Forum › Valkyrie Drive: Aftermath discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'll try to keep this updated with new pages in future updates.

That last page, it amazes me she forgot about her for two days.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I didn't get the Charlotte/Hibiki/ Kasumi part. And art reminded me Kishi Torajirou ...because of lips.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^
This is precisely what I was going to post.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Oh god my heart goes out to Mirei T^T she's so loyal and deserves all the love

joined Feb 1, 2013

I hope Mirei finally get he recognition she deserves.

joined Jul 24, 2015

There are still more to this, right?. It's kinda not satisfying if they end it there

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

And art reminded me Kishi Torajirou ...because of lips.

Yeah, that's what I felt too lol

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Didn't get all the hate towards Mamori in the anime, I just wished she was more affectionate towards Mirei. And then this doujin decides to amp up the lack of attention towards Mirei...great.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

There are still more to this, right?. It's kinda not satisfying if they end it there

It is ongoing yes, although due to the format I'm not sure how to upload new pages. Best bet at the moment might be to update the release with new pages and bump it.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Really? Mamori went into her house for a few hours then completely forgot about Mirei for two days? I know Mamori's a klutz but this is just absurd

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm really not cool with Kasumi cheating on Hibiki like that

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Cheating? It was a threesome that Hibiki arranged.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Cheating? It was a threesome that Hibiki arranged.

Really? In what panel was Hibiki involved? The dialogue made it sound like the purpose was to set Kasumi up with Charlotte for sex. That's also what the tags indicate. Now I'm not making any moral judgments mind you, but I definitely would expect Kasumi to turn down an arrangement like that, especially if her partner is doing it because she feels her GF is paying excessive attention to someone else

EDIT: Actually I kinda see what you're saying, I still find it a little sad

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 11:01PM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

It's kind of an awkward relationship, but it seems to have worked out for the best.

BTW I updated the chapter with a cleaned up version of the morning after page. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/valkyrie_drive_aftermath#13

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I didn't get the Charlotte/Hibiki/ Kasumi part.

It was pretty odd for me. Seems like a pretty flimsy/ contrived reason to have a threesome.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This doujin is hilarious and the art is really, really good (helps the author is actually an animator by trade) Shame Akira is only name dropped and doesn't actually shows up.

As for the odd characterizations, there are two reasons for that: rule of funny and the author preferences. She admitted to not being really fond of neither Hibiki or Mamori.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

As for the odd characterizations, there are two reasons for that: rule of funny and the author preferences. She admitted to not being really fond of neither Hibiki or Mamori.

Ah, I see; that explains the doujin. I was wondering if I was missing some extra material (like a manga or something) that gave characterization to Hibiki that wasn't shown in the anime.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I disliked the whole "Hibiki forcing Kasumi to sleep with annoying bitch" -plot. Why can't we ever have normal Kasumi x Hibiki?

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 10:48AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This doujin is hilarious and the art is really, really good (helps the author is actually an animator by trade) Shame Akira is only name dropped and doesn't actually shows up.

I kinda thought that the author wasn't a fan of Hibiki by the way how easygoing she was with Charlotte just fucking her girl like it was nothing and now that you're mentioning it, its clear that the author isn't a fan Mamori ending up Mirei either, by the way she was turn into an idiot forgetful bitch. I mean, if her intention was to make the people that read her doujin hate Mamori, i'm on that hate train already.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't think she loathes Mamori but she did mention the doujin would go the MireMamoMomo route. And Hibiki was also pushing for a threesome end with Charlotte, so yeah.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ I don't think she loathes her either, but she's definitely trying to get people to dislike her.

Hibiki felt like a completely different character, so i guess she was just trying to make her different from the anime.

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 3:23AM

joined Jul 20, 2011

Best bet at the moment might be to update the release with new pages and bump it.

Does bumping get the update notified on the RSS? Because that's how I know there's something new in DR.

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Gonna admit it... I ship CharlotteXKasumi, even is she is cuter with Hibiki

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Best bet at the moment might be to update the release with new pages and bump it.

Does bumping get the update notified on the RSS? Because that's how I know there's something new in DR.

That is the main problem, in that it doesn't afaik. Will probably have to think about this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.