Forum › Anime season

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's not just any harem, it's an attempt at a love story made by Seo Fucking Kouji, there is no future for anyone who dares venturing through those pages

Never heard of Seo Kouji.

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 11:37PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

GJ Hokuto. By losing you've guaranteed the rest of your team will win. And lost any personal credibility, but hey

Guaranteed that they will have to win, or at least Captain, Munemune and Agari, so that we see Koyori's match. Tbh, I see Koyori lose, so that she gets a taste of defeat, what she'll need to hone or fix, and the stronger opponents she can face at the Nationals.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

GJ Hokuto. By losing you've guaranteed the rest of your team will win. And lost any personal credibility, but hey

Guaranteed that they will have to win, or at least Captain, Munemune and Agari, so that we see Koyori's match. Tbh, I see Koyori lose, so that she gets a taste of defeat, what she'll need to hone or fix, and the stronger opponents she can face at the Nationals.

That's possible and I wouldn't complain, but I don't think that's what's being set up; we seem to be heading to a battle of ideologies type fight, and Kururi is pretty clearly in the wrong with that "price of friendship" nonsense

joined Sep 21, 2014

That's possible and I wouldn't complain, but I don't think that's what's being set up; we seem to be heading to a battle of ideologies type fight, and Kururi is pretty clearly in the wrong with that "price of friendship" nonsense

We haven't seen her bring the friendship thing up again, so I can't say for sure I understand what she means. Seems to me that at least, Kururi and Zakuro care for each other, even though Kururi has sometimes unsettling ways of showing it (given people the death stare is a bit harsh, but fixing Zakuro's hair and looking after her is fine, and she appreciates her care too), so I wouldn't say that, given what we know for now, that Kururi is in the wrong. If she wasn't designed to be so yandere-looking, it'd be clearer that her actions are sweet.
I wonder why Koyori was so puzzled last time tho, after their conversion in the bathroom (where girls go to socialize, always). I thought she played cus she loves table tennis? Cus it's fun? Isn't that good enough?

tl;dr: I think Kururi is a kind enough girl, she plays for the girl she cares about/is crushing on(?)

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 1:17AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Good, keep it that way

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Good, keep it that way

I liked Suzuka the anime, what's your vendetta against the poor man?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Good, keep it that way

I liked Suzuka the anime, what's your vendetta against the poor man?

Didn't watch that but i'm pretty sure twenty-something episodes ain't enough to convey the sensation of reading the manga, though out of the trilogy Suzuka is the lesser evil (and also kinda the most boring since it isn't such a trainwreck)
Kimi no Iru Machi also got a short anime starting from a very specific arc and i also enjoyed it somewhat Totally not because my favorite director Shigeyasu Yamauchi worked on it but maan reading Kimi no Iru Machi was... Something

In Fuuka's case, the manga has a very clear "first part", which i believe is the only part the anime will cover, featuring such a perfect main girl it's kinda annoying, so perfect actually that it's easy to suspect that something is up... Can't wait to see Truck-san animated

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Can't wait to see Truck-san animated

You can't be serious.

Well in any case the Suzuka anime was actually good and to high school me, a pretty relatable take on the male side of a romantic relationship

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well in any case the Suzuka anime was actually good and to high school me, a pretty relatable take on the male side of a romantic relationship

Oh i definitively felt for the guy, my main gripe with Suzuka is actually with Suzuka herself, she's a pretty okay girl for like 20 chapters until he confessed to her, then she starts looking gloomy and distant for no less than a hundred chapters! Until the time-skip that is, in which suddenly she's an okay girl again and they have sex out of nowhere making my head scratchy and live a happily ever after shotgun wedding thanks to her getting pregnant And then some years later their daughter meets Truck-san

If male protagonists having the worst possible luck in love is a subject of interest, Seo's stuff is quite full of it

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

anime is doomed! it's just gonna end up like west cartoons...

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Yeah. Is it a big deal? Why is it a nightmare?

Because they're making yet another harem, For the 5,000th time. It won't end.

It's not just any harem, it's an attempt at a love story made by Seo Fucking Kouji, there is no future for anyone who dares venturing through those pages

Maybe I should skip it, I don't want to get stuck trying to enjoy my anger, that shit always happens.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

hmmm it could be cocona is mimi daughter or mimi...
papika don't age.
cocona is mimi?

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 9:57AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

anime is doomed! it's just gonna end up like west cartoons...

Dude, I love you, but sometimes I just wanna shake some sense into you.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

it's just gonna end up like west cartoons...

Western cartoons are pretty much in the best spot they've ever been.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Not many anime to look forward to this or next year.

I'm watching DB Super and Jojo Bizarre Adventures.

Any suggestions? No yuri, harem or romance.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Odd place to be asking for no yuri.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Am I the only one having problems with Brave Witches on Crunchyroll? The episode are often late, bad quality and with subtitles in different languages...

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I had same discussion with Faust about this. But i was on opposite side. Acc. to him, this is an anime discussion so ask for any kind while i was telling him that this is a yuri site so yuri must be discussed only :P

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I had same discussion with Faust about this. But i was on opposite side. Acc. to him, this is an anime discussion so ask for any kind while i was telling him that this is a yuri site so yuri must be discussed only :P

Now I could be wrong, But I think @Faust is a girl.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't remember lmfao
But yeah, it is an "anime thread", but it's just weird that you stated it like "no yuri", rather than "other than yuri".
Different wording lead to different tone lel, different impressions of what you seem to want

What makes you think that? (not denying or confirming, just wondering)

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

What makes you think that? (not denying or confirming, just wondering)

Well there was that one time you linked your blog in which you admitted to "fangirling." I'm not positive though

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well there was that one time you linked your blog in which you admitted to "fangirling." I'm not positive though

Shiet that's probably girly or something, and sounds negative for some reason ^, like a sin
I admitted to fangirling lmao. I feel kinda self conscious about it now, weirdly

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 1:28AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Shiet that's probably girly or something, and sounds negative for some reason ^, like a sin
I admitted to fangirling lmao. I feel kinda self conscious about it, weirdly

Y'know I was just thinking the other day, do they call love confessions, "confessions" because it's a crime to love?

joined Sep 21, 2014

I admitted to fangirling lmao. I feel kinda self conscious about it, weirdly

Y'know I was just thinking the other day, do they call love confessions, "confessions" because it's a crime to love?

haha jokes aside, and not as in a bad thing tho, i did change my blog's intro thing just now
Actually, why do ppl tend to keep their love a secret?

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Actually, why do ppl tend to keep their love a secret?

Like from your friends and family, or from the person you're infatuated with? Personally, I feel like if I haven't said anything yet, there's an uncertain chance of something happening, but if I ask her out and she says no, all hope is lost

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 1:49AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.