Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In fact, you have to. Once per hour. Forever!

What was one permitted is now mandatory.

You just gave me an idea to try this someday…making 12 avatars and changing them every hr.

I'll be honest, that's one thing I really miss about LiveJournal and similar sites. The ability to have one default avatar, and a collection of others you could use situationally. Like a yelling AV, a sweet AV, a laughing AV, a bunch of silly or weird AVs, etc.

But alas.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

If the profile states that I'm from the Gibraltar then that's me. I always change my countries to random ones.

Yeam, I know. I just find Steam to be much less clunkier than Battlenet.

The drill instructor?

If you want, feel free to add me on steam too, I'm currently "I'm here to rule", but you'll find me searching John K Peta, JUMPING FROM MY BALCONY or Baby Buddy Hood.

Added you I think? My Steam is kinda spazzing right now.

Nope, didn't see any invites.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/datpolishshock/

Just to make things simpler.

Let's make @Anon our older sister then XD

I agree. She's the most responsible one.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:17PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Gengar

You'll be the champion someday ^ - ^

Believe in the heart of the Game!

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:17PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Faust

Je déteste toujours l'amour de lys ¯_(ツ)_/¯ C'est vrm plate, je ne ressens rien pour les personnages
J'ai vu le gars ecrire trop de trucs cringe, je le supporte tres mal. C'est vrm l'impression que j'ai garde de lui

Je le trouve sympathique moi, (monsieur deux lettres hein, pas LL) comme quoi ^^ J'aurais aimé des exemples factuels, mais ça risque d'être difficile.
Chacun ses goûts, j'ai drop lily love moi aussi prcq ça me faisait chier. In fact, très très peu de yuri actuels me plaisent. J'ai des goûts assez .. éclectiques !

Gengar

Edit : Alright, accepted you.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:24PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I'll be honest, that's one thing I really miss about LiveJournal and similar sites. The ability to have one default avatar, and a collection of others you could use situationally. Like a yelling AV, a sweet AV, a laughing AV, a bunch of silly or weird AVs, etc.

But alas.

Interesting, I've never heard of this before.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Added you guys over your profile instead of the community site now, Should have worked now.

That only works for card games :/

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:21PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

There;s always Heartstone. Didn't like it tho.

Got the invite, everything's working btw^^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Added you guys over your profile instead of the community site now, Should have worked now.

Then believe in the liver of the Game!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Utoptia
Mais bien sur, c'est pas comme si tout ce qui sortait de sa bouche me faisait chier. Souvent, pour n'importe qui en fait, les posts sont facilement oubliables, tu ne te souviens qu'occasionnellement de qui a dit quoi. Parmi disons, ses 4 mois d'activites, ses quelques centaines de posts, ya peut-etre un centaine que j'ai vu, juste comme ca, un peu partout dans les threads que j'ai aussi visite. Peut-etre de ceux-la, une dizaine m'ont deplu, mais ca serait difficile de te les trouver, ca serait aussi un peu intense lol, d'arriver jusque la. Ca s'est p-e accumule aussi, pour donner le sentiment que j'ai de lui presentement, jsais pas.
P-e, une autre fois, si je trouve qu'il a ecrit qqchose de vrm cringe, je te le signalerais.
It's a general feeling of annoyance. Very often, I feel like this

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Alrighty family I'm going to sleep now cos it's Monday tomorrow and guess what, I has drama school to go too in the morning, man I hate when the week restarts TT//A//TT also I'm staying up way too late cos it's like 1:30 and I have to be up at 7 tomorrow lol, so good nyaight ~w0 xx <3

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:30PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Alrighty family I'm going to sleep now cos it's Monday tomorrow and guess what, I has drama school to go too in the morning, man I hate when the week restarts TT//A//TT also I'm staying up way too late cos it's like 1:30 and I have to be up at 7 tomorrow lol, so good nyaight ~w0 xx <3

Have a good night Neko!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I really liked Hearthstone while I played it, stopped a while ago though. Might jump into Elder Scrolls Legends though once it gets out of beta. It's basically a slightly more complex Hearthstone,

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Have a good night Neko!

night Галич ;3 XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really liked Hearthstone while I played it, stopped a while ago though. Might jump into Elder Scrolls Legends though once it gets out of beta. It's basically a slightly more complex Hearthstone,

I played Solforge for a while, it's got a really interesting levelling mechanic for the cards, and things like changing "lanes". Pity I never got any good at it, or any other online card game.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Elder Scrolls Legends had the lane changing thing too. Really changes up the game actually, even if most of the other gameplay mechanics are pretty similar to Hearthstone.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

So, a random question. Anyone would be interested in making a Dynasty Cafe Discord channel?

If so, here's the link.

https://discord.gg/fFJYYJb

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 9:13PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

^ Not me, Im to shy to join >_<

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Same, I'd probably spend 20 minutes trying to type something then change my mind.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just for the record, you don't have to join voice or anything.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Oh, that's a shame :(

Still, the doors are open for everyone to join. Rina, according to my secret spies you already use Discord.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ You’re not wrong about that (lol)

joined Jun 11, 2016

If its just a type chat then Isn't it the same as how we're chatting now ?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

If its just a type chat then Isn't it the same as how we're chatting now ?

Yeah, with less f5-pressing, I guess.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I summon @Nez

joined Jun 11, 2016

^ 5..4..3..2..1

To reply you must either login or sign up.