Forum › 15Y+ discussion

joined Feb 2, 2016

Fha said I love you but not like that way sea going crazy not your lover only as your aunt

Can't wait for chapter 10

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Wow, what did I just read? It is very past paced and cliche.

This is all sorts of no for me as well for reasons other than the pseudo-incest people mentioned. I do enjoy that it is Thai :D We need more of that from time to time.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I think this story has fallen to the "meh" level for me.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yes! Prove her that you're not a kid anymore! Do gulp that black coffee like a woman!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yeaaaaaah surprise buttsex

Atsuko
joined Dec 29, 2013

Yes! Prove her that you're not a kid anymore! Do gulp that black coffee like a woman!

Ahahah. Indeed!! Black coffee is a grown up only thing. XD

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I think this story has fallen to the "meh" level for me.

Same

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I dont know what to say anymore.. I'll wait for the next chap.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

But isn't the black background bubble for thoughts? She didn't say it... yet?

Nope, it wasn't a thought. Min was asking Fah for confirmation after saying that. She wouldn't be saying that if it was just a thought and the pace is really fast here or well.. messed up. I feel that Fah is kinda indecisive when she's trying to come to terms with her feelings. One moment she was pushing Sea away and another moment she was pulling her into her arms and asking her to prove to her that she's not a kid.

Made me laugh at that line though because it's kinda cliche.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

"Im just an old hag"
"I dont care!"

Omg lmao, I thought that Sea would have disagreed or something

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I like the story, but I a littel confused..Fah is Seas real aunt, or not? And what is Min? Real aunt or not? xD
But.. all in all I like the story and wait for the next one :)

joined May 24, 2014

I like the story, but I a littel confused..Fah is Seas real aunt, or not? And what is Min? Real aunt or not? xD
But.. all in all I like the story and wait for the next one :)

She helped take care of sea when she was a kid, she's not related by blood to her, btw what exactly is snow and sunflower aside from the obvious?

joined Jun 16, 2016

Damn yea i luv this manga reminds me of citrus xD

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

@drhelsing ah ok thanks! :)

Now I wonder what is Fahs real problem, when they are not related by blood. The Age? But love is love, its not important what age you are ;D Ok thats my opinion, but come on you two love each other! :b

joined May 24, 2014

Again, can anyone please tell me what snow and sunflower is about, aside from the obvious? I've seen a lot of unstranslated pics on facebook so I'm curious

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Again, can anyone please tell me what snow and sunflower is about, aside from the obvious? I've seen a lot of unstranslated pics on facebook so I'm curious

I asked translator to write for me few words about story :D so here you go:

One day, Inoue Himawari "Hima" accidentally met an albino girl called Tomoe Shiroyuki "Yuki". At first she was scared of Yuki's red eyes that usually fixed on her. With helps of her friends, Hima got closed to Yuki and finally fell in love with her, even if Yuki always showed that she's hiding some truth from her.

And yes, this Thai manga takes places in Japan and yes, we will be helping with this story too so it will be on Dynasty in the future. Currently translating process has started :)

joined May 24, 2014

One day, Inoue Himawari "Hima" accidentally met an albino girl called Tomoe Shiroyuki "Yuki". At first she was scared of Yuki's red eyes that usually fixed on her. With helps of her friends, Hima got closed to Yuki and finally fell in love with her, even if Yuki always showed that she's hiding some truth from her.

So that's why it"s tittled snow and sunflower, I couldn't tell that in b&w pics, hahaha

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

For people who were asking about Snow & Sunflower :)

It's on Dynasty already http://dynasty-scans.com/series/snow_sunflower

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Everyone jokes about Sea's suicide. Yeah, that's a very fucking funny joke. 'Cause that totally won't happen with all the bullshit her aunt gives her.

joined Sep 11, 2014

There's a typo on page 5: "You don't seem to be someone who going to ba a doctor."

joined Aug 11, 2014

I just realised that, other than a couple of brief flashbacks set years in the past, chapter 10/11 is the only time Sea and Fah have actually had a conversation on-screen, and it's just them saying their internal monologues at each other. Always seems weird how often authors will skip actually showing characters spend time with each other and acting like they care about each other, in favour of going all in on the drama and just having them say they "I love you" a lot to make up the difference.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ahahah. Indeed!! Black coffee is a grown up only thing. XD

What most people don't realize is that hot cocoa with mini marshmallows is the real man's drink. After all, I am a man and it's my favourite drink, QED.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I just realised that, other than a couple of brief flashbacks set years in the past, chapter 10/11 is the only time Sea and Fah have actually had a conversation on-screen, and it's just them saying their internal monologues at each other. Always seems weird how often authors will skip actually showing characters spend time with each other and acting like they care about each other, in favour of going all in on the drama and just having them say they "I love you" a lot to make up the difference.

Well put. It's a shortcut . . . seems like it's easier to just claim to the audience that people are connected than to show that they are. For instance, to show them enjoying time together you'd have to know your characters well enough to know how they like to spend time. For some reason I'm thinking of the old shoujo "Lovely Complex" where the main conceit early was that the two leads were both theoretically into different people who fit their idea of "their type", but they could never stick to their plans to go after those other characters because the moment they got to somewhere for a double-date kind of opportunity their styles and enthusiasm meshed so well with each other that they forgot all about what they were supposed to be doing and just had fun together. And their banter just energized whole rooms. Long before they realized they were romantically into each other, you understood in your gut that it had to be that way. Not that Love Com was particularly deep or anything, but it was such a beautiful example of showing the characters more than telling you about them.

Dynasty
joined Sep 9, 2013

There is a typo for the word weird in page 2.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

There is a typo for the word weird in page 2.

yeah xD also in one other place, I will re-upload it when editor will send me corrected files

To reply you must either login or sign up.