Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yuma slap was great :o

Wait, she's a bad person too now D: wtf

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

This is getting jumbled, Hotaru leaves only the most confusing yet Yuma...

Slayberry, thank you so much for the translations <3

joined Mar 19, 2016

Now the author is playing it safe with just teasing. Tch.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Since when makes 'having a resolve to stop someone from leaving you' turning you into a yandere?
Hotaru is waiting for something final, whenever it be a steady relationship with Yuma or a total break up of their current relationship.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters and appreciate all the work being done to get them to us! >w<

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Who's planning on buying a copy of vol 1 when it comes out in roughly two weeks?
I wonder if this will sell well

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I've had mine on order since I first heard about it.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Been eight months since it was uploaded. Any chance its returning?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

It's better if it's not updated anymore though.
There are enough bitter, sad, het, bissexual and unhealthy-relationsips works on the reader at the moment.

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 2:08PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

It's better if it's not updated anymore though.
There is enough bitter, sad, het, bissexual and unhealthy-relationsips works on the reader at the moment.

Just read raw version of chapter 8 and 9. Really having a high chance of that blonde girl turning into bi. Blackmailing rises on the surface

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Chapter 10 and 11 are going to piss fans off. That blonde girl is really dumb or naive. Black haired girl is officially out of my book. I feel that black boy is now actually the best character. Poor guy :(

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Chapter 10 and 11 are going to piss fans off. That blonde girl is really dumb or naive. Black haired girl is officially out of my book. I feel that black boy is now actually the best character. Poor guy :(

sigh as long as there isnt actual het I think this reader already has low enough standards for this manga that it will be fine.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

There is not het so far but if you have to turn your expectations pretty low reading this manga.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

There is not het so far but if you have to turn your expectations pretty low reading this manga.

I'm allowing myself to complement; this is a Kodama Naoko's work. So it's basically fucked up characters fucking up the few non-fucked up characters.

The worst is that my definition fits perfectly...

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 2:39PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Excatly. I feel bad for those who still have hope for yuri in this manga.

I only hope Takeda remain as innocent as he can be.

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 2:42PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Maybe not, since its licensed
There's like rough subs links somewhere in the previous 1-2 pages though

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 1:57PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

A tease of chapter 12.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

She is still going there despite knowing it's dangerous? Really the blonde girl is going to get banged by strangers one way or other if this continues.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't understand how people think this is not going to end yuri? It is a yuri genre, not het. I can see why some people could be scarred if it was just labeled as "romance", but yuri is pretty clear what it is going to be like. That doesn't mean there won't be any drama in the future of course.

Some readers might prefer to not see any relationship and interaction of girls with guys at all, so yes, from this perspective NTR is not fine. But I doubt there will ever be any het scene fully shown or Yuma sleeping with a guy offscreen though.
I personally am more worried about Hotaru's personality and how Fujiwara will mess things up. But despite what he does, i don't think he will every get a threesome or anything. Worst case scanario, school and Takeda learns about Hotaru and Yuma.

Also that promotional picture does not have to be directly related to the new chapter's story. Yuma quit that job immediately last chapter. Doubt she would ever go back as a potential employee again

joined Sep 21, 2014

^ Not everything published in Yurihime had a yuri ending iirc
It makes sense too. Yuri as a theme, not necessarily a yuri ending, and wasnt there like, a dramatic period when most yuri written were angsty and dramatic or some shit, and the girls died like half the time?
Anyway, I personally think it'll be a 'yuri end', the way the author builds it up. Making this kind of setting, two girls discovering themselves behind their boyfriends' backs, just to have them stay/definitely end up with the boyfriends... well, this sort of plot would probs mainly interest ppl who want to see the girls end up together, having a boyfriend ending would be shooting this series in the foot, itd be kinda a troll end.
Even if you wanted to see Yuma go back and stay with iforgothisname, even if she did end up with him, this wouldn't be a series you'd remember fondly. Ppl probs read this cus they find it exciting/interesting and they crave the drama and actually like it, or at this point, just need to find out what tf does this mess lead to

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 8:56PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow...it seems like Yuma is slipping into the darkness together with Hotaru now. She went as far as to work at that place again and do these stuff in front of these men...This is a bit borderline, hope it doesn't continue.

Imagine what Hotaru will be doing, now that Yuma was the one who kissed her first. Also Takeda watching them in the end probably is just a bait and they will shrug it off

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 7:08PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

^ spoiler?

joined Dec 9, 2014

Sorry I thought since the raws have been posted here I could write without the spoilers

joined Sep 21, 2014

Thanks
Well, idk not everyone looks at the raws ¯_(ツ)_/¯
And it seems like you listed out everything that happened in the chapter

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 7:23PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan posted:

Sorry I thought since the raws have been posted here I could write without the spoilers

It is more that raws itself are still spoilers and everyone looks at them at their own risk. The rule for spoilers is simple. You can talk in given series thread about all chapters that were posted on dynasty. Anything that isn't here or possible spoilers for any other series should be tagged as spoilers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.