Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow thranduilion! You really love noodles. But hey, many of us are into noodles too. Do you nnly instant noodles? Have you tried noodles from other countries?

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

mvl89 I actually trained a little bit to be a ramen chef, haha. Then life happened and dreams had to reroute. And yep, whenever I'm abroad or find an international grocery store I'll go to their noodles department and check stuff. So far haven't got any poisoning case, yay! :D

Also, this website is my bible: http://www.theramenrater.com/

Rainy365 Alright, I haven't tried the first three on the pic. Cabe ijo is green chilies? As in, super hot, right? (I'm a fan of hot food, too!) I know rendang but not Medan rendang. Aaand it took me a while to google what cakalang is, too, haha.

I would kill for that mie goreng JUMBO right now.

last edited at Jul 9, 2016 1:33AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89 I actually trained a little bit to be a ramen chef, haha. Then life happened and dreams had to reroute. And yep, whenever I'm abroad or find an international grocery store I'll go to their noodles department and check stuff. So far haven't got any poisoning case, yay! :D

Also, this website is my bible: http://www.theramenrater.com/

Welcome to the Noodles World. How about we make this thread the Noodles World for us noodles lovers? Noodles are the best. As spicy as Korean noodles, i couldn't help stop eating them. Actually, i had one bowl for breakfast tha morning. It was so spicy, so I only ate the noodles. Hehehe... it was soooo good. Nothing is this good. Hahahaha... i can marry noodles for life.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Rainy365 Alright, I haven't tried the first three on the pic. Cabe ijo is green chilies? As in, super hot, right? (I'm a fan of hot food, too!) I know rendang but not Medan rendang. Aaand it took me a while to google what cakalang is, too, haha.

Should be... Ahaha... frankly speaking, no idea..
In contrast, i m not a fan of hot food.. a lil bit hot is nice to enrich flavor, really just a lil bit.

Nope, the green chili flavour is not hot at all. The cakalang variant is actually the spiciest Indomie out there. It's already very spicy without the chilly powder. If you like it hot, that's the one for you hahaha.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Martian Def will check my local grocery for that cakalang variant!

mvl89 Thank god for noodles! Gochugaru & gochujang is a staple for me. But see, this is one thing that DC lacks: K-town. I even have to make my own banchan whenever the craving kicks' haha.

Rainy365 Sort of. :)

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 12:26AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89 Thank god for noodles! Gochugaru & gochujang is a staple for me. But see, this is one thing that DC lacks: K-town. I even have to make my own banchan whenever the craving kicks' haha.

Time to open a noodle shop in this thread. I really enjoyed eating those Korean noodles; only this one kind. I like Chinese instant noodles as well. Hmmm...some Thai instant noodles are good.

Noodle for lunch!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Where did u go, sista? where did u go for long holiday?

Didn't go anywhere, it was raining almost every day here hahaha.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Martian
Where did u go, sista? where did u go for long holiday?

Tsundere Waifu
Lol.. u ate spicy noodles again?

thranduilion
Wooww its cool to be a teacher..
What subject? Btw, can u speak Javanese or Indonesian well?

I understand and speak the Indonesian spoken in Jakarta pretty well (I think) but expect lot of pauses and self-correction and limited exposure to the slang, haha. I only understand a little of everyday Javanese (the "rough" variant) and can't speak it.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

hey everyone its been a minute.
hope everyone is doing great.
saw theres another DC resident here.. whoop whoop wonder if I have run into you since the city is so small.
@thranduilion

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 4:39PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

hey everyone its been a minute.
hope everyone is doing great.
saw theres another DC resident here.. whoop whoop wonder if I have run into you since the city is so small.
@thranduilion

Hooray! elthundercat you are back! So, where have you been up to these last few weeks? Busy chasing women? Hahaha...

joined Jan 4, 2016

lls you guys are silly. No dancing @Rainy im tooo tired -___-
I've been really busy at work and I've met someone recently who has been taking up most of my free time so havent been able to catch up on yuri.

Hows everyone?

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Rainy365 That I understand. Thank you! :)

elthundercat Bump me (innocently)! I'm in for a talk over coffee or beer.

joined Jan 4, 2016

Im down what side of the city are you in?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Awww.. Rainy everywhere.. ahahaha..

Stop sending your rain to my place, Rainy. D:

Hey, elthundercat, been a while haha.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Yay! NW, between Columbia Heights and lower Petworth.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Rainy
I didn't...You must've have forgotten to take them back, when you sent them here. /gives Rainy her rain /

joined Jan 4, 2016

We might live near each other; I'm about three minute walk from Petworth station. Lol I'll post my email when we happen to be on the thread at the same time sounds like a good plan no? Lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I sense magic about to happen. ;)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I sense magic about to happen. ;)

Hello, dude..
How are you?

Ahaha... elthundercat is fast...

Hey ^ ^
I've been dropping in and out. Just didn't want to interupt your noodle discussion hahah.
What's everyone been up to? Seems like people are missing again

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp yo...you finally made your appearance!
How's school life treating you? Anything exciting happened at school hehehe..? Maybe you got an award for a piece of art you made.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

How's school life treating you? Anything exciting happened at school hehehe..? Maybe you got an award for a piece of art you made.

Hey mvl :)
And haha no.. unfortunately everything is same old same old for me. Just continously drawing and studying. And occasionally going out for fun activities. What about you?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey mvl :)
And haha no.. unfortunately everything is same old same old for me. Just continously drawing and studying. And occasionally going out for fun activities. What about you?

Hey Newp...cool to hear you are doing fine. What have you drawn since those nude sketches? Hehehe... have you gotten used to going back to college? Did your friend still go on those weird dates? Hopefully you were able to put some sense into her head.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

We might live near each other; I'm about three minute walk from Petworth station. Lol I'll post my email when we happen to be on the thread at the same time sounds like a good plan no? Lol

We are neighbors indeed! I'm usually OL around this time or verrry late (I'm a night owl).

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I feel like there's good 'stuffs' happening in the thread xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow..hi KitKat!
It sure has been a while seeing you!
Anything interesting, exciting, or something else happened in your life? Maybe you got married again hehehehe?

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 9:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.