Forum › Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san discussion

Nepu-nepu
joined Mar 24, 2015

Protag reminda me of Shino from Kin'iro.
Hair, odd obsessions, etc.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

She's like Shino if Shino were even more open about her obsessions. And if Alice was more deadpan and straight-laced.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Cute and funny just how i like it.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Akari is scary.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"I can't live with you ? Let's get married !" I love how that girl think.

Also, it's official, we now have Twilight on Dynasty. rimshot

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

a better love story than twilight

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wow it is really good xD

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Yuri-ish twilight are welcome! aaaahhhh so cute >_<

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

She's like Shino if Shino were even more open about her obsessions. And if Alice was more deadpan and straight-laced.

Exactly this

I wonder if the overly observant friend will be Yoko and we might get Ayaya later

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 1, pg 12 "qiuet" (quiet)
ch 2, pg 1, "schhol" (school)

last edited at Sep 26, 2016 11:46PM

joined Jul 23, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tonari_no_kyuuketsuki_san_ch01#12

ROODOROLLA DA!

Im glad i wasn't the only one to think that

joined Feb 20, 2016

I love how Sophie treat blood like we treat beverages. So many ways to drink it!
Also, doesn't microwaving blood destroy the blood cells?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I love how Sophie treat blood like we treat beverages. So many ways to drink it!

Maybe vampires only need the plasma? Or they can still derive nutrients from the broken down blood cells or something.

There's a lot of creative legroom you can play with when writing vampires cough*sparklescough*.

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Dio really makes his way around the yuri circuit

joined Mar 6, 2015

I love how Sophie uses different containers for her blood. It kinda reminds me of a dish we have in my country, noodle blood soup which is really tasty XD

joined May 7, 2015

I don't know what exactly will happen if blood is microwaved, but I think it might be related to food sanitation issue. Well, I don't think that would be a big problem since she buys blood by online shopping. There might exist some kind of supply infrastructure that conveys freshly donated human bloods to end consumers like Sophie. Or she could drink blood extracted from animals other than human, like cow. I dunno. :)

last edited at Sep 27, 2016 10:08AM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

she's so much like Shinobu from Kiniro Mosaic, even her character design

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Krugger posted:

Exactly this

I wonder if the overly observant friend will be Yoko and we might get Ayaya later

Or we can just enjoy characters and series as its own thing.

lango posted:

I don't know what exactly will happen if blood is microwaved, but I think it might be related to food sanitation issue.

I honestly don't think author thought even 2 seconds about what happens to blood after heating it in microwave. It was most likely cos 1. it was funny gag 2. Sophie wanted to drink it hot and it was sitting in the fridge until now. Remember that she mentioned making blood ice creams (which is such adorable and funny idea), so I don't think sanitation or warmth is a important factor here.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

this need an anime adaption

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Those twintails in ch.3... way too adorable.

Btw, does that count as age gap?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I don't know what exactly will happen if blood is microwaved, but I think it might be related to food sanitation issue. Well, I don't think that would be a big problem since she buys blood by online shopping. There might exist some kind of supply infrastructure that conveys freshly donated human bloods to end consumers like Sophie. Or she could drink blood extracted from animals other than human, like cow. I dunno. :)

I don't know how it works in Japan, but in the US blood collection and transfusion is a pretty huge deal from a legal and medical standpoint. You can't just hop on Amazon and order blood, even animals'.

Then again, the universe in the story has had vampires living cordially amongst humans for large portions of history, so maybe trade in blood is a little more lax over there. I kind of like to imagine Sophie and other vampires having some kind of federally-recognized blood consumption license.

last edited at Sep 29, 2016 2:14PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So adorkable !

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wow. It still keeps the freshness and is funny to boot. Moar!

N30S posted:

Those twintails in ch.3... way too adorable.

Totally agree ♥

Btw, does that count as age gap?

Technically yes, but I guess in this case it is more based on their appearance and how mature they are? I mean it doesn't really give you the usual age gap feeling so tagging it like that could be really misleading.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

360 years ago from 2014? Edgar Allen Poe wasn't even a twinkle in his father's eye in the year 1654...

To reply you must either login or sign up.