring him atm
The last misunderstanding was about short-haired girl thinking mc was gonna continue going out with the guy, despite the cheating. It was about how both of them thought the other wanted to continue dating him, but in truth, mc was only trying to warn the other girl of the exbf, and the other girl was protesting/disapproving of her maintaining her relationship with that guy (blurting out her own feelings in the process).

It's interesting that the other girl looked pretty mischievous and pethaps cunning? But she's actually short tempered and transparent on some levels

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 11:39PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

I really like that both of the mains have a hint of tsundere in them, I really like this

He did cheat on her, both girls realises that he was two-timing them, hence why theyre both pretty done with his shit/ignoring him atm

The last misunderstanding was about short-haired girl thinking mc was gonna continue going out with the guy, despite the cheating. It was about how both of them thought the other wanted to continue dating him, but in truth, mc was only trying to warn the other girl of the exbf, and the other girl was protesting/disapproving of her maintaining her relationship with that guy (blurting out her own feelings in the process).

I'm still a but confused at the ending of chap 8, silver hair girl says he more honest with yourself, does main character have feelings left for the man and that's why grabbed silver's arm or was she just irriated

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 12:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.