joined Jul 25, 2016

Beautiful <3

joined Feb 23, 2016

Honoka is one smart girl ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b
It's funny how they all knew though :3
KotoUmi is soo sexy though (//∇//)\

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Honoka best wingman.... haha.... cause.... Kotori.... birds.... wings.....

joined Jan 22, 2015

This gave me a sudden urge to read http://dynasty-scans.com/series/makirinpanas_lessons_on_living_together again.

I'm giving in to the urge. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Just a question but what is it with manga like these and the need to add 'just kidding' to the end of a sweet quote? I've seen it in several of the manga I've read here today and in the past and I'm wondering why they add it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just a question but what is it with manga like these and the need to add 'just kidding' to the end of a sweet quote? I've seen it in several of the manga I've read here today and in the past and I'm wondering why they add it.

Seems like shorthand to me. Basically they're taking the idea that she can't keep her feelings in check and says something that reveals her true intention, but she realizes that it's something normally frowned upon and is putting the other person majorly on the spot. So she plays it off as a joke in order to make an opportunity for both of them to save face and maybe preserve their friendship. then boiling that all down to basically one sentence.

I think stuff like that hurts a story, but the audience is so familiar with it by now that they just blink and accept it. To me it's much the same as stereotypes being used in place of character development like tsundere, for instance. It's storytelling shorthand when decompression would be more satisfying.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Nezchan does a good job of summing it up. Needless to say after you read enough manga/doujin/manhuwa you start to gloss over little things like that.

Note: You also gain the ability to predict the plot lines of manga/anime with about 90% accuracy. Useless skill obtained!

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is very sweet. KotoUmi has grown on me a lot over time.

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

That was very cute :D

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

And I thought having a new KotoUmi dj is already great, but you, person, just made my day.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And the next schoolday, all of µ's looked at the two of them inquisitively as soon as they get into the clubroom.

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

Aaaah :D

Saki.-.the.player.full.1418900
joined Mar 21, 2015

Seems like shorthand to me. Basically they're taking the idea that she can't keep her feelings in check and says something that reveals her true intention, but she realizes that it's something normally frowned upon and is putting the other person majorly on the spot. So she plays it off as a joke in order to make an opportunity for both of them to save face and maybe preserve their friendship. then boiling that all down to basically one sentence.

I think stuff like that hurts a story, but the audience is so familiar with it by now that they just blink and accept it. To me it's much the same as stereotypes being used in place of character development like tsundere, for instance. It's storytelling shorthand when decompression would be more satisfying.

You're reading way too much into it. Honoka says "Sorena! / それな!" which is kinda of a joke expression itself before saying "Just kidding" which is pretty natural and doesn't imply any deep feelings at all and there is nothing else in the story that implies Honoka feeling bad about what she did.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Holy shit, Chocore is the best.
Also the way they draw Umi...ahhh =//////=

last edited at Dec 24, 2016 11:18AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Everyone needs a Honoka in their lives

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're reading way too much into it. Honoka says "Sorena! / それな!" which is kinda of a joke expression itself before saying "Just kidding" which is pretty natural and doesn't imply any deep feelings at all and there is nothing else in the story that implies Honoka feeling bad about what she did.

I was talking about the one Kotori says at the beginning, rather than the one from Honoka at the end.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahh, why am I blushing!? ^_^ so cute

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

I've always thought the trope "I love you" "oh what a coincidence, me too!" "let's fuck" in NSFW manga was hilarious

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh that was really cute

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

This is why I love Honk so much. What a good day with Kotoumi :3

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

yay for kotoxumi! ahh i love this

joined Apr 7, 2016

I think it's without question that Honoka is the best wingwoman EVER. Everyone needs a friend like her.

Screenshot_2016-12-23-18-35-21-2-1
joined Dec 26, 2016

I got u there bruh i'll be ur wing gal on ur wing joke

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This was absolutely adorable.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

This is probably my fav KotoUmi nsfw doujin.
I remember he first time reading this, the second page where it says “Unrequited love” had me a bit uneasy but, this is as always gold.

To reply you must either login or sign up.