Forum › After 9 discussion

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Satsuki was so cute with her hair down. Cute yet too short for my taste :(

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Actually I've worked for many companies where co-workers date or even get married. it's pretty common in the west.

Same here, but almost none of the ones I worked for would accept it if the two are part of the same team, or even worse, one is reporting to the other. In that case it would be required that one of the two moves into a different position. Not informing HR of such a potential conflict of issue would usually be grounds for dismissal.

Thinking about that, it's felts weird. Sometimes looks like the companies are our owners instead of our employers.

Anyways, cute story. Adult yuri is so great!

joined Aug 10, 2015

How Ironic that her name is Yuri ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But Nice Story and Art! I really Love adult life c:

Hmmm very ADORBZ AND LOVELY! O_O

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It was good but way too short.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I love more adult stories. Very heartwarming, but sadly I can't help but think it is slightly unrealistic, which is why most companies do not permit romantic attachments between direct reports

Year end parties make everything possible, specially forbidden romances.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 5:03PM

joined Jul 18, 2013

Razov posted:

Also makes you a human.

What the hell sort of human feels feelings? Wtf.

The weird ones .-.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

One has to yuri in name LOL. Thats cute, I need more of this

Cf6a3677-15c1-4509-9ea7-f5ad06e26511
joined Nov 30, 2015

Sequel plsssss

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Sequel, sequel, sequel!

joined Apr 7, 2016

Goddammit, why are all the cute and fluffy ones always the shortest?! I really hope the author continues with this concept some day!

joined Feb 24, 2019

I absolutely adore this couple and, even though the story was short, it felt so complete. Their feelings and dialogue were realistic enough for me to think this scene has actually ocurred at some point in real life. Definitely my favorite from this anthology.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Actually I've worked for many companies where co-workers date or even get married. it's pretty common in the west.

Same here, but almost none of the ones I worked for would accept it if the two are part of the same team, or even worse, one is reporting to the other. In that case it would be required that one of the two moves into a different position. Not informing HR of such a potential conflict of issue would usually be grounds for dismissal.

Thinking about that, it's felts weird. Sometimes looks like the companies are our owners instead of our employers.

well that got dark lol but a really interesting take. i wouldn't be surprised if your theory was rooted in a bit of truth. i mean really if you think about it "you cant do this or that and if you do i have grounds to not pay you" sounds a bit like blackmail? or a threat? a means to keep people in this system of debt. and if you don't fall in line with that system? no money. now you cant buy food(energy), water, or shelter. the 3 necessities for survival of all living things on this earth. and we have to work for it and pay for it... we are the only animals on the planet that have to pay to live... how f'd is that? that's literally enslavement..

To reply you must either login or sign up.