Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Fay
It's nice to hear that u re fine now... :)

Martian
Kungfu? Lol... I dont know kungfu..
N I dont know when i got it. Maybe bc I lift several rather weight stuff. Maybe..

Tsundere Waifu

I'm your queen, so i will just sit on the side and watch you all doing most of the work.

HAHAHAHA

Nice... u nvr failed to make my day so ...

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 6:17AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Faylicia, good to hear that and maybe you'll need dofudofu's advice on the stranger girl you like xD

Martian
N I dont know when i got it. Maybe bc I lift several rather weight stuff. Maybe..

I know Rainy, was just joking with you mate. Maybe that's the culprit...

I'm your queen, so i will just sit on the side and watch you all doing most of the work.

/ drags queen to the battlefield/ You too shall fight with us on the frontline hahaha

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

My grandmom (from my dad's side) used to say a lot of things behind my back. For me and my mom too and it was really bad.
I don't know I guess eventually you realise this is their mindset and they don't know better. Especially if they come from a closed society and haven't been outside of it , so they haven't learned how to be more careful and sensitive about people. Gossipping or badmouthing is part of their mannerisms, so it's not your fault, it's how they roll.

I have no idea about the other thing though xD I'm really bad at this lol. There is a girl in my neighborhood that works in a cafe near my house and she looks like Cara Delevingne. You know what I do? I don't visit that cafe very often now xD Kinda lame I know lol

But speaking of which, it depends on who that girl is, and what the common ground between you two is, so you can find something to start a conversation I guess.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Martian

I know Rainy, was just joking with you mate. Maybe that's the culprit...

/ drags queen to the battlefield/ You too shall fight with us on the frontline hahaha

No, Rainy lied. She knows kungfu. She already broke Jet Li's neck and sent Jackie Chen to the hospital once or twice already.

As your queen, i get to sit and watch. Make Rainy fight at the frontline and take care of all the most dangerous generals. She can beat them with her feet and fist like nothing.

mvl89 Martian Rainy365* I do taichi, if that helps? I can slap people. Gently, that is.

Faylicia Couldn't help but reading. One of my students wrote this, "I'm not going after people who aren't going after me."

Also, workplace romance, everyone. Yay or nay?

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

And everytime someone says queen, I'm like, well, having this image in mind of Ilana from Broad City saying yaass queen yaaaaassssss

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

As your queen, i get to sit and watch. Make Rainy fight at the frontline and take care of all the most dangerous generals. She can beat them with her feet and fist like nothing.

Fine then, then. Rainy, rain fire for us xD

Thranduilion
I imagine you slapping people gently while screaming Yass Queen
Also, yes to office romance No, don't listen to me. I know nothing

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lovely morning folks.. haha.
Lovely day for planning world domination indeed..

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 9:24AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Yo Newp
Make sure u participate.. xD

Participate in what T_T

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yo Newp

Participate in what T_T

Participate in our world domination plan, Newp xD

Rainy, rain fire for us xD

What's that, Sista? D:

Make the sky rain, but instead of water make it rain fire xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

In that case.. Ill become an air bender for you guys 8)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

In that case.. Ill become an air bender for you guys 8)

Wutt??!!!
I thought u re gonna be best artillery ever... on front line...
Known as undefeatable beast..

Air bender controls all 4 elements.. I got dis!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

But, i m not Ifrit.. Dx
I m just fragile woman.

You can just summon Ifrit then xD
Oh, Newp is the Air bender! Cool! xD

Save n protect the queen... She is pregnant..

Rainy, what did you do to the queen? xD

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Yo Newp

Participate in what T_T

Participate in our world domination plan, Newp xD

Rainy, rain fire for us xD

What's that, Sista? D:

Make the sky rain, but instead of water make it rain fire xD

/in Optimus voice/ Benders, roll out.

I'd love to be a metalbender (because Beifongs), but since I can't I'll just be a pussybender.

Martian I did slap some people. Gently. With my mouth. Again, some people. Special people.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Save n protect the queen... She is pregnant..

Rainy, what did you do to the queen? xD

Martian it is Rainy who always wishes and dreams about getting pregnant out of nowhere. She was just too embarassed to say it and pointed to me, the Queen. Should i execute her for making false statement?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thranduilion

That must be a peculiar kind of slap. And I was wrong, it must be the one who got slapped who said "Yaas Queen".

Why don't you just be a metallpussy bender then? haha.

mvl, no. Don't. We still need Rainy. Both of you should start discussing about who is going to carry the baby though xD

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 12:56PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl, no. Don't. We still need Rainy. Both of you should start discussing about who is going to carry the baby though xD

I don't know much about who Rainy is. Who is Rainy? She is just my little soldier. Suddenly she accused me, The Queen, to be pregnant. You go investigate that woman. Arrest her if you need to.

I will replace her with Thranduilion. She is more trusted.

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 1:04PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl, bu-but we still need her Ifrit. Pardon her for now, and then you can do anything you want with her after we have dominated the world.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl, bu-but we still need her Ifrit. Pardon her for now, and then you can do anything you want with her after we have dominated the world.

Thay is true. I will listen to your advice. We shall use Rainy to help us dominate the world for me. Hahaha... you are my right hand woman. I will make Rainy the sacrifice.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thay is true. I will listen to your advice. We shall use Rainy to help us dominate the world for me. Hahaha... you are my right hand woman. I will make Rainy the sacrifice.

We're good then.
Oh, poor Rainy. Sorry mate.

joined Jan 13, 2016

We're good then.

She can handle all the arrows and bullets. She is happily sacrificing herself for her queen.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

We're good then.

She can handle all the arrows and bullets. She is happily sacrificing herself for her queen.

**mvl89* Mmm. The sound of a sacrificial lamb. /in a food connoisseur voice/ Perfection.

Martian After all, a queen must be able to say, "Go fight my war and die for me" and we will take the words as baptism.

Speaking of which, ladies, are there any suggestions for good lady loving stories in that genre?

joined Jan 13, 2016

We're good then.

**mvl89* Mmm. The sound of a sacrificial lamb. /in a food connoisseur voice/ Perfection.

I know the accuser Rainy has no right but to do as she was told to do. She got the guts to accuse her queen of being pregnant.

Speaking of which, ladies, are there any suggestions for good lady loving stories in that genre?

Nothing from me. Rainy has plenty of readings to share. If she dares not to say anything, you may punish her.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

And we all know how tsundere is the queen. She may say sth cruel and cold here, but being all lovey dovey when we re alone. and ehem... esp on b** I can nvr be escaped fm her. my queen... (°///°)

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 6:12PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I have no idea about the other thing though xD I'm really bad at this lol. There is a girl in my neighborhood that works in a cafe near my house and she looks like Cara Delevingne. You know what I do? I don't visit that cafe very often now xD Kinda lame I know lol

But speaking of which, it depends on who that girl is, and what the common ground between you two is, so you can find something to start a conversation I guess.

wait what? so you dislike her? '-' I'm confused... I would always be there all the time if I liked someone.
And ummm... we just go to the gym at the same hours >.>

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

wait what? so you dislike her? '-' I'm confused... I would always be there all the time if I liked someone.
And ummm... we just go to the gym at the same hours >.>

Aww, sounds like you got nervous. I'm a little like that too. Tsundere~

To reply you must either login or sign up.