Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon oh, well, it's all politics at home anyway xD I even think that my everyday life would've been much more happier if people around me discussed about cakes instead of politics :)
thanks for the donut^^ I didn't expect that from someone who doesn't like eating xD

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Finally time for Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost at AnimEVO.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

That's what Marie Antoinette thought as well... ^^
People disagreed ;)

My body runs on sugar only ^^
It's just annoying that we have to eat so often... Once a week should be enough.
One cheesecake a week- what more could a person want .... (^_-)v

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon99 tiramisu a week
Or alternatively, 2 cheesecakes a week.

joined Jun 22, 2016

1 + 1 = better

(`・ω・´)

@ ZuljinRaynor

That's a tournament thing... right...? o_O
I'm not sure...

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 2:20PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon that's vexing...good thing I'm the queen only of my imaginary kingdom xD
it's not annoying, it's quite pleasurable xD
I don't like the math here! a tiramisu can never equal 2 cheesecakes! xD

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Anon99 Yeah, it's a side tournament thing. EVO is the main one, AnimEVO is this side thing with like anime fighting games.

I waited for this Gundam but it's just lagging because they have to use a cellphone for internet and the 4G in the hall they are in has poor reception. 仕方がない.

joined Jun 22, 2016

So you participate in those...?
That's cool. Never been to a gaming tournament. But I've seen some online. The big Korean ones... Pretty awesome...

Well... sucks if you don't have a good reception, true... Who planned a thing like that?
Probably not a gamer... ^^

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't participate because I am bad at fighting games. :P I just like this game so I wanted to watch some tournament level play.

joined Jun 22, 2016

I probably wouldn't have the confidence to participate either...
Real gamers are hardcore ^^ Can't keep up with that... I'm too old ;)
When I was in my teens I played 20 hours straight, no problem.

When will it take place?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

EVO is happening right now. http://evo.shoryuken.com/

Edit: Kana Ueda is playing Gundam EXVSFB at this moment.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 3:12PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Yay! They're playing Street Fighter! ^^b
I would soooo lose at that... ;P
I'd probably go there if I had the chance... to watch of course...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I tried to be good at Street Fighter once. MIght have been a mistake to pick C Viper as first choice for a main.

Personally I prefer Mortal Kombat. There's just less emphasis on the technical stuff.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Blackkitty
No idea which adjective word can describe them well, but "scary" is not the right word either. :D The word "scary" suits fatty cockroaches that can fly better.

You can always use English in our country. No need to bother learning our language. Just take your time on collecting the lizards and rain if you will ever be there. :D

@Galich
It really is not solely a matter of showing respects. In English, you use specific forms of verbs for specific Tenses, while in our language, verbs stay the same in any tense, but have to be changed for specific Subjects.

Our language doesn't have articles, so our people may find it hard to learn languages that have articles. That's also why article usages always appeared on our English tests. Our language doesn't have noun genders either, German Nominativ, Akkusativ, Dativ and Genitiv tire me to the bone.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 6:24PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

I'm on for the team Mortal Kombat as well. Then again, the only time I actually play fighting games is when I get dragged into a gaming bar V: I guess my opinion isn't all that valuable here or anywhere

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@oliver We're also lacking articles, but we do have gender specific verbs. Then again, there's only a single past tense, single present tense and.. you guessed it, a single future tense.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
Our tense usages + non-article would be like following:
I eat apple
I at the moment eat apple
I did eat apple
I will eat apple
The verb is never changed like that.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:14PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@oliver Am I being used by you?! :( ...to to get you rid of certain intrusive elements xD... *cries a little...

@Galich I don't know what particularly you want to know about my language. But following the general topic of what you've discussed so far, just in a few words - we have the consonants such us *tch, *sh,*sht, *dz,*dzh. But we use the Cyrillic alphabet, so we are closer the Russian. Though my language is an analytic one, so we keep remnants of the case declension only for personal pronouns(and some other pronouns) for the nominative, accusative,dative, and vocative. And our definite article, for example, is an affix at the end of the word. Therefore, for me, synthetic languages such as German/Russian are kind of difficult when I have to study the cases, or remember the gender. Russian case system is awful, but when I listen, I can understand simple general sentences without having studied the language before.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 6:44PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@Blackitty
What subject was your exam in? Maybe I could help?

Tiramisu or German Black Forest Cake is my favorite... I love coffee flavored things and cherries~

@Gengar I bought Street Fighter V and it was a waste of money. If only they had more time maybe it would crash less. At least Chun-Li's thunder thighs are comforting...

@Anon99 What exactly is the difference between Kuchen und Torte? I never know when to use the respective words.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 11:30PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I have USF4 and pretty much only played it with friends. Paid like 20€ for it, got like 30 hours out of it so I guess everything is okay for me. C Viper > Chun Li
But now I'm pretty much just playing Overwatch Ana Hype. Maybe Injustice will get me back into fighting games.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Quick, someone hire me to be lazy on the internet D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Quick, someone fire Chocolate so he's not lazy on the 'net D:

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

;____________________________________;

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Chocolate I'm so sorry ;_;

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

chocolate maybe you've eaten too much cake?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.