Forum › Sweet Room discussion

joined Oct 30, 2015

. . . Who's Tsubasa? '3' Is she in the 2nd season of the anime? or 1st season? or is she from another anime or someting? or is this just some random made up stuff? or did i just miss something?

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

She was in the first episode. How the duck did you miss that?!

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Kira_Tsubasa

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Lmao there is nothing "sweet" about that room. Nice end though

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I do think a yandere tag would be a spoiiler, though. If the mangaka wants a twist, they should get a twist, unless it's more major than this. Like one of the Rapunzels here, I won't specify which. You want to talk escalated quickly.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Tsubasa : "I'm not a bad girl. I'm not a good girl. I'm THE girl. And I like it."

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 11:26PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

. . . Who's Tsubasa? '3' Is she in the 2nd season of the anime? or 1st season? or is she from another anime or someting? or is this just some random made up stuff? or did i just miss something?

She's from A-Rise, the rival group present in both seasons.

joined Aug 9, 2013

It's been a week but still no Yandere tag?
People who are looking for yanderes will miss this one, I tell you that

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

...man I had just watched the movie and was so terribly disappointed with the ending (which was partially personal bias because of the glaring chance for some delicious HonoTsuba subtext that got kinda skimped) that I've been waiting for some more stuff.

But this? Damn. A "nice try" indeed.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Jesus, it's like you didn't even watch the show.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

They missed the whole series basically

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They missed the whole series basically

Lmao Tsubasa and A-rise are basically the reason why u's even exists...

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

THAT PLOT TWIST THO

YandereKotori
Untitled
joined Jun 3, 2016

Yandere Tsubasa would be good.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Tsubasa : "I'm not a bad girl. I'm not a good girl. I'm THE girl. And I like it."

Roman sucks.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

´Now I see why she was so glad that Tsubasa came back... I mean, if she's locked in there and the fridge was empty, on a few more days she could have starved .__. creepy.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 4:27PM

Madoka@dw%20[yoooo__]
joined Dec 10, 2014

o-oh

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

THIS SUCKS. SHE WAS KIDNAPPED YOU GUYS

Snow
joined Sep 28, 2016

Wow this is some pretty kinky shit

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I think Honoka is really there on her own free will, the collar is on her leg, it doesn't require a key, she could use her hands to unlesh herself if she wanted to. It's a creepy play though -_-

That doesn't mean that the door is unlocked when Tsubasa is not arround... and she was GLAD that Tsubasa came back because the fridge was empty, so maybe she would starve if Tsubasa didn't come arround because she can't get out of there and has no way to call for help. Knowing this author, I'm sure she developed a stockholm syndrome.

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 11:08AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

......I guess i prefer Tsundere over Yandere after that

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

That doesn't mean that the door is unlocked when Tsubasa is not arround... and she was GLAD that Tsubasa came back because the fridge was empty, so maybe she would starve if Tsubasa didn't come arround because she can't get out of there and has no way to call for help. Knowing this author, I'm sure she developed a stockholm syndrome.

You mean the situation where prisoner gets attracted to the capitative? I only read it in fanfiction never saw it until now

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

You mean the situation where prisoner gets attracted to the capitative? I only read it in fanfiction never saw it until now

I see it everyday, it's like a woman who stays with their husbands who's violent and hits her everyday and doesn't let her go outside to keep people from notizing what's happening in that house... they always say that they get hit 'cause maybe they did something wrong... the worst part is that they believe they're loved, and they keep loving them too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I see it everyday, it's like a woman who stays with their husbands who's violent and hits her everyday and doesn't let her go outside to keep people from notizing what's happening in that house... they always say that they get hit 'cause maybe they did something wrong... the worst part is that they believe they're loved, and they keep loving them too.

Isn't that kind of the opposite of Stockholm Syndrome? Generally abused partners aren't kidnapped and forcibly confined to start with, even if such confinement happens later. SS refers to a situation where sympathy and attraction grows in an situation that's adversarial from the start, rather than someone in a relationship being manipulated/coerced to remain when things get nasty.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Woah... Did Tsubasa just kidnapped Honoka? Oh mai gawd.... XD

joined Sep 30, 2016

´Now I see why she was so glad that Tsubasa came back... I mean, if she's locked in there and the fridge was empty, on a few more days she could have starved .__. creepy.

It's not like that...

You see, Tsubasa went to buy some food, something that doesn't take too much time. And when she returns, Honoka cries tears of joy. But it isn't simple joy, it's scales to passion, even adoration (look at the hearts at Honoka's eyes). So think for a moment: is there any creature that haven't any sense of time, sleeps when it haven't anything to do and, for last, cries tears of joy and jump over its beloved (adored) person when it's back at home?

Yup, Honoka is acting like a dog. And because of this, I don't agree to tag this with "yandere", but I think that "BDSM" tag is fine in this case.

PD: so so sorry for my "english".

To reply you must either login or sign up.