Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Aw yeah, Oddman 11 discussion page 11. Feels so good.
That being said, I feel like this series is in competition with JoJolion to see who can take longest to get anywhere with their story.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Am i the only one who is having the feeling that the story might end in het way?

Oh well i guess enjoy while it lasts

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 1:46PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

By the end of this manga, I think she'll eventually go out with the guy. Only to find out it's not what she imagined it would be.

And it'll have a harem ending. Setsu's harem.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Bye main plot, see you in another ~25 chapters.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

By the end of this manga, I think she'll eventually go out with the guy. Only to find out it's not what she imagined it would be.

It's good to have dream.

False dreams that is.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

A kiss, nice

joined Oct 15, 2014

I actually like this manga but I'm really hoping it would have a Yuri ending...

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I kind of want her to end up with the sadist.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Two strike to Setsu!
I betting like Nadeshiko Hiyori we will see she kissing all the girls

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

lol I hope so...

Also we've spent so much time with the Female Oddmen it's hard to imagine Dowman Sayman writing Setsu with the guy... there wouldn't be any emotional payoff since we know almost next to nothing about him...

Also Number 7 is just too cute o(≧▽≦)o

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh wow, that surprised me.
Like it wasn't "all that" or anything but I reacted, like my heart probs skipped a beat or something
I don't remember if the Streaker ever showed an interest in Setsu like that, I'll have to reread especially cus I don't even remember that she kisses Fujou that often

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 9:40PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Like it wasn't "all that" or anything but I reacted, like my heart probs skipped a beat or something
I don't remember if the Streaker ever showed an interest in Setsu like that, I'll have to reread especially cus I don't even remember that she kisses Fujou that often

If I recall, she came pretty tsundere to Setsu after losing to her? Although I may be wrong.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Not all the time!

Only like three times a week.

And besides, it's just a friendly thing.

Best example of denial since this.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

If I recall, she came pretty tsundere to Setsu after losing to her? Although I may be wrong.

All I remember is that she was able to wear the ribbon Setsu gave her, it felt significant somehow

Idr if it's ever been discussed, but rereading the first chapters, I just remembered; given that Itami has 9 exes (all the Oddmen except his sister), it means he dated Chouko too? She dated him even tho she's gay? Tho that doesn't mean she never dated a boy previously. #5 lost her virginity to her boyfriend when she was 11, and considering that each relationship never lasted longer than a month, I guess Itami's dating/love life really spreads out, and isn't limited to around the time of high school or anything, And we don't really know of the details about each of his relationships anyway, maybe she wanted to try going out with a guy

Edit:

Wow this was pretty big foreshadowing, it just wasn't obvious because the idea that Kiko simply wasn't real just isn't something I would have thought about

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 10:27PM

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Okay fun story.

So I picked up this manga today, and I saw that it had 26 chapters, not updated in a while, but I decided, whatever, I'll just check it out to see if I like it. I mean, it's Dowman Sayman and it's Halloween. He literally has 3/4ths of vore chapters out there. Anyway, I end up liking it, and next thing I know, I'm on chapter 27. So I got one more chapter than I originally thought I would but now...

I definitely need more. XD

joined Oct 13, 2014

get that harem girl

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

She softened up to her after Setsu won and took her hairband, then replaced it with her own ribbon to make up for it. That she could actually wear it was kinda impliying that she has some affection toward Setsu considering the headband (only clothing she could wear so far) was already a gift from the masochist.

As for Fujou, Setsu was shown kissing her once, then explaining that it's because she simply gave in to her insisting all day to kiss her when the Slut got jealous.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

ayame and amane was good but this is just shit

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Another quality post from bachou.

joined Apr 25, 2013

She wins Itami only to immediately break up with him. In the end all she wanted was to be an ex like the rest of the Oddmen.
It's actually something I could see Dowman doing, and I'm fairly confident it will play out something like that.

last edited at Nov 1, 2016 6:01AM

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Hmm... rereading all of the chapters again, I noticed that Setsu hasn't formally defeated Shiraishi yet. Shiraish's my favorite, so it kind of makes me hopeful for some kind of twist ending involving her...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hmm... rereading all of the chapters again, I noticed that Setsu hasn't formally defeated Shiraishi yet. Shiraish's my favorite, so it kind of makes me hopeful for some kind of twist ending involving her...

I expect that too, I like her <3 I think she has some feels that she doesn't sample and I wanna know her more :<

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Whoa, unless my eyes deceive me it looks like Oddman 11 is getting a tankoubon near the end of February (costs about 10 bucks):
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%AA%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B311-%E3%83%A1%E3%82%AC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-%E9%81%93%E6%BA%80-%E6%99%B4%E6%98%8E/dp/4864369984

So...if that's the case, you think that means it's going to end? It's not labeled "volume 1", just Oddman 11. I always figured whenever it DID get a tankoubon, that would be the signal that it was over. It's been running for years only to have a teeny tiny amount of very small chapters after all.

But...we're still missing two oddmen, aren't we? Even if you want to count Setsu, one is missing. Two more chapters have come out since the last was translated. Here they are, 28 and 29:
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/TqSoVMYR/file.html

(EDIT: Updated chapter 29 with a much higher resolution and quality version)

To summarize: Ika meets with Setsu on the roof and says she wants to marry her because Setsu's surname is Sakamata which is another word for orca in Japanese and the orca is the king of the Sea that every sea creature aspires to (I quote, "the ocean's Taylor Swift") so she wants the surname for herself. Yes, really. Setsu agrees immediately without even hearing this reasoning, she just says yes, possibly because she's afraid Ika will crush her with her tentacles if she doesn't agree (though her fast responses just make Ika suspicious). Anyway, Setsu is 15 so she can't get married for another year; since this isn't urgent Ika will wait until she's 16 for a proper answer.

Setsu finally realizes that she's become a harem protagonist at some point (she says she's suddenly entered "moteki", which is a word for period of great luck in romance during your youth) so she decides now's the time to confess to Itami. She finds SISTER Itami, though, who promptly whoops her ass. Literally. She spanks Setsu's bare butt very very hard and just enjoys that for a while. It looks like it really hurts. Eventually BROTHER Itami shows up and subs in for the beating before the Sadist can fist Setsu's butt up to her elbow as punishment for backtalk (she only brings her fingers to the entrance before being stopped; again, yes really). Setsu's harem helps her recover afterward, explaining this is basically an "Itami (sister) baptism" that everyone received before becoming Itami's (brother) boyfriend. Kirara got anal fisted up to Itami's (sister's) wrist! They all want to rub lotion on Setsu sore butt and Fujou wants to use her mouth to apply the lotion. Ha ha, what the hell

The series could definitely end next month with the release of the tankoubon, but yeah, we're still missing oddmen.

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 3:26PM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Well, with no cover art or description, it seems like a placeholder entry. When more details are added to the page, it's fully possible it could turn out to be Volume 1.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

I'll be shocked if that's the case. 6 years just to get ONE volume, and Dowman hardly ever keeps a series going long (he rarely keeps series going at all). And, in Megastore Alpha they just say that Oddman 11 is finally getting a tankoubon release, not a volume 1 (in magazines, at least, they'll tend to be more upfront). It certainly wouldn't be the first somewhat sudden end to one of his manga, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.