Forum › Choco-Cornet Mou Ikko discussion

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Why would Kagami break character like that and get naked too? Oh right, because hentai.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Wii remotes: Keeping you physically active since idk when.

Aran%20ryan
joined Jun 19, 2016

Weird to see Lucky Star these days, I remember when that was the hot new anime to quote. Now that it's been around 10 years or so (jeez I'm old) I don't know how many people will know what this is.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Weird to see Lucky Star these days, I remember when that was the hot new anime to quote. Now that it's been around 10 years or so (jeez I'm old) I don't know how many people will know what this is.

Massively popular anime that impacted the anime cultural landscape never die instead they somehow manage to live on for years probably with a few merchs and other stuff to keep it going. Heck, Evangelion was still being talked long after it aired.

joined Sep 11, 2014

....Wii would like to play

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Which end is the head?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This is the strangest ad for the Nintendo Wii I've ever seen.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Heck, Evangelion was still being talked long after it aired.

We still talk about NGE because even after two decades we still can't figure out what the fuck happened in the original series finale.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Heck, Evangelion was still being talked long after it aired.

We still talk about NGE because even after two decades we still can't figure out what the fuck happened in the original series finale.

Human Instrumentality Project happened :v

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

People still run around talking about Fruit Basket, Ouran High School, Elfin Lied, and other old crap. I'm sure plenty of people know about lucky star.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Hell, people still know what Dr. Slump is. I don't think Lucky Star is quite outdated yet.

joined Jun 3, 2014

This is the strangest ad for the Nintendo Wii I've ever seen.

It's not Nintendo Wii, it's Nindento Vii

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Massively popular anime that impacted the anime cultural landscape never die instead they somehow manage to live on for years probably with a few merchs and other stuff to keep it going. Heck, Evangelion was still being talked long after it aired.

True. But it irks me when anime fans don't know Haruhi at the very least. Not that I was the biggest fan ever but I've seen tons of people these days who don't recognize her.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think this is the most realistic tag "toys" I had ever seen xDDDDDDDDD but sly... Why whit a Wii controller... That have to hurt so much :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.