Forum › VAMPIRE KISS discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I found the bit with Remi accepting Sakuya as human quite sweet, surprisingly enough, considering that I have no idea what to think of the first part...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Didn't we have the second story already uploaded? Or am I thinking about a similar one?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

When I first saw the characters I thought they remind me of Minakata's design...and then I saw it is actually her xD
Is that a new manga? new chapters coming?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where's that lovely MANLY tag? this feel mixed with some other doujin I saw few days ago
"I couldn't save her"

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

When I first saw the characters I thought they remind me of Minakata's design...and then I saw it is actually her xD
Is that a new manga? new chapters coming?

The first part (drawn by Banpai Akira), seems to be the only new part. The second part had been translated for quite a while now.

And Minakata's focused on Akuma no Riddle currently, so no new Touhou stuff from her for a while.

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 9:27AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I found the bit with Remi accepting Sakuya as human quite sweet, surprisingly enough, considering that I have no idea what to think of the first part...

Lol, so it wasnt just me going "eh?" (Phew*)

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

I love that last line. "Because you are dearer to me than my selfish whims." It showcases what I really believe love is at its core: A selfless desire to make someone happy.

Though I do wish for Sakuya to change her mind and become immortal.

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 1:00AM

Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

Didn't we have the second story already uploaded? Or am I thinking about a similar one?

I also had a deja vu, so I checked and you're right. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_kiss

To reply you must either login or sign up.