Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

From were do you get the links to the chapters? I need chapter 66

The English translations are released every Monday on Lezhin. Someone's just doing everyone else a favor by sharing the chapters weekly.

The English releases are still ongoing, but the manhwa actually finished with chapter 72 not too long ago (in case you're wondering).

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I had planned on stopping actually, no one seemed to be enjoying it anymore. Admittedly, it doesn't feel great to update something that seems hated.
I asked last time, if anyone actually went to look for the updates, and no one said anything. I had planned not to post ch65 but seems like I absentmindedly did, pasted the link out of habit. Really weirds me out, I remember thinking not to, but then it looks like I did? Anyways.
Give a shout if there's still an interest, and I'll go dig for a link.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I had planned on stopping actually, no one seemed to be enjoying it anymore. Admittedly, it doesn't feel great to update something that seems hated.
I asked last time, if anyone actually went to look for the updates, and no one said anything. I had planned not to post ch65 but seems like I absentmindedly did, pasted the link out of habit. Really weirds me out, I remember thinking not to, but then it looks like I did? Anyways.
Give a shout if there's still an interest, and I'll go dig for a link.

Oh wait, 66 is already out?! Where have I been this week...

I think there are still several people that are determined to see the manhwa through though, haha.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

kek

joined Sep 21, 2014

I think there are still several people that are determined to see the manhwa through though, haha.

There's been like 50 views. Look at all these people manifesting their interest in reading on.
Rip.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:36PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Haha I am still following it even though I complain every update...thanks Faust for updating the page.

joined Sep 21, 2014

150 views, 2 posts, ayy.
I'm pretty sure more people read it than just a handful tbh.
For real, there was a time I really thought no one bothered with the post, and/or bought the chapters themselves. Until I started updating it days late and suddenly these never-commented-before users started asking where to read the latest chapter >_>
Well, cheers, Seira, Chikaon.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well, at least the Yurim arc is finally over with... hopefully... now Soha and Gayoon can deal with their issues! ... hopefully... well, we'll have to see how the last 10 chapters go.

Sleepy_by_infra_raven-d5gwgwo
joined Nov 16, 2016

I just made an account just to comment on this... I've been following this post since it was posted... pls don't stop, I would cry Q///Q

joined Nov 17, 2016

^^^Hahaha I made an account just to tell them not to stop either. Your posts are awesome keep up the great work- much love sent your way @faust

joined Nov 17, 2016

@Faust seems im one of a few. Litrally just made this account at 5am in the morning to tell you to keep it up! Theres loads out there that will still read it, i for sure will.

I consider you a life saver as i tried to look for this series for a week until i realised you carried on updating and loved it ^^ Please keep up the hard work ~

(1080p%20-%20mp4)fate-kaleid%20liner%20prisma%e2%98%86illya%203rei!!%20episode%206.mp4_snapshot_11.17_[2016.08.11_20.10.44]
joined Apr 9, 2013

dont stop posting Faust, i been visiting this forum every single day just to see if there's an update, its true past few chapter makes me wanna quit reading it but after this chapter, the bloody scene might already over~ proceed to Soha and Gayoon moment again (Ihope)

again, keep up the awesome work Faust!

joined Nov 17, 2016

I made an account just to answer you xD. Thank you so much for post each chapter!!! Please don't stop (insert puppy eyes here)

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Praise Faust, haha. Even I'm a bit moved by how many people came here to show their support :')

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Don't really understand why Yurim was satisfied with getting beat to a pulp. I'm assuming it's because she always wanted to truly see who was the strongest out of the two without any rules or regulations holding them back, but I just don't remember if they ever talked about that being the basis of Yurim's problem....or they did explain everything in Yurim's pointless backstory that I completely erased out of my mind.

Lol Faust I always thought you purposely posted the links late as a way to encourage people to purchase the chapter if they couldn't wait.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ayy ok ok fine it's all good ^^;; this is making me embarrassed/cringe
It's so weird to realise that I've been updating that post for legit more than half a year tho, that's a lot of time we've invested in following this

Lol Faust I always thought you purposely posted the links late as a way to encourage people to purchase the chapter if they couldn't wait.

It's actually just me forgetting about the updates or not feeling up for to look it up. Pretty often tho, I forget and it's when I see the Her Pet thread back up that I remember the updates. I hardly ever look for the thread on my own, it's always those who have actually purchased the chapters who bring the thread back up and that actually reminds me that there's probably an update and I should go look for the link

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 3:16AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Don't really understand why Yurim was satisfied with getting beat to a pulp. I'm assuming it's because she always wanted to truly see who was the strongest out of the two without any rules or regulations holding them back, but I just don't remember if they ever talked about that being the basis of Yurim's problem....or they did explain everything in Yurim's pointless backstory that I completely erased out of my mind.

Well, regardless, the whole Yurim arc was pretty ridiculous. There were other ways to go about making Soha realize that she wasn't treating Gayoon like a human being (and as a friend, for that matter), but instead, we ended up spending half of the series exploring the mind of Yurim... and I can honestly say as every chapter went by, I understood her character less and less.

joined Jul 26, 2011

S/O if you do come back to this post for the chapters. Want to know who actually reads these.
Chp 66: DELETED LINK

In fact I've bookmarked this thread so I can keep track of this story. I'm curious about the ending. Thank you, by the way, for updating the series here.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 8:15PM by Nezchan

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yurim was so useless. Why build up a background story if it amounts to nothing in the end?

And Sian got away scot free with setting up the whole thing.

I think to make the mess complete, Sian and Yurim should go and complain to the teacher about beng bullied by Soha. That would add insult to injury.

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 1:15PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Was this supposed to be a cathartic moment for Yurim?
Anyways, would be grateful if we are done with her.

Thanks for posting the links Faust. The fact that I am still reading this and haven't dropped it must mean I have a bit of M in me.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

S/O if you do come back to this post for the chapters. Want to know who actually reads these.

Thanks for updating it, I come here everyday to check it please dant staph!

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

Thank you, for updating, seriously.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yurim was so useless. Why build up a background story if it amounts to nothing in the end?

And Sian got away scot free with setting up the whole thing.

I think to make the mess complete, Sian and Yurim should go and complain to the teacher about beng bullied by Soha. That would add insult to injury.

Oh god.

If this actually happened, that means the title wasn't referring to Gayoon being Soha's pet, it was actually Yurim and Soha playing as Sian's pets! The horror.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

NEZ NOTE

It has come to my attention that Faust has been keeping and updating a running list of links to translations on Imgur on the first page. This is an obvious violation of the site rules, particularly Rule 9. The fact that chapter 66 was on your list means that you've been continuing to update this list, despite it being against the rules for at least six months.

You have definitely been around long enough to know better. You've been a member for quite a while and are a very active and valued user, so it would be inappropriate to block you in response. Therefore, consider this a warning to stop doing it and not re-start.

Further, nobody else should pick up where Faust left off. All Imgur links have been removed from this discussion, and I'd better not see any new ones.

Herpetnomore
joined Nov 16, 2016

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Well, I am not sure how accurate that formula is when it comes to manga, but I was able to get the gist (I think) of the remaining Her Pet chapters (up to the final chapter 72) by looking at the pictures in the free (legal) original versions (and, by necessity, ignoring the words in Korean).

Assuming you have a (free) account on http://www.lezhin.com/en (if not, you need to sign up first), you can find all the chapters at

http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/her_dog

By the way, I really enjoyed this series until Chapter 55, but was disappointed by almost everything that happened afterwards... :-(

To reply you must either login or sign up.