Forum › Love Love Sandiawich discussion

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I've been waiting for this since a long time (I stalked the artist)! Thank you so much for bringing this.Thanks for your hard work! I'm a sucker for threesome/throuple and polyamory. Seeing another work is a bliss. Also, Dia is so cute!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Liked the art, not trying to be negative for the sake of it.. Did they just gang up and rape Dia? Then talk cheerfully about how easy it was to "force" her to have sex with them?

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Liked the art, not trying to be negative for the sake of it.. Did they just gang up and rape Dia? Then talk cheerfully about how easy it was to "force" her to have sex with them?

Mmf, when I first read this one I thought it was a little on the non-con side, but the way they were talking during the sex scene (and afterwords) made me lean towards it being more consensual than what I thought at first glance. Also, that "forced" line is definitely harsher sounding in English than it is in Japanese (they are definitely not talking about it in the way you seem to be suggesting there).

I do empathise and I'm sorry if it was a bit distasteful for you, as I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to consent in sex.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Yes!!!! The art is amazing!!! Third year polyamory is amazing!! Thank you so much for this I can sleep peacefully tonight ;_;

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

yeah im always up for some girl on gilr on girl action i like this one almost as the honoka x kotori x umi

joined Jul 22, 2016

Un, threesomes are great. Love Live is set up wonderfully for them. Haha, everyone can be paired up, but there's always an odd one out (2nd year trio for muse and 3rd year for aquors).

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

The part I loved best was... when Shiitake was at the last page (I actually like the polygamy. Happy Birthday Dia-sama)

last edited at Jan 1, 2017 12:12AM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

yay for more sunshine doujins!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Mmf, when I first read this one I thought it was a little on the non-con side, but the way they were talking during the sex scene (and afterwords) made me lean towards it being more consensual than what I thought at first glance. Also, that "forced" line is definitely harsher sounding in English than it is in Japanese (they are definitely not talking about it in the way you seem to be suggesting there).

I do empathise and I'm sorry if it was a bit distasteful for you, as I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to consent in sex.

Oh don't worry about it, it was still cute and definitely worth uploading. Appreciate all the work you do.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

It's lewd, but it's totally safe for all ages!

I'm not so sure about that...

last edited at Jan 1, 2017 12:36AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

People who are 37 should consult their physician before reading. All others should be fine.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

So is the hot springs here based on a real location then? Obviously the statue is but here I thought the whole sex museum thing in yukemuri sanctuary was a matter of narrative convience

joined Aug 4, 2014

I read some fanfiction that was basically like this

Re: Consent

It wasn't there at first, but i'm willing to give it a pass since Dia seemed receptive to it / this is smut

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

So is the hot springs here based on a real location then? Obviously the statue is but here I thought the whole sex museum thing in yukemuri sanctuary was a matter of narrative convience

The sex museum is a real place: Atami Adult Museum

I wouldn't be surprised if the ryokan is based on a real place too. (There definitely are fancy ryokans and hot springs in Atami.)

ears perk up

"it started with a whisper" is one I'm familiar with (and VERY MUCH enjoyed), and yes, it also reminds me a lot of this.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

What a way to start 2017 (╭☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)╭☞

joined Aug 4, 2014

I wouldn't be surprised if the ryokan is based on a real place too. (There definitely are fancy ryokans and hot springs in Atami.)

ears perk up

"it started with a whisper" is one I'm familiar with (and VERY MUCH enjoyed), and yes, it also reminds me a lot of this.

Yup, that was it

I'd be funny if the doujin was inspired by it

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Happy birthday dia and whoa finally some ot3Rd years XD

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I ship Kanan and Mari all the time :3

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Happy Birthday, Dia-sama! Looks like you had fun at the hot springs xD

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

People who are 37 should consult their physician before reading. All others should be fine.

Good job, you got me there. That had me laughing like an idiot for a whole minute and I don't even know why.

last edited at Jan 1, 2017 6:28AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh I love this title
Also, I am so glad this is here, this already makes 2017 awesome~
KananDiaMari is the only polyamory ship I ship and enjoy, I feel blessed

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

ears perk up

Holy shit!! I actually read that fic a few days ago too and I was thinking of it!!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh bless you for linking that, I just read it and yeah, I could see scenes coming back in this doujin

Img_2639
joined Nov 25, 2016

I LOVED THAT FANFICTION OMG

Anyways, I'm really glad there's finally a KanaDiaMari doujin here. I love these three together. HAPPY NEW YEARS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIA! <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.