Forum › Posts by Born Alpha

Born Alpha
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 15:11
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Not that I'm complaining, but where the hell is this one coming from all of a sudden? XD

bro are ya kidding? this! what your doing right now. that's heart man! like ya learn that an author ya pretty surely don't know as a person is badly sick and your first instinct is to think of a way to make em feel better and give the fans a chance to send their feelings. ya got heart bro. that's just fucking awesome.

You ain't the only Alpha born in this thread. Js xD

ey gurl i'm the only true alpha there is! ;D i'll dominate this thread in no time!

Born Alpha
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 14:57
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

damn girl, that heart. shit, now i really am jelly of lin. she's dating a total keeper!

and i'll just use that chance to say hi too! i'm john, johnny, alpha, call me whatever ya want! i'm from berlin just like suzuma and lin i'll just be here from now on to chill and chat and whatever. good to meet ya!

Born Alpha
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 13:49
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ayo ya gotta put in a roaring lion gif under the "kittokatto"! it's gonna grab her attention faster. ;D

Born Alpha
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

aight so can i just put a lid on that can of worms now and like throw it off a cliff before someone else jumps in and shit hits the fan? yeah? ok cool.
damn bro... :|

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 12:08PM

Born Alpha
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Not to offend you, but I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of this. I like to deal with my stuff on my own.

aight, ya got it.

But thanks for the support anyway! I'll meet ya later in the off topic thread to chat some. ;D

hell yeah! i'm so there! :D

Born Alpha
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

i mean i dunno if i'm reading that right. for all i know i might just not but your making yourself seem like someone who's butthurt over someone else having an opinion ya don't agree with. otherwise what's that sarcasm for? live and let live bro.

Born Alpha
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ey your just being a jerk right now. don't do that bro. doesn't make ya look good.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:30AM

Born Alpha
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

srsly now don't make fun of what people went thru. like...damn. who told ya this is ok?

Born Alpha
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

oi is that really necessary? like fo real dude jokes like that are just low. not cool. /:

Born Alpha
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 11:12
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Σ(ʘ__ʘ)

/instantly forgets about all the secrets plans i had to snatch your gurl/

jkjk lol. dude srsly don't worry. i really ain't none of those bitches that'd go n force their way in. i'm too much of a nice guy for that so it's all good. :]

Her father is in the airforce and her mother is a biker, so I'm not the least bit surprised she turned out the way she did. xD

so badass runs in her family then? shoulda figured that lol.

I hope you stick around here. This forum has a lot more fun people than Su, who are worth getting to know.

i know. i read some of the random craziness ya gals have going on in here and i fully plan on tryna become part of it all. xD come at me with all ya got ladies! i can take it! ...probably.

And remember: marked territory, friend. ;-)

lol yes mam! o7

Bye!

cya! :]

Born Alpha
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 10:34
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

You should probably leave it at that. Su has a strong ego and a tendency of flying really high really fast if you boost it too much. ;-)

i just really felt like saying that tho. i'm so jealous of ya i swear! xD gonna admit that after reading the posts she made i may or may not have just a lil bit of a crush on her. but i ain't no housewrecker so no worries xD she just seems so badass it's like she's all i'm looking for in a woman. xD

oh yeah, i'm john btw and i'm from berlin as well. nice to meet ya!

Born Alpha
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 10:18
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Born Alpha
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 10:00
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ayo suzuma, i just came here to tell ya that your like the realest motherfucker in this thread. like i mean i been lurking here for weeks just reading what people said and i everytime i saw what ya posted i was like 2 thumbs up for ya! sucks ya got a gf cause i swear i'd so hit on ya lol.

yes, i created a account just to say that. sue me :p

Born Alpha
Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ayo suzuma, i just came here to tell ya that your like the realest motherfucker in this thread. like i mean i been lurking here for weeks just reading what people said and i everytime i saw what ya posted i was like 2 thumbs up for ya! sucks ya got a gf cause i swear i'd so hit on ya lol.

yes, i created a account just to say that. sue me :p