Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I will fully accept any blames from Suzuma and her gf for what I did.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

sia ue

You really think I'd allow you to have this kind of power over me? To let you think you get under my skin enough that I'd blame you for something? I'm sorry to disappoint you once more, but I'll be blunt: you're meaningless to me. :) Say whatever you feel like saying. Keep on thinking I'm a scumbag. Judge me all you want. If it helps you any, go ahead. I'll get back at you once I start taking you serious. But don't get your hopes up too high for that. And that is officially my last word on the matter. ^^

Born Alpha
Not to offend you, but I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of this. I like to deal with my stuff on my own. But thanks for the support anyway! I'll meet ya later in the off topic thread to chat some. ;D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:45AM

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Not to offend you, but I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of this. I like to deal with my stuff on my own.

aight, ya got it.

But thanks for the support anyway! I'll meet ya later in the off topic thread to chat some. ;D

hell yeah! i'm so there! :D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You really think I'd allow you to have this kind of power over me? To let you think you get under my skin enough that I'd blame you for something? I'm sorry to disappoint you once more, but I'll be blunt: you're meaningless to me. :) Say whatever you feel like saying. Keep on thinking I'm a scumbag. Judge me all you want. If it helps you any, go ahead. I'll get back at you once I start taking you serious. But don't get your hopes up too high for that. And that is officially my last word on the matter. ^^

I will take all of these as jokes. They are all jokes, right? Okay, see you.

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

aight so can i just put a lid on that can of worms now and like throw it off a cliff before someone else jumps in and shit hits the fan? yeah? ok cool.
damn bro... :|

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 12:08PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Dropping in to tell you guys that the author Ssamba has cancer and is currently going through chemotherapy. He/she is not sure if they will be able to continue the webtoon and has posted drawings of Seol+Norae just for fans. http://m.blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220735454432

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Dropping in to tell you guys that the author Ssamba has cancer and is currently going through chemotherapy. He/she is not sure if they will be able to continue the webtoon and has posted drawings of Seol+Norae just for fans. http://m.blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220735454432

Omg :'( This is soo sad...I never thought things would be so bad...

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Hey, does anyone know if Ssamba speaks English? Cause if she does, how bout we make a forum for her here and everyone posts their well wishes and encouragement and just some nice words to cheer her on and then someone posts the link to her facebook or something.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Su read FF thread. They say it's terminal....
I do hope it's a lie though and there are chances for recovery...even if she never comes back with FF

And please guys stop fighting, as you can see life is so short and we never know what will happen tommorow. Sorry if this sounds pessimistic, but it's too sudden :'(

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

From google translate, looks like Ssamba is suffering from Paritoneal Metastasis. I do hope that it can still be treated, the fact that she's going through chemo now means that there is still hope. Let's just hope the best for her :(...what the hell is wrong with 2016?

joined Dec 9, 2014

From google translate, looks like Ssamba is suffering from Paritoneal Metastasis. I do hope that it can still be treated, the fact that she's going through chemo now means that there is still hope. Let's just hope the best for her :(...what the hell is wrong with 2016?

We need an official translation.
Just two days ago a Voice singer got shot. And two people that I know have died from the beggining of 2016. Not to mention all these other famous people too. Whoever plays this joke needs to stop.
I can't look at these new drawings

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

So what? I had a terminal heart disease and wasn't expected to live past age 25 with chances of a donor heart getting found for me in time being at 10 to 12%. And now I'm here in a cardio rehab center after a successful transplantation, looking right into the eyes of happiness and a long life. "Terminal" just means the patient isn't expected to recover, it doesn't mean it won't happen! Just...don't give up on a living person as long as they're still alive! We might not be able to actually help her body, but we can at least help her keep her spirit high and her motivation strong. I'm gonna jump over in the ff thread and ask the folks there. There's gotta be something we can do for her.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 1:08PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

We need an official translation.

Yes, it would be nice to read a full translation of her post to know the detail of her condition. And yeah 2016 hasn't been very kind, so far.

we can at least help her keep her spirit high and her motivation strong.

Yes, that's what she'll be needing. If only there's a way for us to send our messages to her. Wish I can speak Korean..

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

If only there's a way for us to send our messages to her. Wish I can speak Korean..

I just posted my suggestion in the spoiler thread. I can't speak Korean either, but Newp can. Maybe we could bother her to help us out here? Do you think you could ask her on Skype? It's hard to get a hold of her over here lately. o.o

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

If only there's a way for us to send our messages to her. Wish I can speak Korean..

I just posted my suggestion in the spoiler thread. I can't speak Korean either, but Newp can. Maybe we could bother her to help us out here? Do you think you could ask her on Skype? It's hard to get a hold of her over here lately. o.o

I think Newp's kind of busy with school right now, and I don't have Skype, so...maybe you can ask KitKat if she can get a hold of Newp. ><

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Right, I'll contact Kittokatto in the off topic thread. She usually shows up if you just scream loud enough. XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Right, I'll contact Kittokatto in the off topic thread. She usually shows up if you just scream loud enough. XD

Scream the word "Butt" and she will appear xD

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

So what? I had a terminal heart disease and wasn't expected to live past age 25 with chances of a donor heart getting found for me in time being at 10 to 12%. And now I'm here in a cardio rehab center after a successful transplantation, looking right into the eyes of happiness and a long life. "Terminal" just means the patient isn't expected to recover, it doesn't mean it won't happen! Just...don't give up on a living person as long as they're still alive! We might not be able to actually help her body, but we can at least help her keep her spirit high and her motivation strong. I'm gonna jump over in the ff thread and ask the folks there. There's gotta be something we can do for her.

That’s nice to hear. Hope she/he can recover as well. I send my best wishes from the small place where i live.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Scream the word "Butt" and she will appear xD

o.o This suggestion might just have the right amount of crazy to actually work perfectly. I'll go do that right now. v.v

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

First of all I´m really sad to hear the news about Ssamba; I was fearing this so it didn't come as a surprise but I really hope she does recover regardless of the series. Well, I don't know her but I had been reading FF for a long time so it feels like we do know her to some extent at least from that.
And yes, I agree with MacySan, don't fight. I can take things personally as well sometimes but there is no reason to go overboard. I understand what you meant Suzuma, it wasn't about the fight but more about his lack of determination. However I still agree that violence is not the right way to go and that putting your rival down won't get the affection of the one you love (in your case I guess it was not like that but more of an agreement since they didn't find another solution I guess). Getting nasty with your rival on the other hand is a low move and in the end I think even the person you're trying to win would get disgusted by that behavior. No one (who is not a jerk) likes people who step over others to get what they want.
Anyway =.= As I said before I can't think of a way for Sumin to end up with either of them and make it seem realistic therefore I think it's possible she will end up alone (I mean not alone alone just with neither) and maybe she also deserves it

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 4:13PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

FOR ALL FANS OF FLUTTERING FEELINGS

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba

More info bout that can be found if ya'll read page 281 of the Fluttering Feelings spoiler thread. And with that, I zoom off!

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Fay

As Johnny had put it, this can of worms has been closed and thrown off a cliff already. Even before MacySan made the post about not fighting, we had already stopped. At least I did. This sitch is done for me. Moving on. Don't start digging up corpses, please.

(On a side note and a really ultimate last word though: the only people I take advice from are those who know me, so for future reference: please don't bother.)

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 4:20PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay

As Johnny had put it, this can of worms has been closed and thrown off a cliff already. Even before MacySan made the post about not fighting, we had already stopped. At least I did. This sitch is done for me. Moving on. Don't start digging up corpses, please.

(On a side note and a really ultimate last word though: the only people I take advice from are those who know me, so for future reference: please don't bother.)

Well sorry I didn't intend that, I was just trying to make sure there were no bad feelings left? (if that makes sense?)

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 4:24PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Okay, MacySan, no problem :)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Took the time to translate Ssambas blog post for you guys. Here you are.

Hello. This is Ssamba. 

It really seems like a long time since I last wrote to people through this blog.  

A lot of things happened to me lately. 

I'm not sure where to start or how to begin.. but I will try to be as straight and candid with you. 

A while ago I had a cancer surgery and I am currently waiting for chemotherapy to start. 

I used to think all surgeries are pretty much the same, big or small, but in my case it was a fairly big surgery.  At the moment my conditions are too severe to start chemotherapy. 

With my sincere apology to all of the webtoon readers, I cannot even be certain if I will be able to continue the series. 

The doctors told me my cancer is virtually incurable as it has already spread into the intestine so the future is really uncertain at this time.  

With so much mental and physical stress I am craving many times a day for a couple of cigarettes or even opium injections like count 'Ha Jung Woo' in the movie 'Ahgashi'. 

(I went to see the movie 'Ahgashi' a few days ago. It was ironically interesting to sit among healthy people. I felt like I was in a black comedy. It was a heavy burden on my body but I really needed a theraputic refreshment and I got one. At least that evening I was able to contain my vomitting. ^^) 

I'm not sure if I will ever be able to draw 'Fluttering Feelings' again. 

I am a pretty boring and introverted person. 

It was an unbelievable stroke of luck to start 'Fluttering Feelings'.  

Through this I gained a lot. 

A lot of people liked my webtoon, and thanks to that I was able to meet a lot of great people, which was a lot of fun. It was a really precious experience.  

Only heaven knows what will happen to me. 

This experience is so surreal that I feel that this is all just a dream. 

But the more I thought about it the more pain I felt. 

Since nothing can be guaranteed I am letting go of everything for now. 

All I can say right now is I am sorry that I let my readers down. I am writing this to inform my readers, but also as a way of comforting myself. 

It is my sincere hope that I can reach my readers again even in my current condition.  

This is all that I can think of at the moment. 

I want to finish 'Fluttering Feelings' as well as starting a few more stories that are in my head. 

I am uploading two character drawings. I was going to upload it later on but theres no harm in doing so right now. 

'I can't not draw a Seol-Ah and Norae kiss scene...!'

Yes. This is what I said. 

I am truly sorry but thankful to everyone. 

I will certaintly contact my readers again. Until then, take care! 

To reply you must either login or sign up.