Forum › Giving Her First To The Two Goddesses discussion

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

I was kinda afraid that after they took away her virginity, they would throw her away D:
Can anyone please explain what did Rika mean by "Get to lover status like this?". They already did, didn't they?

Mmm, I think at this point she doesn't consider them her girlfriends, since the sex was cast as more "the cost of doing business" rather than anything love-based. Or
At least the two of them assume that's the case. It's clear though that both of them want a relationship with her rather than soley sex.

One sentence: Threesome-GF's.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was kinda afraid that after they took away her virginity, they would throw her away D:
Can anyone please explain what did Rika mean by "Get to lover status like this?". They already did, didn't they?

Mmm, I think at this point she doesn't consider them her girlfriends, since the sex was cast as more "the cost of doing business" rather than anything love-based. Or
At least the two of them assume that's the case. It's clear though that both of them want a relationship with her rather than soley sex.

Please continue series. Must see how to get to threesome-gf status. For research.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Please continue series. Must see how to get to threesome-gf status. For research.

None would believe in your last sentence.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

** nods in agreement **

kinda thought it odd that both sisters are into her. hmmm..... two siblings, one toy... hmmm...... oh what ever could happen?

joined May 2, 2014

I think. I love homework. ? This is
wired XD but hot as hell

last edited at Aug 13, 2014 12:22AM

joined Jul 26, 2014

Is it really possible to cum from a strap-on when you're the one wearing it?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why not? It's certainly possible to cum from clitoral stimulation.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

depends on how sensitive the person wearing the strap-on is, so Nez's comment is pretty much on mark. it's all about stimulation. (Oh boy, this is too much info here, but...) it also depends on how the strap-on is worn. I'd say if you're curious, google it. you'd be surprised by all the types of strap-ons and their harnesses.

last edited at Mar 27, 2015 12:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.