Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Shadowring123: There should be a new tag for this. "Yuri In Denial". They used "Moe up the but" to describe others that were "Yuri In Denial" like K-On. So they should at least put up one of these. I am Smithca1988 on DA.

last edited at Dec 23, 2013 1:12AM

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

why keep the tag subtext? akina is full on yuri now. she just doesnt realize it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Subtext? Yuri-ness pouring out all over the place at the moment.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

yuri and subtext? Or not, now

Also, wow

Edit: The chapter title is formatted like a Touhou spellcard as well as borrowing a name. Not sure what relevance it'd have, though

last edited at Dec 25, 2013 6:23AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yuri tag added cause wow this was the gayest chapter yet. And that's saying a lot.

last edited at Dec 25, 2013 7:59AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I realy like this one :) Im hoping the Yuri tag dosnt need to be taken away later - i.e it turns out to be some yuri trap like love lab which looks all flirty yuri goodness - then everyone gets boyfriends.

Even if it dosnt go all out yuri (becoming a couple / kissing etc) as long as its not het in disguise i'll be happy.

last edited at Dec 25, 2013 7:19AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuri tag added cause wow this was the gayest chapter yet. And that say's a lot.

I reached nirvana after reading this chapter... No more tears, only dreams now.

2000px-transgender_pride_flag.svg
joined Sep 22, 2013

waves hi to Yuri Canon

We have WAY too many sites in common.

That we are, aren't we. LOL

I'm glad so many of you are enjoying your Christmas Gift. We told you this one was filled with yuri goodies. It makes me happy to know I was able to help get this out on time for Christmas. Enjoy the yuriness!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Yay for yuri!! Finally getting real blatant. XD

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

we have reached full yuri level

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

It's about time this gets a yuri tag, since this is already yuri enough for me since the first chapter.

On another note, it's a good thing that this uses Smile as the main parody source because it's the only Precure series I'm familiar with.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Yuri status achieved.

joined Jun 5, 2013

I definitely enjoyed this Christmas present. So happy there's finally a Yuri tag placed on this. I hope it won't have to be taken away.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Hmm... yeah Rotten does sound weird. I'll mention it to Chi.

Oh it gets really insane next chapter. I'm so glad I got to see them ahead of time because they made my day.

Thanks for the welcome, I've been here a while now, just don't talk much. Tend to be busy with my head in my work. Just wanted to help bring this to everyone and glad I could be part of the project.

You should be more social I love seeing your posts >w<

5tumblr_mdqz9dygeb1rjg9uho1_500
joined May 22, 2012

I'm glad so many of you are enjoying your Christmas Gift. We told you this one was filled with yuri goodies. It makes me happy to know I was able to help get this out on time for Christmas. Enjoy the yuriness!

thanks to you and to all your team! best christmas present ever :)
and yeah, seven chapters to get finally a yuri tag

glad to have seen again the big brother, i like him, not like that i ship him with some girl. it's just that with his presence, the laughings are guarenteed!

looking forward for next chapter and for higher level of yuriness :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Bye bye subtext.

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Takes off yuri goggles
Glad I wont be needing these anymore

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I can't believe I have missed this gem for so long. Akina's reactions and her journey to the otaku side are hilarious! Kaede is super cute! All their friends are interesting and fun to watch! Hell, I even like the big brother! His shenanigans are a lot of fun too. Instant favorite right here, it's just great! Lots of kudos to you, Comet!

Yuri status achieved.

Acknowledged.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Maaaan....this is feakin' hilarious! :3 I love this! XD just so awesome~

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

The Yuri Canon: I'm glad so many of you are enjoying your Christmas Gift. We told you this one was filled with yuri goodies. It makes me happy to know I was able to help get this out on time for Christmas. Enjoy the yuriness!
Thanks for the Present. ^-^ SO CUTE! I did a "Manly Squee" while reading this. ^-^

last edited at Dec 26, 2013 1:48AM

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

I will be so pissed if this ends up being a repeat of Love Lab! I swear it! I will tear out the souls of 100 babies and use them to go back in time. Then I will force the writer (with a weapon from 300 years in the future (Cost 10000 baby souls)) to make it full on Yuri. That is how angry I will be! Now....

I am so giddy right now after reading chapter 7 (Even though I am a guy). Please oh great translater bring me more of this heavenly nectar made by the Yuri Goddess Madoka and her three helpers: Kyouko, Sayaka, and Homura. I will love you for all eternity!

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I will be so pissed if this ends up being a repeat of THAT SHOW WE DO NOT SPEAK OF

It has absolutely nothing to do with that, so don't be paranoid now.
Anyway, yes, chapter 7 was really exciting. I wonder what will Akina do after this? Will she ask some of her middle school friends for advice?

last edited at Dec 26, 2013 5:22AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

"I didn't think your place would be that messy"
- "there's a big piece of trash I need to remove first"
AHAHAHA! man! That killed me! XD

And I seriously don't think it will ended up as a girl's love story at all. Just don't put your hopes too high. I will keep reading it, anyway. It really reminds me Yuricam.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

lol I should reread it from the start too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.