Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Alvis Congrats! :) that's great^^

@Galich I have that much left to wait... *sends you help!
so do you really smoke?
haha, the sleeper agent

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Thanks for the help!
Yup, I do smoke. Normally it's just when I;m out with friends (since I'm too cheap to buy cigarettes on my own), but due to stress I've starting smoking alone. Definitely not something I'm gonna keep up doing I hope

@Anon99 Cannot help but think of Bioshock's splicers when I read that. Poor things.
Well, the usa usage of power depands. She can always use it to distract others or seduce them. I'm waiting for others' suggestions.

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 7:02PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

Just watched the first two episodes of Jessica Jones. Not bad. Not bad at all... Will watch the rest.
^^ Last time I saw that actress she choked on her own vomit... That's been a while...
And good to see Carrie Ann Moss again. I always liked her. Just don't see her very often...

@ Blackkitty

I don't know other people. There is no one here except me. Me and all of those voices inside my head... O_O

^^ I think it was fairly popular here in Germany. Just not among the people I used to hang out with. An old childhood friend of mine used to watch it occasionally if I remember correctly... Didn't see him often. But that's about it.

I have no idea what happened to EuroSport. I could watch online, I guess. Never tried.

Yeah, but not only that. They called him the Jester from Leicester. Very likeable guy.
Huh... I just checked and he's the current world champion... nice... I really missed something...

Oh, believe me, you will notice ^^

@ Galich

No one wants to play with us... @_@

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

good morning :>

@ Everyone Else

Here's a task for you, girls (and boys too, okay...) let's create our own female superhero!
Just because it sounds like a fun idea!
(◦’ںˉ◦)
So... which abilities should she possess... hmmm...

Mine would have the power to control shadows (am I doing this right ^ _ ^")

Also on another random note, the image thread here is blocked on my school wifi due to its filter detecting "explicit content"

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Yes, you're doing it absolutely right.
Controlling shadows... that sounds like a cool ability...
What would she use it for? You made me curious. ^^

Oh, no, you shouldn't look at explicit pictures while you're at school. ;)
Do that at home when you're alone in a dark room after you've closed the doors and don't forget to draw the curtains.
I'm just kidding (^_-)v

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Using it to form weapons or using it to teleport via travelling between shadows maybe.

And lol, viewing explicit pics in school wasn't my intention at all XD

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Does super intelligence count? I'd rather have that than a super power considering the fact you could use your intelligence to create an invention that mimics any super power you could want. Not to mention the ability to advance mankind into a new age. (As well as creating a technology to control and enslave everyone... Muahahaha!!! or cure diseases and make the world a better place. :D )

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Control over time is objectively the best power to have.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Ahaha, the controlling shadows ability reminds me of Tsubasa from Gakuen Alice.

Hmm...I've thought about time manipulation but I'm not sure my perfectionist nature would enjoy that. I think an equally as powerful ability and less consequential would be control over Electromagnetic fields. I could do so much with that.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Thanks @Blackkitty, I'm very excited and shocked I got hired. I guess eventually something good had to happen, right?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon99 oh, so your voices don't like snooker? if it's because of them that you've quit, maybe I should have a serious talk with one of them - snooker is great and it's unfair!
I've heard somewhere about the Jester.. to me he seemed a bit strange, I don't know really why.
Believe me, I wouldn't. It's an undeniable, proved fact that I'm kind of dumb about certain things xD by other people and myself. What to say, dumb people and people hearing voices, that's dynasty queer cafe for you xD(that's a joke, or maybe not)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich hah, I do the same, though I don't smoke. But whenever I go out, I just spoil myself a little with someone else'e cigarettes xD but at least, I'm not that much insolent... I always have a lighter with me xD.. probably because I don't smoke xD

@Alvis Of course :)

well, I'm for the mind reading, it's the most boring power. No flashy bending of elements, no real physical harm, the heroine stays an ordinary vulnerable person, very miserable at that, because can read the minds of people around her, but still can't just pass by some random troubled people, I guess.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty sorry, can't hear ya over voices in my head.
Well, Dynasty Cafe is.. one of the kind. But hey, all those crazies, queers and whatnot (cough us cough) have to have their own special place on the net.

Well, I still deny smoking ;_; not considering myself a smoker. Explains why I have so many lighters on me. Menthol cigs ftw.

If I had any drawing skills, I'd totally create a picture of all Dynasty Cafe's residents >.>

Another question: try describing an average poster in this thread :D Personality etc.

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 6:59AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich I was just joking with myself, din't mean you, or anyone else :)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm just going to leave a =.= for people who smoke ever =.=

Git drawing skills Galich D: Steal someone elses if you have to! D:

I think I'll pass on descriptions so I'm not being rude to anyone :P

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Another question: try describing an average poster in this thread :D Personality etc.

Quirky and cheerful?

also, good evening :>

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina good afternoon :)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty don't worry, I know :P so was I.

@ChocolateCakeLover rival announced V:

I've just missed my bus stop writing this message. Time well spent Galich.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich sorry to hear that :(

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well done on the bus stop :D

Rival in what D:

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Galich - ouch, when's the next one?

@blackkitty - good afternoon! :>

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 7:14AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Chocolate if you don't want to be rude, why don't you treat us to some cake^^ you can't possibly eat everything by yourself xD

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You underestimate me >:D

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Everything. Diplomacy is futile.

please dont take most of my posts seriously, I'm not evil... I'M NOT EVIIIIL!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rina. already got out of the bus but it's raining. Sitting on a bench under a tree, smoking and OH GOD IT'S RAINING EVEN MORE

To reply you must either login or sign up.