Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So... I had a dream about Nezchan today...
I refuse to give any more details

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rina Cheers! Looks really neat. Really liking the red eyes girl.

Not gonna be able to see any avis for around 15 more hours, the joys of family visits.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Kyonne

So... I had a dream about Nezchan today...
I refuse to give any more details

Let me guess... it was a bondage dream... Nez-sama spanked your tiny ass... and you liked it (๑°o°๑)

Or... Nezchan was a hairdresser in your dream... and she fixed your “anal” hair (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

Can't decide which one would be better (◦’ںˉ◦)

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Rina Cheers! Looks really neat. Really liking the red eyes girl.

Thanks ^ _ ^ this pic's featured yuri pairing is Hotaru x Maihime from Qualidea Code, which just finished airing.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Let me guess... it was a bondage dream... Nez-sama spanked your tiny ass... and you liked it (๑°o°๑)

Or... Nezchan was a hairdresser in your dream... and she fixed your “anal” hair (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

Can't decide which one would be better (◦’ںˉ◦)

anon whyyyyyy ;_;

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Kyonne seduced me with her statement! I just couldn't resist the opportunity! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Stuck in cycle of sleep ages, awake a couple of hours, sleep ages D:

hlp pls ;_;

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ I can send you a pallet Red Bull... maybe that will help to keep you awake long enough... O_O

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

idk, I've never had red bull when I've not been drinking...

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So I was listening to Digibro's "The most boring taste in anime" video and the central item he mentioned, a Top 9 anime list styled in a 3 x 3 block caught my interest, so, I decided to make one myself with my own all time favorite anime

1st row: Overlord, Blade and Soul, GirlFriend Beta
2nd row: Gatchaman Crowds, Mikagura Gakuen, Vividred Operation
3rd row: Hidan no Aria AA, Locodol, Black Rock Shooter OVA

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 8:24AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That is a lot of girls.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ I did mention before that I have a minimum requirement of an all girl cast focus (which removes nearly 85% of every season's lineup) when it comes to watching anime XD

Overlord and Gatchaman Crowds are the only exceptions in this list.

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 8:23AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nah np xD I used to read/watch anything but since some time I also started to prefer only all female cast series or at least ones that have female mc and preferable if there are any males there is not too much of them and/or they are not that important. So yea, I become really picky as well so I can totally understand you ;3

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Great to hear that ^ - ^ and yeah the things you mention are what I base my watchlist on every season nowadays ^ ^"

Anyways, here's another random song for everyone,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5xOvNgz0ZM

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 4:23AM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@Galich

Honestly, don't worry. You have so much time to seek out relationships it's better to just focus on your studies so you actually finish them. I know too many people that waste their uni opportunity over a crush. Holy shit 55k is huge! I know you're a language major but which one again?

@Gengar I love Dodger and Northernlion! I watch Cryoatic for his horror-rpg maker game playthroughs.

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

waiting for a D and D session to end so I can go eat pancakes so howdy.

I think I owe @Anon99 a song -- with bonus ice dancing http://youtu.be/TeStiZA7djg

Have started writing Love Live fanfic, which is good because it's getting me back into writing, but very time consuming. My best friend is now my yellow legal pad.

Weather has turned cold and rainy and I keep forgetting to watch NWSL games.

What's up in your part of the world?

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 10:26PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ It's okay, a bit of venting always helps! ^ o ^ Quite a few of my recent posts here have been rather vent-y as well tbh ^ ^"

And you could always try finding an MMORPG to play, those usually provide motivation for playing consistently someway or another.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 4:31AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ That's the spirit :D Hope you find a game to your liking ^ o ^

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Hello, Miki. Long time no see, how are you doing ?

I've had my N3DS for a month and I'm already starting to get bored. The only game I have is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, but I'm not enjoying it as much as I did when I first started playing.

I believe nothing can match the original gameboy advance pokemon games, I'm not a big fan of the new pokemon games, honestly. If I remember correctly, you can't spend insane amount of money to buy games, so a good compromise I myself use is to install an emulator (of a GBA, a PSP or whatever) and play various games for free (as long as you have the ROM, easily findable on internet.)

What I'm currently playing is Ultra Street FIghter IV, It is surprisingly good, and I'm kind of addicted. On the top of that, the game is cheap so. To play fighting games and emulated games, I'd still recommend to buy a controller, regardless the type, and to link it to your PC (you can find some very cheap too). I myself use a xbox one controller, and the hori fighting commander for fighting games.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 5:17AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ TERA is what I am current obsessively playing atm, and runs relatively well as long as you stay clear from the multi-player aspects of the game, which is prefectly viable if you choose one of the newer classes (Gunner, Brawler, Ninja). I would give it a try, the combat is really good, and depending on the server you choose, the ppl are quite reserved, so you won't have to worry about being bothered.

If you do end up trying TERA, you can follow the main story questline solo using the newer classes (although the ninja will experience a bit of difficulty solo'ing at around lvl 53), the lvl 1 to 60 story is really quite well-done and immersive. Else than that, end-game in TERA (lvl 65) is also rather fun, there is plenty of stuff that you can learn and apply to improve on whatever class you pick.

Personally for ease of playing I'd choose either Gunner (if you have low ping on whichever region TERA you choose), or Brawler (if dodging isn't your cup of tea), there is also the Reaper class which is available at lvl 40, and allows you to skip lvl 40 to 58 at the expense of missing out on the central storyline.

Edit: Over the next year, all the original 6 classes will be updated to be a lot more "player-friendly", meaning, high dmg output without having to dedicate extreme amounts of time to learning the class; the first rework will be the Sorcerer class, which will bring them to highest dps in game (according to KTERA standards).

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 6:53AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Honestly, don't worry. You have so much time to seek out relationships it's better to just focus on your studies so you actually finish them. I know too many people that waste their uni opportunity over a crush.

I have a totally opposite opinion. lol

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Emulators really are great, Miki. You should definitely try them, there are so many games you can play for free it's totally worth. Plus the nostalgia of your childhood games, I recently played Metroid Fusion on my Emulator, and man, the feels.

As for the free MMO, well there is always LoL (which I came to dislike), the already mentioned tera (dunno if your pc can handle it though), you can try the free version of guild wars 2 (the game itself really is great), or why not Blade and soul.

Oliver

Well, I'm on Alvis's side here. Could you develop ?

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 6:52AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Utoptia

Well, I'm on Alvis's side here. Could you develop ?

imo, you could go to uni whenever you want to, finish uni in time or a bit late, or even start uni all over again.
If you fell in love with someone in uni, would you really choose to pursue them after you graduate? Personally, I don't think dating someone you like in uni can waste your uni opportunity.

joined Jun 22, 2016

Personally, I think you should enjoy love whenever you can.
But I'm just talking about real feelings here.
If it's just getting drunk and wasted and make out with whoever you can, then I'm not really a fan of that. I know some students like to do that kind of stuff... "Have fun while you can“ But that's just not my kind of thing...
However, if you really happen to fall in love with someone and that person loves you back it would be such a waste to just ignore those feelings...
Being in love doesn't mean that you have to neglect your studies altogether...
And for some people love doesn't come so easily... so you never know how many chances you might get...
Real feelings are too precious to just ignore...

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich

Honestly, don't worry. You have so much time to seek out relationships it's better to just focus on your studies so you actually finish them. I know too many people that waste their uni opportunity over a crush. Holy shit 55k is huge! I know you're a language major but which one again?

Wasn't expecting to trigger such a discussion here. Interesting to see people share their views on the topic.

@Alvis Well, it's not just one building; the entire uni is scattered across the town, mostly around the centre.

Not many people on my degree tho; 25 places from first recrutation, it'll probably be a bit more.

Well, with the way of how our educational system works, just finished high school, will be doing sinology starting from tomorrow.

@Utoptia, Alvis and oliver Well.. there's plenty of time to think about that. For now, I'll need to focus during the first year of uni; if you fail it, then there's no way of redoing it. No such thing with further years. Guess I'll have to adapt to the situation, see how much struggling will be involved.

@Anon Not finding the partying fun either.. well, I'll be mostly saved from it as I don't have to move out of my house. At least for now.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 8:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.