Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

i dont like Seju, i like u. So will u be my reward? ;)

Oh someone just made a confession! Or is it a proposal? xD

I'm with mvl and Thranduilion xD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Its actually a request for another confirmation, sista.. xD

Okay. So it was a confession. xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Rainy ohh? You're not reading WDTFS anymore?

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Im with Rainy .. boo to Seju xD

Come on...no one is hotter than Seju. She is rich, gorgeous, 99% loyal, and smart.

Amen to this. If I had to play a game of marry, frickfrack, kill? All Seju.

I mean, I started WDTFS for the pr0n. Then it became a pr0n with feelings. Then it spiraled out of effing sense back to pr0n again. If Gaji meant for Seju to be objectified, I'd sure damn well objectify her.

(Yeah, still pissed about all the tropes in chapter 55.)

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Okay. So it was a confession. xD

⊙⊙ b-but its not, sista.. confession happened a century ago..

Rainy ohh? You're not reading WDTFS anymore?

Too bad i m not.. i cant stand too many dramas

(Yeah, still pissed about all the tropes in chapter 55.)

What happened? ^^

Shit happened. :<

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

To fellow 'Muricans, Happy 4th!

Rain or shine, fireworks forth!

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Where are you from again? Not sure if you have mentioned. For sure tonight, i will be hearing lots of loud noises from the sky.

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Where are you from again? Not sure if you have mentioned. For sure tonight, i will be hearing lots of loud noises from the sky.

If I haven't introduced myself, greetings from DC! The District sure is ready to brace the rain and fireworks.

joined Jan 13, 2016

If I haven't introduced myself, greetings from DC! The District sure is ready to brace the rain and fireworks.

Cool. Is DC going to become its own state or just talk and rumors? Just saw a news article on Yahoo talking about DC might become a state.

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Cool. Is DC going to become its own state or just talk and rumors? Just saw a news article on Yahoo talking about DC might become a state.

Ah yeah, there was a city vote last month about DC's statehood. Well, the talk's been around forever. Afaik the discussion about DC's statehood always revolves around the fact that we only have no-voting reps in the House of Reps and no reps at all in the Senate despite paying one of the nation's highest taxes. (DC residents in general get as much, if not more, public facilities than other states' (I might be wrong on this, tbh) such as free gyms, GRE preps, cram schools, etc, but I guess the haves who pay high taxes don't care about these programs? Figures.)

Historically the land was given by MD (and VA, but VA's part was returned in mid 1800's) to the federal gov't to be an independent seat of the gov't, but basically the District only has Washington (and that's mainly the National Mall area for you, haha). If DC were to become a state, we'll need (a) approval from MD, I think (it's in the Constitution. Fuck if I know) and (b) enact commuter tax for those who reside outside DC but work in DC. Also, I think the GOP is torn in supporting the cause since, well, it's more likely DC will have Dem senators.

Most of us support statehood but for now, it's

#rantdone

joined Jan 13, 2016

Are you watching the fireworks right now? I can here them from my room.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Yep, just got home. Hope you had fun!

joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha. I did not go out to watch the state fireworks. Not sure if sleeping considered fun but i did for just stayingt tight inside. I'm glad to hear you had fun watching it.

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 5:48AM

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Haha. I did not go out to watch the state fireworks. Not sure if sleeping considered fun but i did for just stayingt tight inside. I'm glad to hear you had fun watching it.

Do you live in DC as well? I usually avoided crowd this big, but my aunt's family was visiting and wanted to see the fireworks so yeah. NatMall. /groaaan/ Last year it was just holing up in my friend's apt and stuffing our mouths with burgers and beer, haha.

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 11:52AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Do you live in DC as well? I usually avoided crowd this big, but my aunt's family was visiting and wanted to see the fireworks so yeah. NatMall. groaaan Last year it was just holing up in my friend's apt and stuffing our mouths with burgers and beer, haha.

I live in Minnesota, a few states away from you.
I have not gone to see the fireworks for over a decade now I think. It's just too much. Don't wanna have to deal with the busy roads. They also moved where the place they usually had the fireworks.to another smaller city. So, no fireworks for me forever. Even if i have kids, it is still no. Hahaha.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Do you live in DC as well? I usually avoided crowd this big, but my aunt's family was visiting and wanted to see the fireworks so yeah. NatMall. groaaan Last year it was just holing up in my friend's apt and stuffing our mouths with burgers and beer, haha.

I live in Minnesota, a few states away from you.
I have not gone to see the fireworks for over a decade now I think. It's just too much. Don't wanna have to deal with the busy roads. They also moved where the place they usually had the fireworks.to another smaller city. So, no fireworks for me forever. Even if i have kids, it is still no. Hahaha.

I feel you. A few first time, fine. The novelty wears off for us, I guess. Is that a sign of getting older? I think for me it is, haha. Also, I love the view but not the noise. Oh, and common sense says no dogs. :(

Rainy Wait until you have them in every public place on every holiday. Bleargh.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I feel you. A few first time, fine. The novelty wears off for us, I guess. Is that a sign of getting older? I think for me it is, haha. Also, I love the view but not the noise. Oh, and common sense says no dogs. :(

You are right! We must got too old but not old enough to enjoy those loud stuff anymore. I have no motivation to go watch by myself. Well, it was over.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@thranduilion

Oh, you're from DC? I love that place. Definitely one of my favorite places in the US. I love how clean their subway stations are compared to NYC and how clean their city is in general. Plus the ethnic food is reallyyyy delicious~

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

@thranduilion

Oh, you're from DC? I love that place. Definitely one of my favorite places in the US. I love how clean their subway stations are compared to NYC and how clean their city is in general. Plus the ethnic food is reallyyyy delicious~

Well, not really from DC but it's where I live now. :) The District sure has its charm here and there, but this year we have a citywide Metro overhaul since they've been ignoring its problems for the last 30 years. Do you have a favorite food or eating place here? We've just had a food truck festival last month and I think I've got enough carbs to last me seven lifetimes.

mvl89 /grandma sighs/

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Alvis
Long time no see...

Tsundere Waifu

I have no motivation to go watch by myself.

Go with me then...

And i already put tasty Indonesian instant noodle on dinner table, but u didnt eat it.. too bad.. Dx

Thranduilion

mvl89 /grandma sighs/

Ahahaha..
Yeah.. my waifu deserves that.. xD

last edited at Jul 6, 2016 2:08AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Come on mvl, just take Rainy's invitation. Go and watch some fireworks with her. xD

Hi to any lurkers around~

joined Jan 13, 2016

Tsundere Waifu

I have no motivation to go watch by myself.

Go with me then...

Sure, but you were too late. Gotta wait until next year. If you don't come pick me up, then no date with you. It is really super busy during these fireworks times. Don't wanna deal with the packed roads of cars.

And i already put tasty Indonesian instant noodle on dinner table, but u didnt eat it.. too bad.. Dx

Come on. You never invited me.

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Indomie? Still my all time favorite Indonesian food.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Well, not really from DC but it's where I live now. :) The District sure has its charm here and there, but this year we have a citywide Metro overhaul since they've been ignoring its problems for the last 30 years. Do you have a favorite food or eating place here? We've just had a food truck festival last month and I think I've got enough carbs to last me seven lifetimes.

@thranduilon Honestly, I don't even remember all the wonderful establishments I dined in. All I know is that everything was wonderful. I went to a nice Japanese place that was actually authentic called...Sakura? Something disgustingly generic like that I believe. Ughh you're so lucky. In my town, Memphis, there was a food truck festival across my uni but it was scheduled during finals week and I had to be good and take my exams ;___; Also, those are victory carbs. Just run until you hate yourself <3

Long time no see...

@Rainy o/ Sorry I've been kind of absent. There wasn't a very good time to really 'pop' into your convo until Thranduilon mentioned something a bit more general and easier to jump into. How's it going?

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Rainy365 I think I've tried every flavor of Indomie out there, unless there are new ones. My favorite is the original "Indomie goreng." Nothing compares!

Alvis Sakuramen? In Adams Morgan? Great pork bun, less impressive ramen, imho. :P

And by now I've disclosed myself as a noodles person, haha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.