Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Sorry 'bout that! Reply wall ahead! ^^

Forgot to reply to some posts again (◞‸ლ)

I'll get to that right away... _〆(。。)

@ Galich

I apologize for the late reply! (ó﹏ò。)

Well... neither would I. That, and PukingKitty would probably not be fun..

Puking can be fun ^^
Makes me remember one thing: When I was little, I mean really young like 4 years old maybe, my older sister made me drink a lot of water from the surface of a mirror... (;☉_☉)
Weird, I know. But that's what siblings are for, I guess ^_^
It wasn't that she forced me. It was more along the lines of "Come on! Let's do this!“ And I did ^^
I don't know how much I drank exactly but at one point I had to puke.
I still remember standing there in the middle of the bathroom, drinking and later on puking out all of that water and laughing like crazy... (^∇^)
Makes no sense at all. But it still was kinda fun.
Even my sister doesn't remember why she wanted me to do that anymore... ;)

TDW, Lezhin... all of that stuff makes me realize how little I know about this site.

TWD is that notorious zombie TV show.
And Lezhin is a webcomic site based in Korea.
That's where "What does the fox say" is being released.

@ Kyonne

I'll never forgive you for making me google anal hair

lol(´∀`)
I made the same mistake! (^__^)v No kidding!
Reading your post and writing a reply I thought that „Hmm... maybe I can find a funny picture to go along with that!“ But the pictures I found weren't funny at all!!! щ(ºДºщ)
Shame on you google! (;ↀ⌓ↀ)

@ Blackkitty

ok, so be it! A floral postcard with an Edelweiss is perfect for you!

Sounds perfect! (^_-)b
Goes along great with Oktoberfest season! ;)

I...how to reply, dear... >/////< I imagined myself doing both and got embarrassed...
To correct your assumption - I would love jumping and shouting in the rain ^_^ no one around except probably for my best friend(but she is not available for that), so it would be just me... I know I'm boring but crowds exhaust me..

hahahhah! Would have loved to see that! Your face the moment you read that comment ^^

How about singing in the rain ;)
My Chinese teacher always told me to go screaming in the woods...
I told her that was weird o_O

@ CCL

Nez chan queen elizabeth ii and lizard lady :o

(๑°o°๑) What was that about...? ^^

@ PKMN Ranger aka Miki

Good morning everyone! How're you all doing?

It's evening here by now... Doing pretty good, can't complain. ;)

I'm doing pretty well myself, currently SR'ing for a shiny mudkip in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

I really liked the old Pokémon games... They were a lot of fun! But I never played any of the newer stuff...

@ oliver

Is Germany more conservative than Austria when it comes to language?

I wouldn't exactly call it conservative... it's more like... the whole school system here in Germany is just not really flexible... ^^ Unfortunately!
A lot of people know some basic English but not all people here in Germany speak good English. A lot of teachers don't speak proper English as well. That's probably the reason why ;)

And Germany used to be the nation of poets and philosophers... maybe that's another reason...

I also heard that Chinese people were not so welcome in some European countries. It concerned me a bit as I look Chinese. But everything is alright here.

Don't know of any problems regarding that here either... So no worries ^^b

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

You can also watch the movies from my top 10, I can safely guarantee that they're great :D

Maybe I should...
It's been a while since I last watched a movie like that... Too occupied with TV shows lately ^^
But I already know some from your list. Not all of them but some...

And you know where the anarchist jerk Utoptia is from, my teutonic neighbour ;)

(^_^)v I do!
You are quite harsh on yourself sometimes, you know... (╯•﹏•╰)

@ none

Brazilian here.

Uhhh... expanding our range yet again ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

ヾ(^∇^)
Good night everyone!

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Good morning everyone, Im awake and less negative than 3 -4 hrs ago ^ - ^

Also, I prefer coffee over tea tbh lol

@ Rina

You mustn't be a big fan of the occupy movement ;)

I've no idea whats that tbh XD

And anyways, since the topic on incest between siblings was brought forward here, I'll just move my reasoning to this page since the rant likely took attention away from it, just for the sake of the topic ^ _ ^

My liking for incesteous sibling love content mostly stem from me enjoying the "forbidden" aspects of it and how I feel such aspects makes the love a lot more impactful and significant compared to regular love stories. Naturally speaking, Yuri and Incest is the greatest combination in the world, but even then, het incest is something that I don't mind either; considering by and far I still enjoy the Sora' route in Yosuga no Sora and found it to be the best route in both the game and the anime.

I can see the opposing viewpoint that says "only ppl without siblings can enjoy incesteous content" has some valid reasons going for it, and I won't refute the possibility of it. When I was just starting out anime one of the things that appealed to me was the "cute imouto" archetype, so much that I actually wished I had one lol; but eventually as time went by that longing eventually became more than just wishing for a perfect little sister but also having a romantic relationship. Still, I'm rather lucky in that my girlfriend is often so clumsy and makes me worry for her that it almost feels like I'm her older sister than anything, it's rather cute just to think about it ^ o ^

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 8:49PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I work in IT but I cannot stand coffee. lol

It's getting colder so soon it will be tea every morning.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 8:48PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't know which game I want to play.......

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ give TERA a try, its rather fun ^ ○ ^

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I don't know which game I want to play.......

WoW. You really, really want to play WoW. So I can finally sink you.

Also, I am bored to death at this so-called party, so the ONLY solution, Kant, is for you to make a WoW profile, so I can leave, make a division for the two of us, and then teamkill you. You know you want to be of service. Deep down.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins

whythis

Ultimate Valentine Card

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

@UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins

whythis

Ultimate Valentine Card

@Alvis That's perfect :D You just made my day!

joined Sep 6, 2015

BWAHAHAHAHAHA................. Good one! I needed that, thank you, Alvis!

Still waiting, Kant. Come on, you know you want to... Cute little Georgium will cry... help him...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'll consider terra but wouldn't touch wow with a super tengen toppa gurren lagan sized pole just because you recommend it :/

joined Sep 6, 2015

;_;

joined Sep 6, 2015

I could watch "Naruto"... if I could sink you once...

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So on a more positive topic, what's everyone's uncommon likings or stuff like that? ie, liking a particular form of dressing.

I have a rather odd preference for OL styled clothing lol, a bit disappointed that my current internship job doesn't allow me to dress like that everyday ^ ^"

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

You sounded reasonable, but now I see feminism influenced you too much already.

I'm so tired of hearing the you only liked it cause your a feminist and 95% of feminisim is bad, no safe spaces, free leafy 2k15 (sorry if this came off as rude I saw some stupid people near where I live you have a right to your opinion)

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 11:31PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'll consider terra but wouldn't touch wow with a super tengen toppa gurren lagan sized pole just because you recommend it :/

Tera is totally a guilty pleasure of mine. Or was until I started playing Monster Hunter Online. Really fun fighting system, probably the best there is in any MMORPG, a in like, maybe even better than Wildstar's. Gets pretty boring after a while though and it's a bit to easy.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ CCL

Nez chan queen elizabeth ii and lizard lady :o

(๑°o°๑) What was that about...? ^^

anti crack kun invasion D:

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh, i missed the Ghostbusters debate. I didn't see the remake but the whole cash-grabbing thing has already been done by Ghostbusters 2.

Today I watched the Ricky Garvais Golden Globe monologues and found out that Ocean's 11 is getting a female cast remake too. Helena Bonham Carter hype.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@OG

Im mostly solo'ing on TERA atm, can't do any sort of true highgame dgs but it's not something that I'll get bored of since there're like so many outfits in game. Most of post-65 game solo/duo consists of doing dalies for gp and gearing or buying more outfits, which I guess can be a turn off for some.

Very much ageed that the combat system is amazing though, it's engaging and makes the game worth playing for me imo. Plus all the new classes are quite enjoyable to play, like the Ninja and Brawler classes.

@CCL

That was one of the odder things to come onto the site to see.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 11:46PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Played a Brawler to max level and did the dailies for a few days. Tried a few other classes after that but they kinda pale in comparison to the Brawler gameplay. You can really tell that they are older classes by the gameplay. Guess I could have tried the Ninja but Elins are 50% of what's wrong with Tera so I didn't want to. And yeah, the armor in the game looks pretty good tbh. The outfits are the worst though. Pretty much just swim suits and school uniforms. No like, cool stuff.

Also I'm a huge Monster Hunter fanboy so I would have dropped Tera even if I didn't get bored.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Indeed that the older classes are quite unsatisfactory to play with. I played a sorc for a bit and left it at lvl 55 because the grind + constant dying became irritating and took my enjoyment away.

And I guess we've to disagree on the final 2 points lol, I love the Elin race and find them to be one of the more innocent aspects of TERA in contrast with the other female races. And actually, the fact that so many outfits are RL inspired like school uniforms is what makes outfit collecting appealing to me.

Atm all of my characters are wearing uniforms, ranging from 8k to 28k for the most expensive one so far.

side note: on the negative side of things, I really dislike the Popori, so much that I deleted their sound files just because they sounded grating even with the JP voice patch. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy the Fate of Arun 60 - 65 questline because of the popori that kept trying to come between the yuri OTP between Zolyn and Syona.

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 12:08AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I just spent all my cash on more character slots. And I want my endlevel gear to look badass so as someone who usually enjoys collecting outfits, Tera's selection was super dissapointing to me.

Reminds me of Blade and Souls actually, I really liked the way they did outfits.

Edit: I don't even remember what they sound like, haha. Never paid any attention to any kind of story. I think I remember that love story bit though.

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 12:10AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Ah, so you prefer your gear to be actual armours and the likes, I can understand that.

It's rather the complete opposite for me in that I just want my chara to look as cute as possible XD And most of the default armours don't really deliver on that aspect.

edit: Tbh, I would've preferred if the FoA questline focused more on the yuri love story aspect and made us search for clues to where Syona had gone missing before the midway point of the story, it would've made the main antagonist a much more despicable character and made the story more impactful*. I don't get why they had to add that extra popori that served nothing but made the story cringe worthy whenever he is around.

Still, TERA has some really good lore and storylines: I particularly enjoyed the Traitor in Velika and Race against Thulsa storylines, which encompasses lvl 11 to 58. In fact, I highly recommend anyone starting out in TERA to pay attention to those 2 storylines, they're really well-done.

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 12:35AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

yukito posted:

You sounded reasonable, but now I see feminism influenced you too much already.

I'm so tired of hearing the you only liked it cause your a feminist and 95% of feminisim is bad, no safe spaces, free leafy 2k15 (sorry if this came off as rude I saw some stupid people near where I live you have a right to your opinion)

I didn't understand anything except for "95% of feminisim is bad". It is funny how you all seem to assume how terrible person I am when I didn't even give my opinion on anything. I was open in case someone want to actually discuss this stuff, but from comments I got it only proves what I knew. Feminism is only option and if you don't agree with it you are a scum. There is no room for discussion.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Utoptia

As an only child, I can't imagine the way you do but I believe that you're a bit too harsh. [...]
If, in the real world, two persons of the same family (parents/children excluded) happen to be in a relationship, and if they are fully aware, consenting and on an equal footing with each other, as "immoral" as it is (I firmly hate the concept of moral by the way, I believe we shouldn't bother with something this meaningless) we have no right to say if it is right or wrong, even if it does disgust you, in my humble opinion.

Why did you exclude the "parents/children" case in your example? I wonder if it was because you had parents, if the case was included, you could imagine the way I did.

@Nevri

Well incest is portrayed as forbidden, wrong etc. but I just don't really care about it. Sure there are problems when you are siblings but you don't choose who you fall in love with, so why others should judge you or make problems for you because of that?

I don't dislike them for having a crush on each other because I also agree with this "you don't choose who you fall in love with" kind of reason. I personally dislike the case where the characters based solely on their own impulses take their relationship to a further step.

And in case of yuri there is no risk of them getting pregnant so it is basically like any normal lesbian relationship.

Them getting pregnant is not the only risk though. There are still risks such as that both of them will not be able to go back to being family again when things don't work out, they will have to deal with their parents when they get caught, and so on. Imo, in a incestuous relationship. reconsidering again and again over all the possible consequences your decision would bring is a must. I wish every author of incestuous stories could at least give their characters such basic human values.

As long as they love each other genuinely who I am to decided if that is moral or not.

Next, they are telling us that bestiality is alright too as long as you feed and take care of the animal.

To reply you must either login or sign up.