Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

joined Apr 13, 2016

Alright i need someone to explain to me exactly why everything in here is how it is. Example: Why Yuu is so love stupid or whatever youd call it. Example 2: why Touko is like how she is does she want love does she want one sided feelings what is it???!!! And so i just need someone to explain everything to me before my heart/head explodes please and thank you

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 6:26AM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Touko probably thinks she wants a one sided romance but Yuu is slowly going to develop feelings for her and force Touko to overcome her inner qualms. Also, if the text is in black and in quotes that means it wasn't actually said right?

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I got a feeling that Yuu is just thinking too much on what Touko said. She did say she probably mean "Don't fall in love with me" an assumption base on their previews conversation but the thought that this is what Touko really want greatly bother her and affect her growing affection for Touko since she was slowly but surely becoming more conscious of her. Its just sad that Yuu is now struggling to keep their current relationship because she prioritize Touko's feeling before her own.

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

MAKE THIS AN ANIME!

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I don't understand why they have to make thing so hard. Touko had a one-side love with Yuu and finally Yuu started to grow feeling for her, it's the good situation. But what's the meaning of that gazed?
Maybe Touko is masochist "please don't love me, I feel good when you don't love me" -,-

joined Oct 12, 2013

I don't understand why they have to make thing so hard. Touko had a one-side love with Yuu and finally Yuu started to grow feeling for her, it's the good situation. But what's the meaning of that gazed?
Maybe Touko is masochist "please don't love me, I feel good when you don't love me" -,-

For Touoko love has always come with expectations of excellence, so she's afraid if Yuu loves her back she'll start to expect something from her and ruin it.

Seriously, do people actually read the story or just look at the pictures?

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Somehow I never get sick of this manga, I keep rereading it. It's so frickin good, it's up there in my top 5.
Chapter 13 is best chapter so far, I just hope that it'll keep getting better.
That Touko stare and Yuu's reaction though, damn, I'm really digging this.
I'm totally looking forward to the angst.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

I don't know why but I'm rooting for vice pres

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Yuu is going to get hurt. As the progression of the story has gone along, majority of the hints are suggesting this. It's whether Touko's perspective and views on love and life changes. That is what I'm interested in. As Touko has already experienced a hardship in her life with her sister dying. Plus, her family life from the small glimpse that we get from her perspective is that they have an expectation of her. She has a very skewed perspective of love with it being like a shackle. She is a very pessimistic person in how she views the world.

If Yuu can maybe change Touko's views on love and life then a healthy relationship can be established. But the way the manga has set out seems to me that there will be no happy ending for Yuu only pain. I really did want a happy ending as I'm tired of reading angst yuri manga's. Every yuri manga I'm reading has angst and a bad ending but alas that is the reflection of life. :(

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 2:06PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ohhh man this chapter was so cute but then it got... sad.

It's a slow burn but I can tell Yuu is finally starting to develop feelings for Touka. But she can't saying anything because of what Touka said. Their relationship is at a stand still. This is getting good, it's not the typical drama I'm used to in yuri manga.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I first thought "Wow, Yuu really could catch that curve ball?", but it is somewhat reasonable if you consider she not only is smart, but also views things in a more logical way than Touko. It is something she could rationalize, considering she did not explicitly request to be loved by Yuu, and is kind of refreshing that she's aware of the situation.

Now comes the part when it either ends up with a mental breakdown, or they slowly work things out so they both can deal with their feelings. Hopefully we'll see the second, but I'm affraid the characters are way too satisfied with the current status quo to take action.

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 3:54PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I've come to really dislike Touko in the past few chapters. Her selfishness knows no limits. And that really sinister look of hers at the end only spells doom.

joined Oct 13, 2014

I've come to really dislike Touko in the past few chapters. Her selfishness knows no limits. And that really sinister look of hers at the end only spells doom.

funny u say sinister cause my first thought was fear. shes afraid to be loved or something like that

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

funny u say sinister cause my first thought was fear. shes afraid to be loved or something like that

I don't think that's the problem. If anything she's afraid of anybody destroying her perfect student facade. She knows that if anybody loves her, they could reveal her imperfections, demand things from her and disturb her status quo. That's why she didn't want to date anybody. That's why it only can be Yuu, and only if she doesn't love her back. I'm sure the moment she does that, she'll dump her. Hence the sinister look on her face. I mean, look at Yuu's reaction. She's kinda panicking.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

For Touoko love has always come with expectations of excellence, so she's afraid if Yuu loves her back she'll start to expect something from her and ruin it.

I've read and reread the story and while I was getting this kind of vibe, I don't think I could have put it so concisely.

But I don't think it is so black and white. Both girls walked into this thinking they understood the other's intentions. Yuu kept thinking Touko just wanted someone to love, to fill some kind of gap (she's finding out that isn't exactly the case). And Touko's first impression of Yuu? She sees a girl who isn't so easily persuaded by romance or even a confession from a girl so popular that she gets nearly daily confessions. I bet for Touko it was something refreshing.

But she does say later on that she will make Yuu fall in love with her. I get the sense that Touko wavers between her actual self and the persona she has created following her sister's death. She really does want Yuu to love her and she wants to be the one to cause that. But she doesn't want Yuu to fall for her for something superficial. At the same time, she has a very twisted view on love in general. Touko is probably struggling with wanting certain things from Yuu and not wanting to chase her away. There has to be more to the story about her family and sister than what we've seen so far.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Now you can see Yuu starting to want to get closer but being afraid to set off Nanami's trauma... It probably doesn't help when Nanami compares her to her sister...

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I've read and reread the story and while I was getting this kind of vibe, I don't think I could have put it so concisely.

But I don't think it is so black and white. Both girls walked into this thinking they understood the other's intentions. Yuu kept thinking Touko just wanted someone to love, to fill some kind of gap (she's finding out that isn't exactly the case). And Touko's first impression of Yuu? She sees a girl who isn't so easily persuaded by romance or even a confession from a girl so popular that she gets nearly daily confessions. I bet for Touko it was something refreshing.

But she does say later on that she will make Yuu fall in love with her. I get the sense that Touko wavers between her actual self and the persona she has created following her sister's death. She really does want Yuu to love her and she wants to be the one to cause that. But she doesn't want Yuu to fall for her for something superficial. At the same time, she has a very twisted view on love in general. Touko is probably struggling with wanting certain things from Yuu and not wanting to chase her away. There has to be more to the story about her family and sister than what we've seen so far.

Pls read the discussion before this. There are some major mistranslations in chapter 3 (if i remember correctly). Touko never say "i'll make you fall in love with me" instead she said "let me love you" she never ask for her feeling to be mutual

joined Jul 1, 2014

Pls read the discussion before this. There are some major mistranslations in chapter 3 (if i remember correctly). Touko never say "i'll make you fall in love with me" instead she said "let me love you" she never ask for her feeling to be mutual

You'd think that the editors and translators would work together to fix them if this were something so major instead of leaving it in there to confuse readers who don't have the time to read through 1100 comments.

joined Jun 12, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch13#23

( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) that touko face tells it all

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

You'd think that the editors and translators would work together to fix them if this were something so major instead of leaving it in there to confuse readers who don't have the time to read through 1100 comments.

3 different scan teams worked on this series. iHoshiku, the first team/one person group iirc kinda vanished, and later did ppl notice the errors. I don't think they can... edit another groups' work.

So you're super salty about this and you sorta tilt me but it's okay, I went back 10 pages of discussion just for your salty ass.

Chapter 3 was wrong, and this is the post dissecting the original line and translating it into English.

Next is the end of chapter 5 and perhaps the confrontation in chapter 10, that was brought to light with this post

This is more or less the discussion page it was lol discussed

last edited at Jul 3, 2016 1:45AM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

This chapter turned everything upside down
Yuu knew it from the beginning

joined Jul 1, 2014

So you're super salty about this and you sorta tilt me but it's okay, I went back 10 pages of discussion just for your salty ass.

Chapter 3 was wrong, and this is the post dissecting the original line and translating it into English.

Next is the end of chapter 5 and perhaps the confrontation in chapter 10, that was brought to light with this post

This is more or less the discussion page it was lol discussed

If I was salty about it it was because how it was addressed to me. As though I should have known better than to quote something I read in the manga. Thank you for pointing this out, all the same.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

If I was salty about it it was because how it was addressed to me. As though I should have known better than to quote something I read in the manga. Thank you for pointing this out, all the same.

They sound perfectly fine. They were just trying to help, to indicate that like 'oh shit man you and perhaps others don't know but some crucial lines were discussed and corrected a while back'.
Not knowing about those errors isn't your bad, the posts are easy to miss, not everyone follows the discussions when a chapter hasn't been released, but you don't have to take it so personally and project salt and sass at ppl like that.
Chapter 1-5,5 is by a MIA scanlator. 2-3 of the following chapters was by Yuri Project (altho 4s was already doing them since iHoshiku left) and after YP declared dropping the series, the folloowing chapters by 4s were uploaded (I don't say 'pick up' because 4s seems to have picked it up after iHoshiku disappeared, so they pretty much seem to have been continuously scanlating the series, regardless of YP's involvement).
Basically, it's kinda complicated and I find your salt to be unfairly directed at the scanlators, or the user who corrected you.

last edited at Jul 3, 2016 3:57AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Those are pretty much Yuu's interpretation of Touko's feeling, but she might be totally wrong, y'know. :p

Just kinda hope it won't get to the reverse situation with Yuu loving Touko who is "no longer" in love before they both accept the inevitable. ><

13658988_295154074166100_7864689273132338503_n
joined Jul 3, 2016

I get the feeling that when Touko finds out about Yuu's feelings she will say something along the lines of "You've betrayed me"

To reply you must either login or sign up.