Forum › Giving Her First To The Two Goddesses discussion

Draft_lens2158755module11381086photo_1221169011grand-moff-tarkin
joined May 31, 2013

not a bad way to start a year if you ask me

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Rokuroichi? Threesome? Toys? WHERE AM I?!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Good dose of yuri to start this new year!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

SWEET. Isn't this about how to raise a Yuri all the way from her childhood.

last edited at Jan 1, 2014 3:47AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol- it seems so. That was some advance planning.

One thing tho- wouldnt single egg twins have the same hair colour? If its meant to be dyed they should of had the same colour in the childhood pic.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Dat indoctrination

This is great

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Lol- it seems so. That was some advance planning.

One thing tho- wouldnt single egg twins have the same hair colour? If its meant to be dyed they should of had the same colour in the childhood pic.

Technically, there might still be some room for mutations; but for comics...
Isn't this because we won't be able to distinguish them easily (via hair color)?? XD

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I think I just shed a tear when I saw this release... thank you very much XCX!

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Wut, I didn't like that so much.. maybe for the naughty help offered by these two sisters.. No, I'm not a nun, lol. The only thing I liked was their facial expression and beauty, stop.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Wut, I didn't like that so much.. maybe for the naughty help offered by these two sisters.. No, I'm not a nun, lol. The only thing I liked was their facial expression and beauty, stop.

So we've got a live Tsundere here?

joined Apr 15, 2011

This little gem has a special place in my heart. it's the first piece I've ever tried translating. haven't finished, but now I have something to check my work against.

as for the story and art? it's classic Rokuroichi and the story gets better; more raunchier to me. While I'm not a big fan of threesomes, it works here and yes, those two naughty sisters are something else. But shucks, they are the goddesses after all ;-)

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

No. You're on the wrong way, go away from this body /exorcise/

This little gem has a special place in my heart. it's the first piece I've ever tried translating. haven't finished, but now I have something to check my work against.

as for the story and art? it's classic Rokuroichi and the story gets better; more raunchier to me. While I'm not a big fan of threesomes, it works here and yes, those two naughty sisters are something else. But shucks, they are the goddesses after all ;-)

Oh, yes. They're goddesses (in their physical appearance), of course, but it doesn't change my opinion of this work (that isn't negative at all u_u).

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

Whew, that was somethin else!

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

So.. homework everyday = xoxoxo everyday ? Nice try, Rokuroichi. At least, I enjoyed two naughty sisters.

joined Oct 27, 2013

This is a nice one shot a good way to start the year too is one of the first time I like a yuri threesome maybe I should start reading more they never really catch my attention.

last edited at Jan 2, 2014 11:31AM

joined Jul 17, 2013

Holy poots! Awesome one shot! Rokuroichi works are beautiful!

joined Apr 15, 2011

This is a nice one shot.

this is not a one shot. it's chapter 1 of The Offering Comes in Girl x Girl Collection volume. 2.

homework everyday = xoxoxo everyday ? Nice try, Rokuroichi. At least, I enjoyed two naughty sisters.

no no no. their naughtiness is just a consequence (manifestation) of having offerings made unto them. and their sacrifice willingly offered herself up to appease their desires in exchange for homework help. I'd call that a pretty fair exchange! now whether or not it's everyday has yet to be seen.

last edited at Jan 2, 2014 1:09AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

ah ah, however i can understand Lilium, i expected a more poetic/romantic story from Rokuroichi, but this is only the first part, i'm sure the story get better,
the drawing is great, like always

joined Apr 15, 2011

ah ah, however i can understand Lilium, i expected a more poetic/romantic story from Rokuroichi, but this is only the first part, i'm sure the story get better,
the drawing is great, like always

I fear I have type-casted Rokuroichi into a mistress/master of sexsetional smut because I had no expectations of/for romance and/or poetic storytelling. given that each volume has its own style, I have sorted them each into different buckets based on smutiness levels of hard, medium, and soft.

for that I am ashamed :-(

joined Jul 8, 2013

Probably the cutest heroine Rokuroichi has ever come up with so far. Although, I'm kinda disappointed its just a threesome. I would have preferred a more romantic aspect. I imagine that will come in later chapters but still...kinda disappointed...Rokuroichi's usually not like that from what I've seen.

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

This is like reverse Hikaru Genji

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

That little girl looks so freaking young it makes me uncomfortable... I don't care how big her boobs are, she still looks prepubescent.

joined Apr 15, 2011

That little girl looks so freaking young it makes me uncomfortable... I don't care how big her boobs are, she still looks prepubescent.

yeah, it's pretty dang close to lolismut (if I've used the phrase correctly).
in this collection of stories, all the main characters look boarder line prepubescent.

kinda wish Rokuroichi would write an "adult life" dojinshi or series. I'm betting that that type of story would be hella hot!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I was kinda afraid that after they took away her virginity, they would throw her away D:
Can anyone please explain what did Rika mean by "Get to lover status like this?". They already did, didn't they?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was kinda afraid that after they took away her virginity, they would throw her away D:
Can anyone please explain what did Rika mean by "Get to lover status like this?". They already did, didn't they?

Mmm, I think at this point she doesn't consider them her girlfriends, since the sex was cast as more "the cost of doing business" rather than anything love-based. Or
At least the two of them assume that's the case. It's clear though that both of them want a relationship with her rather than soley sex.

To reply you must either login or sign up.